Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq in Divenity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 7:56 pm

After exiting the school through that secret-path-that-only-the-delinquents-knew, Nat started to lick the gum from Sieq's face, cleaning him up while coating her lips in the sticky substance. "Now c'mere~~" She pulled Sieq close and kissed him on the nose, on the lips, cheeks, and all over his face, methodically covering him in lip-shaped gum marks.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 8:04 pm

Sieq sighed and leaned into Nat, happily accepting each and every kiss she offered him. Every touch of her soft and sweet lips made his expression dopier and his cock harder. "So hot~~" He moaned as he let the Bubble Punk do whatever she wanted with him.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 8:44 pm

Then Nat gave Sieq one last sloppy french kiss to seal the deal between them. "To remember me by~~" She said while letting Sieq's lips go with a loud pop and leaving behind a mouthful of gum, after that, she simply strutted away, leaving the adventurer by himself, his lips glued together with her gum.

(I need to sleep early today, gn)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 9:19 pm

Sieq nearly orgasmed again as that pop wracked his ears, high on the sweet, sweet pleasure of losing to a Bubble Punk. He sat and idly licked and chewed the gum she left him with for a while, and he'd be too addled with his fetish to focus on anything else until the flavor of the treat started to fade.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 6:44 pm

And so he was left there to his own devices.

He would have to give the DM more then that if he wanted to move on.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 6:51 pm

Sieq eventually stood up and reluctantly scrubbed his face clean. Then, he looked at the directions Cecile gave him to start again towards the place where the 'big sister' was at.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 7:28 pm

After the encounter with the bubble punk, Sieq wasn't accosted anymore, which in turn allowed him to make good time and get to where the "big sister" should be in no time, there, he found a decently small farm, fields of exotic flowers of several different colors and shapes and a completely naked succubus, only identified as such for the big bat-like wings and the sizeable tail behind her round and curvy ass.

She was apparently checking through the flowers, if she had noticed Sieq, she paid him no mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 8:13 pm

Sieq gulped as he observed the flowers and the lovely succubus. Was she the big sister? Oh dear... Cecile would probably love to see what would happen next. The half-dragon took a good breath of the garden before approaching the woman that he thought was a gardener from her side. "Hello there! These flowers are lovely! Are you growing them?" He asked her politely and with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 8:10 pm

"Oh? Yes i do grow them~~" The succubus said with a warm smile while pressing her hand between her chest, which wasn't a lewd motion, but when you have two cow tits, anything goes for lewd.
"You like them? I sell them in the city often..." She cupped the stem of one of the flowers, it's amber petals formed a cup, and the succubus cought a quick whiff of them. "Be careful with smelling them, else you'll find yourself drowning in pheromones... unless you want that  of course~~" But the woman recomposed herself as she remembered: "Oh, where are my manners? I'm Evelia, or just Eve if you prefer, want to head inside? It's awfully... open, here."

(Btw, sorry if the font seems odd, mobile sucks)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 8:23 pm

Sieq twitched a little at the mention of pheromones, and something about Evelia made him want to take a good whiff of the flowers. But, he remembered his own manners for now. "My name is Sieq, it's nice to meet you, Eve. I have to admit, I'm tempted to smell the flowers before we go inside, if they smell as good as they look." He told the succubus, trying to maintain his composure and not gawk and drool at the sight of her breasts. Whether it was natural allure or something more, Sieq was already.... 'interested' in Evelia.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 8:29 pm

"Oh, forward, aren't we?" She said and then walked towards him. "Would you like a kiss to go with the flowers as well or are you just such a fan of plants?" Evelia sang out and winked at Sieq, getting close enough (think of onky a few inches) so he could discern her sweet scent even among all of those flowers.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 8:39 pm

"S-sorry.... hard to help myself when you're so pretty... and I'd love a kiss." Sieq said, proving again how Evelia's presence made it hard to deny his wants. He found himself drawing closer to the succubus, shrinking those inches down to centimeters.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 9:04 pm

She lets out a low chuckle and slowly brings Sieq's face closer to hers, then she pushed against his chest and gives him a soft peck in the cheek, then her mouth went right next to his ear and she gently whispered. "Don't be silly, you came to visit a succubus in the middle of nowhere..." Then, she brought herself even closet to him. just tell big sis here what you want, i'll see if i can help this needy boy. She then completed her sentence while her hand drifted between Sieq's legs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 9:08 pm

