Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense Empty
PostSubject: Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense   Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 8:26 am

There was once a kingdom, protected by a army of knights. One of these men, Kai, was known for protecting if from many bandits, other kingdoms, and monsters. This time is different however as a new threat comes for their kingdom. The Midara.

One night as Kai was on his usual patrol, his life would change as his encounter with a ASSassin was on the verge of commencing and he had only a small sign of a russling bush that told him someone or something was watching him from nearby

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense   Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 9:05 am

“Who is there?” he rushes to the bush with his robot, Ryotaro. He feels this encounter might be dangerous but for the sake of his country he must go.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense   Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 9:18 am

Search-(33)(fail)
stealth-64(success)
Much to Kai's relief it turned out the rustling was just a normal bunny, odd that it was here at this time of day but at least it wasn't a enemy however what he didn't know was that nearby he was being watch, studied, and soon...attacked

Kai-30
Assassin-30(stealth)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense   Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 9:24 am

From inside the cockpit, he pushes the button to order the robot to shoot a rain of bullets to the bush. “Show yourself, whoever you are. My name is Kai” he said.
Rain Bullets activated!
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense   Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 11:40 am

Rain Bullets-45(miss)
Cockpit breach-54(success)
Start with the end-84(hit)

Kai let loose on the bush destroying it and the bunny that was within as his cockpit suddenly flew open. As he looked for the reason he heard a sudden giggle and looking up he saw a woman's ass that suddenly smothered his face "Such a brute~ you really need to be put in your place honey~" she said as she rubbed her ass against his face

Kai-28(bound)
ASSassin-30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense   Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 11:46 am

Kai tried to use his hands to push her away from his face. "Get off me!" he screams.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense   Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 4:45 pm

struggle-7, 53 (Crit fail)(since your weakness doesn't have a exact debuff i set it as disadvantage of ass based binds)

Kai grabbed the woman's soft, large, wonderful ass and lost his train of thought as she continued to rub against his face and laugh "Aww is the big scary guard in love with my ass? I'll make sure to smother you to sleep with it then!" she said with another laugh

(kai-26(bound)
ASSassin-30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense   Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 5:03 pm

"It's soft but please get off me and don't sit on my lap" he protests and tries to push her away again

Struggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense   Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense Empty

Back to top Go down

Kai V ASSassin, the kingdom's defense
Page 1 of 1