Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Annie in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Annie in the Gilded City - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 8:31 pm

Annie whimpered from the intense pleasure as she was brought to her edge fast, causing her illusions to begin to ask to be sent over as she moaned louder
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 8:40 pm

In response to Annie's begging, the woman held her by the cheeks and deeply made out with her, her thick lips and hot tongue probing the shirt, horny girl's mouth for perfect way to kiss to finish her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 8:52 pm

Annie squeaked as she was held and made out with as she was sent over, moaning into the woman's mouth as she made a small stain on her panties. Shivering in delight as she let her tongue dance with the saleswoman's
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 8:56 pm

The makeout session lasted for a few more minutes before Annie was liberated. The woman didn't say anything as she gently helped her back up, but she had a devious smile on her lips. Well, Annie got a Seduction Pendant, and Mystery Bracelet, and a lot of lovely kisses.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 6:23 am

Annie shuddered as she was kissed and softly moaned as it broke. She accepted the help up and blushed as she looked at the woman with her smile as she looked at her new items "T...thank you miss!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 9:55 am

"You're very welcome. Come again~" The woman cooed as she let Annie go on her way. One of the trinkets she got was easy to figure out, but the bracelet was still a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 11:54 am

Annie shivered and nodded as she tried on her new bracelet to see its effect as she began to make her way back to Mary-Ann's house
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 12:09 pm

The bracelet made her feel like she was.... just a little bit imbalanced. She could still walk just fine, and it was just barely noticeable. However, if she bumped into something, it might be worse.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 12:18 pm

Annie shrugged about the oddness of her new bracelet as she continued forward, it wasn't anything she couldn't handle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 12:43 pm

Encounter (70) Success

Annie kept moving to Mary-Ann's place, and she ran into a familiar face. It was that Sieq guy from the other day. "Hey there! Someone's gotten all kinds of treasures since I last saw her, huh?" He asked, striking up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 2:00 pm

Annie looked to sieq and waved politely as she nodded showing off her new treasures before pointing back towards the place she came from with a illusion "I got them from back there, there's more magical stuff over there too if you have the gold!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 2:12 pm

"Hmmm, I'm not sure, last time I bought something like that, I ended up even easier to hypnotize than usual." He admitted with a nervous laugh. Sieq started walking a bit closer to Annie, only to look like he was seizing up a bit. "Nnngh... what's with my head?" He asked as he held a hand up to his forehead, looking unfocused and dazed.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 2:14 pm

Annie took a step back as she sighed and shook her head "Well i did just tell you i got magic treasures, one of them probably are messing with you in some way. are you okay?" she asked with her illusions trying to keep distance so he isn't as affected
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 2:22 pm

"Y-yeah... this actually happened one time before. This rich lady had a pendant that let her control dragons... and I'm a half-dragon, so...." Sieq explained as he also stepped away so his head could clear up. "Another reason to stay away from these magic trinkets, I think."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 2:23 pm

Annie perked up as she heard that and looked to her dragon ring as she showed it to sieq "Did it look similar to this? and could you show me where the rich lady is?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 2:37 pm

Sieq shivered as Annie showed him the ring. "Ummm! It did look s-similar! And- I'd stay away from that woman. She's a far way off from here and she's not nice." He warned the illusionist.

-------

https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=4493
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Annie in the Gilded City
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40