Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Space Marine + Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:04 pm

Kurumu rose from his bulging mast and held his face in her hands, her eyes glowing a bright pink and pulling him under again. "You can dedicate your life to me, my hot little darling~" She told him, moving in close. "The moment I kiss you, you'll be mine forever. All I ask is to sit back and relax~"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:06 pm

The Space Marine couldn't look away. He was drawn into her gaze. Wrapping his arms around his soon to be lover, he nodded. "Anything you say, my love..."

The priest looked back, eyes wide. "T-That might not end well!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:09 pm

She smiled and closed the rest of the distance, kissing him while he was still far too deep into his charmed trance. The kiss was the trigger that sealed the deal, turning Barchiel into her eternal slave. She held the kiss for a good minute before separating. "We're going to be going at it like rabbits until the sun comes up~"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:10 pm

The moment she seperated, Barchiel opened his eyes, a pinkish hue to them. "Why stop there, my love?"

Sanzo got up. He felt like he should have tried to stop her or something.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:13 pm

"You're right! Why stop there? Alright, in that case, I'm going to fuck you until you can't move~" she answered. Her words might have come off as though she were saying she was going to fuck him to death to Sanzo, filling the man with the urgency to try and stop her.

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:14 pm

"H-Hey! L-Let him go!" Sanzo took a step, worried. "I..I won't let you...I-I'll stop you!"

Barchiel sighed, "Do you want me to take care of him? I see you're still a bit...beat up."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:17 pm

She looked at Sanzo for a moment before turning back to Barchiel. "Actually, Darling, could you hold him down for me? I'd like to take a refresher."

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:18 pm

Sanzo blanched, before Barchiel ran over, holding his arms behind his back. "H-Hey! Let me go!" He tried to turn his head away from the succubus.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:24 pm

Kurumu's face turned dark as she looked him in the eyes and hit him with the full force of her charm, her eyes flashing a blinding pink, forcing him into complacency and even putting him in heat. "Let's all head to my dorm room~ We're going to have a great night."

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:28 pm

"Yes my love."

"Yes my queen..."

Compliant, Barchiel and Sanzo followed the seductress, eager to please.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:39 pm

She took the two to her dorm room and, after locking it up, she pushed Barchiel onto the bed, piercing her pussy with his chainsword again, letting out another loud moan. After she'd done that, she shook her waist, inviting Sanzo to come for her ass. "Come on, priest boy~"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:41 pm

Barchiel grabbed Kurumu, yanking her forward into a rough kiss. Sanzo eagerly moved forward, removing his clothes and trying to thrust his spade into her fertile land. "Yes, my love.."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:59 pm

Her ass felt like it'd be lit aflame without the fire, but as her nerves calmed, she started shaking her hips, sending jolts of sensation through Sanzo, an immense pleasure far greater than what Barchiel was feeling. However, this unnatural pleasure had an edge, his life slowly sapping away and being siphoned into Kurumu.

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:01 pm

Sanzo let out a low groan, his body shuddering in her grasp. His energy was flowing into her.

Barchiel pulled away, whispering into her ear. "My dear..What are your plans for this insolent priest?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:07 pm

"Don't worry about him, darling," she assured Barchiel. "He'll be out of our lives, and his own, soon." She turned and grabbed Sanzo's head, pulling him in for a kiss and sucking out more of his energy through that.

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:14 pm

Shuddering, Sanzo wrapped his hands around her, his energy being drained. He attempted to pull away...Something felt off...At this rate, it felt like his very soul was going to flow into her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:16 pm

Her eyes met his and flashed pink again, crushing his will as she continued to drain his life away. She stopped kissing him and thrust his dick far into her rump, the poor man ejaculating and losing a huge chunk of his spirit. One or two more climaxes and he'd be done for. "You have to admit, priest boy, this isn't a bad way to go~"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:18 pm

"My...My love...I want to be with you..forever..I want to give in...You're the most..beautiful being here..."

Barchiel scoffed. "Brown noser..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:22 pm

"Then give in~" she told him lusciously. She hit him again with her charm to tame him and grabbed his hands, pulling them to her tits. "Now make yourself useful before I drain you dry!"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:27 pm

Nodding, he began to grope and rub her breasts, his mind turned into mush. "Yes..My dear...W-Wait..Dr..Drain...me?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:29 pm

She flashed her charm magic again, putting a permanent suggestion into his mind. "This is what you want~ You want me to fuck you dry~ Your life will be a part of me. Ever. Single. Bit~ Now rut the shit out of me~!"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:31 pm

With that command, he began to thrust harder into her with every ounce of effort he could.

Barchiel smirked. "And me...?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:40 pm

It didn't take long for Sanzo to cum into her ass again, making Kurumu shiver and sigh. Once again, Sanzo was left with a huge wave of exhaustion, his skin growing cold and numb, with the exception of his dick, still buried within her ass. One more climax and his soul was gone. "You're almost there, you cute little priest. Keep going~"
She turned back to Barchiel and pulled him in for a kiss, pulling back and saying, "Fuck me all you like, darling~ You're my precious destined one, so do what you want with me~"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:43 pm

Barchiel growled, nipping at her lips. "Perhaps, my love....Or...you can focus on that priest...I've never seen a succubus feed before....Consider me your dessert."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:45 pm

She seemed surprised by his suggestion and slowly lifted herself off his dick and pulled Sanzo out of her ass. "Alright, whatever you say, darling~" She turned to Sanzo and pulled him in for another kiss, his stamina suddenly replenishing. "There, now you'll last a little longer~"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Space Marine + Succubus
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next