Sieq shivered from Evelia's tease and felt his words get caught in his throat, especially when she said 'big sis'. He gulped hard and tried to answer her. "Cecile sent me.... probably knowing that I wanted you to pamper and spoil me." He admitted to her, hoping his words wouldn't step on any metaphorical land mines. "Or... you could just have your way with me, too."
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 9:26 pm

"I'll pamper you silly then~~" Evelia said as she scratched his hair with her hands and gave him another peck. Then she tied her tail around his wrist, turned around, and started walking inside her house, her ass shaking at him all the while, but before she could get him in, she turned and asked:

"Unless you want to spar? I'll be the evil villain, and you'll be the hero that's gonna rescue the princess..." She asked Sieq, but the adventurer understood that this felt much more like a proposal than a simple 'i can do that if you want' from Evelia.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 9:34 pm

Sieq blushed profusely almost instantly once Evelia started, and his eyes were glued to her ass before her suggestion reached his ears. "It sounds more like I'll be the hero who falls for the sexy villainess... I'm in. If it involves pampering once it's over." He answered her with a nod, and if Evelia could find that fun then he would be more than happy to go a round with her.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 9:42 pm

"Great! I'll start." Evelia said as she inhaled plenty of air, took a flower from her garden, placed it on the side of her hair, caused her eyes to glow pink and did her best impression of a evil laugh: "Muahahaha, Hero! You've fallen in my flower trap just as i predicted! Now you shall endure everlasting torturous kisses Muahaha!!" Her hands were glued to her hips all the time tho.

"Evillain" / 30HP
"Sihero" / 30HP

Field Effect: Flower trap (Sihero takes 1dmg and gets charmed every turn, but the DOT does not pop the charm.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 9:47 pm

'Sihero' grunted and took a battle stance facing 'Evillain', but he did not falter or waver. He also noticed how cute that flower looked in her hair. "Flower trap? Don't make me laugh! Free the princess now, or you shall endure endless, torturous justice!" He declared, letting himself play into the drama before loosing a dark bolt of black, draconic thunder like all heroes do.

Draconic Bolt
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 9:55 pm

[Draconic Bolt - 96, crit]

"Ha!" The succubus kidnapper grunted in pain as she stumbled backwards. "Good blow, hero, but i've yet to feel a thing!"

"Evillain" / 28HP
"Sihero" / 30HP

Field Effect: Flower trap
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 9:57 pm

"As have I! These flowers are just for show, aren't they? What a disappointment! But, it makes the job of dispensing justice much easier, in the end." Sieq bantered back as he leapt into the air and tried to land with a kick into Evelia's chest like he saw on a poster one time.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 10:14 pm

[Straightforward strike - 32, hit]
[Draining Kiss - 33, miss]

"Ouch!" Evillain grunts in response as Sieq's dropkick hits her chest, causing it to bounce lewdly as she fake stumbled backwards.

"Evillain" / 25HP
"Sihero" / 30HP

Field Effect: Flower trap
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 10:20 pm

Sieq couldn't stop himself from peeping at Evelia's chest as he stepped forward. But, he knew this was more about the experience rather than beating her up too hard. So, when he went to hit her gut, he was holding himself back.

Basic Attack
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 7:51 am

[Basic attack - 39, miss]
[Evil Seductress - 93, crit miss] (this dice isn't letting me bully you)

With Sieq holding back, it was easy for 'Evillain' to backstep the punch, but she was open enough for Sieq to land his attacks.

"Evillain" / 25HP
"Sihero" / 27HP / Charmed (I had forgotten the DOT, mb)

Field Effect: Flower Trap
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 8:16 am

Sieq stepped forward and moved to flick her on the forehead. "Just give up, and maybe I'll show mercy." He warned the vile succubus, unaware of how her flowers were slowly but steadily heightening his libido.

Basic Attack
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 10:37 am

[Basic Attack - auto!]
[Gentle Caress - 58, hit]

Despite Sihero flicking Evillain's forehead, she still managed to grab ahold of him, rub her thigh across his crotch and nibble on his ear: "Does the little hero like my legs~~?" She somehow found out about that just

"Evillain" / 24.5HP
"Sihero" / 23HP / Charmed

Field Effect: Flower Trap

Last edited by DNHumanBeing on Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Math)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq in Divenity
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next