Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit Empty
PostSubject: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:28 pm

Kissing bandit

Moves

Sleight of Hand: Having fluidly closed the distance between herself and the hero, her hands move over the erogenous zones of the hero, caressing them. She moves her head forward, closer and closer to the neck of the hero, finally arriving at her destination and starts sucking slowly on their skin, trying to match the heartbeat of the hero. The hero stands still, entranced by her deft touch and her calming lips. When she feels them snap out of it, she takes a step backwards, and smiles, leaving a hickey of proportional size. "That wasn't so bad, was it? You could just succumb to what you want", she says, winking at them. (If critical success: She suddenly glances downwards to the crotch of the hero. The hero, curious of what catches their attention, looks downward and sees their pants, skirt, whatever, lying on the ground. The bandit giggles as tears start to well up in her eyes. "That expression... just priceless... stop, you could kill me", she says, gasping for breath. [Hero needs to spend 1 turn to retrieve their pantaloons]) [2 Damage, Midara Stunned for Turn on Critical Failure]

Peck of Pleasure: Dodging out of the way of the hero's attack she suddenly stands face to face with them. Quickly grasping their face between her hands, she looks into their eyes, her eyes burning with desire. "Resist all you want. It only makes the eventual collapse even better," she softly speaks, her mouth moving towards the hero's. Her lips touch theirs, lingering there for a couple of seconds. "'Tis but a kiss I steal from you. Yet soon, it will be much more." She moves away from the hero, her eyes still lingering on theirs. Her lipstick is covering their mouth. "How do I taste?", she asks, her body swaying, waiting for the next chance to strike. [2 Damage]

Sneaking Whisper: Dodging out of the way of an attack, the bandit disappears from the sight of the hero. The hero looks around for her, wary of a counterattack. Suddenly, he feels warm breath in his ear. "My lips on yours. It was amazing." The hero strikes backwards, hoping to hit her, but nobody is there. Then, they again feel it, this time in their other ear. "But my lips on your dick/my tongue on your clit...." Again, they strike in the direction of the sound, again they strike naught but air. "Think of what that would feel like." And after those words were finished, she suddenly stood in front of them. "I like to play with my food, sweety", she said, grinning like the Cheshire cat. [1 Damage. +1 Whisper Tag upon Hero]

Hypnotic Lights: The bandit takes a coin from her bosom. She turns it around in her the light catching on its surface every 2 seconds. Timed with the light shining in the hero's eyes, the bandit makes a kissing sound. Rotation. *Schmack*. Rotation. *Schmack*. Rotation. *Schmack*. The lazy rhythm continues, the hero slowly growing transfixed on the sound and the light. Their lips even start moving along. "You are entranced. Yes. Ever so slowly, you drift further away into the blissfull light of this coin. Into the blissfull feeling of a kiss on your body. Of a kiss on your lips. Yes. You want to kiss me. You want to feel the happiness of the light", she says to them, moving closer, her voice soft and calm, spinning them further into her web. After reinforcing her trigger, she kisses them on the lips, snapping them out of their trance. [1 Damage. +1 Hypnosis Tag]

Invitation[Requires 3 hypnosis tags]: "Fickle as you may be, it is time to be with me", the bandit says. The hero's eyes glaze over as they slowly walk towards her. "Nice of you to join me. Let's get you comfortable", she lays them down on the ground and starts taking their pants off. Or whatever article of clothing. Together with their undergarments. She plops down upon them, her face next to their groin. Having firmly made herself comfortable on their body, she snaps her fingers, bringing the hero out of their trance. "I like to see you struggle", she says, looking at their disorientated face. Shortly after that, her lips have gone down upon them, kissing them all over their sensitive places. The hero starts to struggle. Yet doubt gnaws at their mind. Would it be better to just give in? The feeling... it is electrifying. [Bind, 3 Damage, All Hypnosis Tags Disappear on Success, 2 damage every turn till escaped non-avoidable, (initial attack can be avoided)]

Stunning Silence[Requires 3 Whisper tags]: The bandit's sweet whisperings have brought the hero to the edge of reason. Whenever she speaks, their throat tightens, their loins stir and their face reddens. The desire to throw it all away and succumb to their desires is getting bigger by the minute. The bandit sees this and her eyes twinkle. She sways her hips as she walks towards them. "How about I take care of the little predicament you are having, sweety. It would be a shame if you succumbed this quickly. I still haven't had my fill of...", she approached the hero: "sweaty. sexy. hot. erotic. touching. brawling. fighting." Every word punctuated with a soft kiss on their face. The hero is lost in bliss and can't do shit. To put it bluntly. [Charm, Stun, 2 damage, Whisper Tags Gone on Success, next attack deals double damage]

