Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Annie in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 3:32 pm

There was one object that stood out from the others in his little hoard. A golden ring with the motif of a Dragon inscribed on it. There was no telling what it actually did, but it felt special and was probably enchanted.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 4:09 pm

Annie reached out and picked up the ring with a smile as she looked to the seller "How much for this mister?" She asked through her illusions while she inspected it some more
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 4:23 pm

"That thing? Twenty gold, miss." He answered. "What catches your eye about it?" He wondered, angling to learn something about the ring himself without making it clear that he's clueless.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 4:37 pm

Annie giggled and handed him 60 gold instead as she made a illusion saying "This ring as some sort of magic in it, practicing magic my whole life it was easier to notice! though i didn't notice much magic from the other pieces sadly" She explained as she looked at the ring for a second before making a clone and letting it try it on to see the effect
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 8:10 pm

Effect: Good or Bad (66) Good, Strong or Weak (7) Very Weak

"It's magical, you say? I'll certainly sell it to you for 60 gold if you insist, I'm not one to turn down free coin, but are you very certain? I would gladly take a third of that." He said before observing the doppelganger put on the ring. "Have you any idea what its power is?" The man asked, and while Annie could definitely feel something, she couldn't tell what that something was. The best way to describe it was like... a key for a lock, with no way of knowing what sort of lock it could possibly be for.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 9:29 pm

Annie shrugged as she took it back and put it on herself before looking to the man "I think this is a key to something larger, maybe even a bigger treasure! i have to go show miss maylene!" She said as she got more excited before having a thought as she looked to the man again "Do you know if there are any treasures here related to makeup?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 9:44 pm

"Makeup? No, I'd remember if I had such a thing, and I do not have one, I'm afraid. But, knowing this horny city, I'm sure you should be able to find something, eh?" The trader told her as she donned the ring. "And, listen, next time, maybe don't pay three times what your seller asks for when you buy a treasure? Gold doesn't grow on trees."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 10:01 pm

Annie smiled to him as she shrugged "It seemed the kind thing to do, you had no way of knowing its real worth, you should go to miss Anna and get her to look over your treasures to make sure you don't miss the magic ones!" she had her illusions say before she waved goodbye, making her way to leave as she looked aroudn for anyone else selling stuff
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 10:05 pm

Search (84) Success

Annie continued through the market area and saw many merchants with supplies of trinkets similar to that last trader... although they're a lot less golden.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 8:31 am

Annie smiled as she once again searched them all for any form of magic within, after all if she found the ring that acts as a key she could easily find something bigger
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 11:18 am

There was a magical trinket here and there, about one or two per seller. But, who knows what sorts of effects they might have, or whether the merchant was aware of those effects?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 11:29 am

Annie hummed and took a chance, walking to the one with two planning to use the last of her gold to get them both, she smiled and gave a wave as she made a illusion asking the prices
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 1:34 pm

"Welcome? These two little things?" The incredibly buxom woman with equally plump lips held up a pendant and a bracelet in each hand. "They are each forty gold. This one makes you nigh irresistible to those you're attempting to seduce. And this one, why, I don't even know what it does!" She exclaimed with a hearty laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 2:13 pm

Annie looked at them and smiled She could give Mary-Ann the seduction ring as a thank you for all she's done and the other one could be something like her dragon key ring, she dug her gold out of her pocket and bought them "I'll take them, thank you miss!" She said obviously staring at her lips for a second due to her conditioning
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 2:49 pm

Tease (84) Success
Good or Bad (29) Bad, Strong or Weak (9) Very Weak

"Here you are, miss. Do let me know if you anything else catches your eye~" The saleswoman purred with a wink and a pucker of her lips. She was so attractive, it was like she was already wearing something like the Seduction Pendant.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 3:09 pm

Annie turned crimson as she held onto the new jewelry as her illusions formed without her thinking about them as they showed The woman's lips with a heart showing the teasing pucker worked on her
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 3:20 pm

"What's the matter? In love with these lips, already? I coooould give you a kiss, a big, wet, smooch wherever you want~ Buuut... I'm not sure, I miiight need to be convinced~" The saleswoman teased, puckering, pouting, and smacking her erotic lips with nearly every word as she caught the cute illusionist staring.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 4:19 pm

Annie blushed more as she nodded to the woman as she felt herself fall under her hypnotic trigger, her illusions forming fast "Yes please, i want to be your canvas for kisses! I'll do anything to be kissed by you mistress!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 4:27 pm

"Anything, hmm~? How naughty~ In that case, would you do me a little favor? Promise me that you won't ever forget how needy you are for kisses, because I can't be the only woman with the delight of smooching you~" The lady cooed as she beckoned Annie behind her stall, her heavenly lips puckered and ready for a kiss, already.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 5:34 pm

Annie blushed and nodded as she walked behind the stall with the woman and got close, pressing her lips against hers. Her illusions forming into hearts and some repeating her favor she asked
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 8:00 pm

"Good girl~" The saleswoman cooed as she pinned Annie to the ground and pressed her lips back into the girl. A deep, lewd, and sticky lipstick kiss that sent the illusionist's head spinning with lust and need.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 8:04 pm

Annie moaned as she was pinned and kissed, her face a deep red as she let herself enjoy ever second and feeling of the kiss
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 8:10 pm

The saleswoman started peppering Annie's face in countless lipstick kisses that painted her face with sticky smooches. They couldn't be seen easily... but it'd hard to miss the smacking sounds of her lips...
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 8:15 pm

Annie could only moan more as she weakly kissed the saleswoman back, her mind clouded with only her lips and the sound of her kisses
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 8:18 pm

Kiss after kiss after kiss after kiss.... they never stopped coming, it was a lot like when Maylene caught Annie in her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Annie in the Gilded City
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next