Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Space Marine + Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:46 pm

Sanzo eagerly kissed her back, his strength replenishing. "Thank you...my love...But..why?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:49 pm

"So that you can suffer, my cute little treat~" she told him sweetly. If he were in his right mind, he'd be scared senseless, but under her charm, it sounded like the best thing he'd ever heard. She kissed his dick with her lower lips before slowly, teasingly pulled it inside her. "I picked up a few new tricks you'll just love~"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:56 pm

He nodded with a lovestruck look, gasping as he slipped within her. "O-Oh? I am..excited to hear this."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:01 pm

"That's good, because you don't have any choice," she told him sweetly, caressing his face as she bounced her hips up and down, her hands glowing as the pleasure Sanzo had been feeling suddenly became heavily magnified. One slight twitch was enough to make Sanzo stiffen up and, of course, Kurumu thrust his dick all the way into her hard, making him cum into her womb instantly, a piece of his soul slipping inside her. "This is going to be fun~" she said darkly. She kissed the priest again, replenishing him again before doing something else to Sanzo. Kurumu grinned widely and thrust his dick in and out again, which would've made Sanzo cum again.
But it didn't. He felt the immense jolt of a climax, but nothing came out, making Kurumu laugh. "Until I say so, you aren't allowed to cum~"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:10 pm

"Ngh..!" Sanzo's body went limp, eyes rolling upwards in pleasure. The fact that she was denying him an orgasm was driving him insane...And yet, he wanted to do as she desired. "My love...What will happen..when I am drained? Aside from death..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:12 pm

"You'll become a part of me~ Your soul will give me strength and help me fight, while you'll be in a world of pleasure," she told him, giving him another kiss, restoring more stamina as she thrust against his dick at a rapid pace, making him suffer the sensation of climax without release several times, again, and again, and again.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:18 pm

With a shudder, Sanzo began thrusting into her, his mind going blank. "That..sounds..wonderful~"

Barchiel just rolled his eyes, watching his lover work her magic upon him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:37 pm

She continued to pump her hips in time with his thrusts, making his mind tank more and more, Kurumu eager to hear him scream for release or maybe even beg for death. The more she drained his life, the blacker her soul became, until she became what she hated this man for assuming she was: A black-hearted demon. "Are we having fun, my delicious treat~?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:39 pm

"Mmph..My..My love...Please..I wish to release...I..I want..to be..y-yours...!" He was running on fumes...She had him on the ropes....And he was tapping out...
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:50 pm

"What was that, I didn't hear you," she replied with a sickly sweet tone as she kept fucking him mercilessly, filling him with more and more painful pleasure.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:51 pm

"Ghk...! P-Please! I can't..take any more!" It was driving him mad....!

The Space Marine simply looked on, face tinged with concern.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:59 pm

She hummed for what felt to Sanzo like an eternity, as she continued to hump him even as she seemed to be considering his begging. "Alright~" She released the curse and immediately, her womb and tunnel became flooded with his semen as he shot spunk multiple times in a near-endless stream, his soul being dragged out of his body and becoming one with her. Once he finally fell limp, Kurumu pulled his lifeless face towards her and kissed it for a moment. "You were tasty~" She slipped his dick out of her womanhood and stood at full height, looking at Barchiel with a gaze that belied a lingering, unquenchable lust. "Darling~ I'm ready for dessert now!"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 9:02 pm

Barchiel met her gaze, a bead of sweat making it's way down the side of his head. "Dear...Are you okay? That seemed rather...dark of you. I know we only just met, but still." Yet, despite his words, he could not look away. He was like a deer in the headlights next to her powers.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 9:10 pm

Kurumu did, in fact, seem darker. Her lilac eyes had gone deeper and more intent, with a clear and constant lustful edge. Her chest seemed to have filled out a bit more and even her ass as well. Her naked body, once beautiful, now seemed dangerous, yet ever so irresistible. Kurumu smiled at him with a mix of genuine love and hunger as she walked back to the sidetable and pulled out a bottle of oil.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 9:11 pm

"....I'm going to assume this is a side effect of you draining that poor man? Please tell me you've got clothes that can fit your...new chest size." He didn't run away, or even move. Too drawn in was he, thanks to her charms. He was her destined one, after all.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 9:25 pm

"Hmm...It definitely made me sexier," she confirmed, grabbing her sized-up tits and groping them in front of Barchiel. "But I'm just as wonderful as ever, darling~ So, are you ready for our fun?" She got on the bed and crawled towards him, her ass shaking in the air and her breasts jiggling as she moved.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 9:28 pm

"I...I am..Honestly, I thought you'd be exhausted after the torment you put that boy through. You must..Really not like him."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 9:33 pm

"Oh, but what I gave him was the best pleasure I can give, Darling~" she assured him, grabbing his dick and stroking it lightly. "He just couldn't handle it~ I'm actually curious to see how many people in this school could handle it~ Oh, but not the teachers! I love Ms. Nekonome and Ms. Ririko, oh she's the hottest~"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 9:36 pm

Her touch felt wonderful, but her words were a..bit terrifying. Pulling her close, he tried to keep her attention on what was going on. "Let's not worry about that right now..." He leaned in, beginning to kiss and nip at her neck. He was going to stay true to his word after all..They'd be going at this until one of them couldn't walk.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 9:55 pm

"You're right, I'm sorry, Darling," she sighed. "I shouldn't be discussing other people when I'm in bed with you~ Let me make it up to you." She pushed away and took the bottle of body oil and squirted it in the valley of her cleavage, her hands moving in and spreading it across her tits, making them slick and shiny. She got down to his crotch and slipped his huge hard-on between her glorious cleavage, sliding them up and down. "How does that feel, Darling?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 9:57 pm

"NNgh..." Leaning back, he let her work that voodoo that she do. "It feels..wonderful. So...Are you prepared for a wonderful night?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 10:06 pm

"Yes, give me everything you've got, Darling~" she answered, squeezing her slick tits.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 10:09 pm

Groaning, he allowed his hips to move up and down, his rod moving back and forth within her cleavage. "Will do.."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 10:16 pm

She smiled at him as she squished her tits against his shaft and moved them in alternating directions, rubbing the oil into his cock as she licked her lips eagerly. "Maybe I'll give you some extra service while I'm at it~" With Barchiel's cock protruding from the valleys of her cleavage, she gave his head a long kiss, leaving a glossy pink mark on it and a little bit of magic to increase how much spunk he can produce. "There, now we really can go at it alllll night~"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 6:59 am

The thought excited the Space Marine. He, who had only really enjoyed things such as battle, and protecting the Imperium of Man, now enthralled by this temptress. All other thoughts except pleasing her were pushed from his mind. "I will gladly do so. I am yours till the day I die."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Space Marine + Succubus
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next