Entanglement: (first time: As the hero staggers from having an attack of theirs countered, the bandit sees an opening and charges towards them, tackling them straight in the stomach, falling to the ground, on top of them. She seizes their limbs, looking straight in their eyes. "It seems I got you. Let's celebrate." And she does so by planting a kiss on their face.) Otherwise, do something with reinforcing hold on their limbs or body or whatsoever. [Never Deals Damage, first time takes a turn, hero bound, each two failed escape attempts, entanglement rises by 1, if entanglement level is higher than 1, successful escape attempt lowers entanglement level, otherwise, hero escapes. Hold of Avarice does more damage the higher the level of entanglement]

Hold of Avarice[Hero needs to be Entangled]: "You are mine! All mine! Mine to do with as I please!", she exclaims, truly ecstatic as she pecks the hero all over their face. She had caught them. Their bodies grind together, her boobs pressing into theirs/their chest, her soft skin touching theirs. And all of the time the kisses. The face of the hero was getting covered bit by bit in her lipstick. And every time their tongue moved over their lips, they tasted strawberry. (maybe something more, who knows?) [Damage according to level of Entanglement]

Stealing Semen(Male Finisher): The hero falls to the ground backwards, panting, breathing heavily, lustily ogling the demon that beat him. His rod is straining against his pants, wanting to get out. She sighs. "Aaaah. That was wonderful. I am thoroughly satisfied." She starts to walk away. When the man sees her do so, he starts to groan. She looks around. "Another one. How is it you people survive if you get that wound up from a feeding session? Ah, seeing you helped me so wonderfully, I guess I will return the favor." She takes a jar out of the folds of her outfit and sits down next to him. "Let me unbuckle you, stud", she giggles as she takes off his pants. His rod jumps free and stands painfully erect. "Now. Turn your head.", she says, as one hand grabs his member and the other moves his face towards hers, opening her mouth to let his tongue in. After the kiss has been fixed in place, she uses her free hand to position the jar in front of his member and starts to stroke. As they both get deeper absorbed in the kiss, in each other, his hand moves up her skirt, past her panties. A muffled, delighted voice can be heard from the entanglement of tongues and slowly, the scene fades into black.
The day thereafter, the man wakes up in the ally, his pants gone as the only proof that it ever happened. And the Midara? She has another jar of white delight for her collection. Sometimes, the man in question becomes addicted to her pleasure and keeps on coming back, being milked for his semen time and again. She had stolen not his semen, not a kiss, but his independence. [Will be free to go. Player's choice on addiction whatsoever]

Peck(sic) Animal (Female Finisher): She is panting, knowing that she is beaten. She tried her best. The hero tried her best. Yet it wasn't enough. She was unable to raise a hand against the Midara in front of her. "Thank you. This was very, very delightful", the bandit sighed in almost orgasmic pleasure. At that moment, the hero realized something. She was in love. This creature was her one and only. Seeing her this happy. It gave her this immense pleasure. Surely, that could only mean they were meant together. "Miss...", the hero started out, feeling afraid for the rejection she might receive. "Yes, sweety?", the bandit said, before looking in her eyes. Yet after she had done so, the bandit knew the score. "Of course. You needn't be afraid, little one. Come with me. I will introduce you to your new family," the bandit said, stroking the hero's hair. The scene fades into black.
Several months later, the hero had found her place in the bandit's harem. It had taken a while to get used to sharing her loved one with all those other women, but she had learned to cope. And today would be a special day. Someone had walked into their domain. And it would be her first victim. But first, her lover had wanted to see her. "A quick kiss before you depart to be all grown up, sweety", the bandit said, reaching towards the woman. The hero's heart skipped a beat. This was life. [Will become a thrall of the Midara]

Tix (WP)
Moves (Willpower)

• Dark Domination. Tix pulls her target into a kiss as her eyes glow, sending shivers through her victim's body, pushing them to the ground, several hands holds her target tightly, she breaks the kiss and bites her target's lip as she look down on them with sadistic eyes.

- Deals 3 of wp damage and heals Tix by 2

- Binds the target, dealing 1 wp per turn while they are trapped.

• Crushing Suffocation. Tix pulls her target into deep liplock, holding them tight in place until they desperately struggle for air, then she breaks the kiss leaving them dazed at their knees.

- Deals 2 wp damage.

- Dazes the target for 3 turns

• Know your place. Tix will walk to a grounded enemy and step on his face, then she will order them to lick it, followed by a flash of her eyes, making her target compelled to obey.

- Deals 2 wp damage.

- Charms the target.

• Pleasure and Pain. Tix will give a brief, soft kiss to her target followed by a bite, from there, she will keep alternating until she had enough. 1 wp damage per successful roll, a failure stops the attack.

• Lashing away your will. Tix creates a whip made of dark energy and starts lashing at her target, the target is surprised by the fact that instead of pain, after each lash he/she feels shivers of pleasure, after a couple of lashes, Tix will laso her target binding them before pulling them towards her.

- Deals 1 point of wp damage per lash (Up to 4).

- Binds the target and makes the next Dark Domination an auto success.

