Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Space Marine + Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Space Marine + Succubus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 10:56 am

"Good," she said simply, rubbing his cock with her slick tit flesh faster than before until he came, spurting some onto her cleavage. "Such an eager man~"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 6:40 pm

"Can you blame me, when my lover is as wonderful as you?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 8:48 pm

"Not at all~" Having seen his reactions to having devoured Sanzo's soul and contemplating doing it again to others, she felt the need to tweak her darling a bit. As she cleaned herself off, she gathered up her magic. When she came back and drew his cock into her mouth, she started sending it into his body, using the pleasure of her fellatio to distract him. Every second she spent sucking his cock, Barchiel became more and more numb to his sense of justice and loyalty to the Emperor until it all came out along with his spunk. "Mmmm~"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 8:52 pm

As he finally climaxed, Barchiel felt his head go completely blank. As his loins emptied, so too did his mind. It eagerly awaited her new decree. Kurumu's word was law, after all.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 9:00 pm

Kurumu smiled malevolently as her soul turned completely pitch black. While he was empty, she got up and mounted him, thrusting his cock into her. "My Darling~ I want to see how far I can go with my power and I want you to help me with that. I'm going to take the souls of others and turn the rest into slaves and I want you to help me with that. You will...won't you?"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 6:31 am

The Space Marine slowly nodded, his hips rolling as she mounted him. "Yes...That sounds like a wonderful idea...This school will fall for you...And only you. But..how can I help?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 8:54 am

"Your armor, your weapons," she told him as she shook her hips. "There's a few girls in school that I want to take first. Once we have them, we'll be practically unstoppable~"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 8:56 am

"That sounds like..nng..a wonderful..idea...I'll do anything for you..I'm yours..." He was her destined one after all..He wanted to make sure she was happy. Leaning up, he attempted to claim her lips.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 9:04 am

"That's a good boy~" She gladly accepted his lips, snogging him while her hands explored his bared chest and her hips ramming his cock high into her vagina.

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 9:26 am

Barchiel simply gave into her. There was no more resistance..no more struggling...He was hers.

(Should we end it here?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 9:49 am

Yes! I kinda wanna continue this idea of DarKurumu, so I might call on you again to help me out.))

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 10:00 am

((Alright! I'm loving this development. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Space Marine + Succubus
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6