Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs The Bewitching Bandit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moss-182

Test vs The Bewitching Bandit  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Bewitching Bandit    Test vs The Bewitching Bandit  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 5:04 pm

She continued to work down his shaft, taking it fully into her mouth. Test continued to moan as pleasure spiked all over his body. As she worked Maya started to pull out a jar from her bag, it was labeled 'Test'.
Test-10, hypnotized 5
Maya-30
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Bewitching Bandit    Test vs The Bewitching Bandit  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 4:29 pm

Test was baffled that she already had a jar prepared for him. He wanted to ask about it, but her skillful mouth work made it hard to get a word in.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Bewitching Bandit    Test vs The Bewitching Bandit  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 4:29 pm

Maya looked up at the man with piercing eyes. She the then started to kiss him while working his member with her hand. The other hand held the jar ready.
Test-6, hypnotized 5
Maya-30
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Bewitching Bandit    Test vs The Bewitching Bandit  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 10:57 pm

Test leaned into the kiss. The adventurer rendered completely submissive by her skilled fingers and soft lips.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Bewitching Bandit    Test vs The Bewitching Bandit  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 10:41 am

"not long left for you cutie" said Maya getting the jar into position "you've been such a good boy. I bet it going to feel great to be pushed over the edge my my swift hands" she started rubbing faster.
Test- 3, hypnotized 5
Maya- 30
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Bewitching Bandit    Test vs The Bewitching Bandit  - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2023 8:27 pm

Test's needy moan was all the answer she needed. He was moments away from being pushed over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Bewitching Bandit    Test vs The Bewitching Bandit  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 2:45 pm

And just like that Test exploded into the jar. He kept on bursting as flow after flow of warm cum started to fill the jar. 'good boy' said Maya ' that was a good amount for a little slut like you' she kissed him on the cheek. 'i will enjoy this later' she said as she took the jar. 'do you have more for the donation?'
Test- 0, hypnotized 5- enslaved.
Maya- 30

Test has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Bewitching Bandit    Test vs The Bewitching Bandit  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 7:23 pm

"So. What do you need it for?" Test asked, unclear as to just what Maya's intentions for his seed were.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Bewitching Bandit    Test vs The Bewitching Bandit  - Page 3 EmptySun May 28, 2023 2:04 am

"Oh it's just a trophy" she said starting to grin "For now". She took the jar and put it into her bag. As it opened Test saw similar jars all with a name on it, the top one said Striggabold.
"Now for the better question" continued Mara "what shall we do with you Test?" She looked at him arms crossed waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Bewitching Bandit    Test vs The Bewitching Bandit  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 1:14 am

"Um. I don't know?" Test said, not sure what she was getting at.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Bewitching Bandit    Test vs The Bewitching Bandit  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 10:39 am

"well let me propose a couple of options then honey" said the hypnotist. "You can either go now, leaving all your valuables of course, or you could pledge your service to me and be my new hypnotized servant for a while. The choice is yours but I know what you're going to find more fun" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Bewitching Bandit    Test vs The Bewitching Bandit  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 2:15 pm

"And I get to keep my stuff if I become out temporary hypno-slave?" Test asked, sorely tempted by her offer.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Bewitching Bandit    Test vs The Bewitching Bandit  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 2:31 pm

"some of it" she said with a chilling smile "Maybe you'll even get some new things out of it too" she got out a lipstick and started it apply it "what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Bewitching Bandit    Test vs The Bewitching Bandit  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 5:16 pm

"Deal." Test said. Accepting her offer, he was in no position to fight the bandit. So he might as well enjoy himself.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Bewitching Bandit    Test vs The Bewitching Bandit  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2023 12:27 am

"Good boy" said Maya as she got out her pendulum "you will make a fine servant". She started to swing the pendulum and Test looked deeply into it. This continued for a few minutes before the bandit stopped it moving and kissed it. As she pulled her lips away the already sinking Test could see them moving in the same way as the pendulum towards him. He got ready for the kiss he knew was to come. The kiss came in hard and fast and test could feel himself fall back mentally. It was as if he could only see through his eyes as if they were a screen. Maya pulled out of the kiss as darkness enveloped Test's mind. "You're mine now" she grinned, and that was the last thing Test heard as he fully blacked out.

Test awoke with a start on what looked like an inn bed. Maybe his encounter with the bandit was all a dream. He tried to get up but his back hurt. Strange he didn't remember hurting it. He got up then froze when he got to the mirror. His outfit was completely different to what he remembered. In place of his armor he was wearing a shirt that said 'Maya's Slut' on it and a skirt that must have been for ease of access to what was underneath. His face was covered in red lipstick marks and wrapped round his neck was a thick collar.

He sees a note on the mirror and read it: 'I hope you like your new look slut. It must be a bit of a shock right now but thank you for your ritches and free labour. I decided that you have done enough for now and have replaced you but you're always free to find me again and prove yourself worthy of being my servant again. Xx Maya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Bewitching Bandit    Test vs The Bewitching Bandit  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs The Bewitching Bandit
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3