• Snaring Shadows. Tix taunts her opponent, making him/her try to tackle her just to find that she isn’t the real Tix but a mere shadow, then the remains of the shadow traps him/her and the real Tix comes out, if the target is female, Tix will squeeze her breasts and then give them a bit, if the target is male, she will squeeze his dick and then give him a knee to his crotch.

- Deals 3 points of wp damage to females.

- Deals 5 points of wp damage to males.

• Regal Seat. Tix taunts her opponent, making him/her try to tackle her, but Tix will avoid the attack and will make her target trip, forcing him/her to his/her knees, then she will sit on their back, spanking him/her with her whip.

- Deals 2 points of wp damage per turn.

- Binds the target.

• Cruel Denial. This move can only be used after Dark Domination, the constant strokes of the hands makes their target get horny, then Tix starts to stroke their crotch with her feet to the point of her target almost reaching climax for then just stepping away, leaving them in denial.

- Deals 4 points of wp damage.

• Obedience Slap. Tix approaches her target and leans forwards, giving them a good view of her cleavage, then she grabs her opponent's face with one hand and slaps them with the other.

- Deals 2 points of wp damage.

- Charms the target.

• Whip Entanglement: Iron Maiden. Tix uses her whip to trap her target, entangling them completely with her whip, then spikes of dark energy sending waves of pain and pleasure through the victim’s body but leaving no wound or marks.

- Deals 3 points of wp damage.

• Whip Entanglement: Sadistic Drain. Tix traps her target with her whip, draining their energy as long as they are trapped.

- Saps 1 point of wp and heals Tix by 1 per turn with her victim trapped.

- Binds the target.

• Hypnotic Gaze. Tix catches her target's attention while her eyes start to glow, the red of her irises quickly capturing her target's gaze, unable to look away they are left in a dazed state.

- Deals 1 point of wp damage and inflicts hypnotized status for a turn (2 turns if crit)

- Characters under the hypnotized status allow Tix to decide their next action.

Tix was finally making her way home after her encounter with Dahlia. As she was cutting through a nearby village, she found herself in a somewhat empty part of town. Save for a woman slowly making her way towards her
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:37 pm

After a whole night of sex with the lipnotist Dahlia, Tix felt pretty refreshed, the clouds cleared and the day seemed to proceed without trouble. It wasn't long until she noticed the woman approaching her "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:45 pm

"Nice to meet you too" the woman, a gorgeous redhead smiled. "You aren't from round here are you?" The women stopped a few inches away from Tix, looking her up and down. "I'm sure I'd have noticed someone like you before"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:46 pm

Tix noticed the woman examining her. "No, I'm passing by, why?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:50 pm

"it's getting late is all, I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me to the inn for the night"; She gave Tix a coy grin, clearly knowing she was making her intentions obvious
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:54 pm

It was true that it was getting pretty late and some company was always appreciated, special from someone as... Alluring as this woman. "Hmm, how could I say no to that offer." Tix's lips curled into a seductive grin. "Name's Tix, yours?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:58 pm

"You can call me Camille," she responded, a matching grin forming on her lips "Tix... What a beautiful name... Well Tix, shall we depart?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:59 pm

"Very well. Off to the inn." The woman agreed.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:07 pm

They arrived after not too long, and surprisingly, the Innkeep seemed to recognise Camille. "Ah, Wonderful to see you..." The man said, clearly somewhat flustered, the r-regular room?" He asked, to which Tix's companion nodded
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:09 pm

"The regular room? You seem to be popular around here." Tix noticed from the man's reaction that 'Camille' if that was her real name, used to come here often.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:11 pm

"Having a reputation has its uses" Camille said with a coquettish smile "I've known the owner here for a while....and now I get rooms and food for free... so long as I don't talk to his wife" she explained, giggling slightly
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:16 pm

"So you have him wrapped around your finger huh?" Tix followed the red head to the 'usual' room, noticing the lack of people.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:18 pm

"Girls gotta get by however she can right?" Camille smiled, leading Tix to a large bedroom with a surprisingly ornate bed that seemed at odds with the rest of the room
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:23 pm

"Pretty luxurious, you must have some heavy stuff on him." Tix commented while looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:30 pm

"It's a mixture of having stuff on him and the fact they he's always holding out hope that one day I'll invite him up to the room" Camilla said, "stuff like this happens all time around here"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:31 pm

"Oh? So I am the lucky one who got invited tonight to your room?" Tix teased, gurning around to look at Camille.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:40 pm

"Very lucky indeed dear..." Camille smiled, "The things I can make a human like you feel... You're the luckiest girl in the world right now"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:50 pm

Tix chuckled. "Sorry to disappoint but I'm only half human." Her grin turned sadistic for a moment. "And I'm pretty sure I can match your skills."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:52 pm

"is that a challenge Tix?" Camille asked, moving to close the door "because I must say, if it is... It's only fair to tell you that this is a win win situation for me"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:03 pm

"Are you suggesting I have something to lose here? What, are you going to frame me for fucking you silly?" Tix taunted.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:12 pm

"oh nothing like that at all, it's just that if you fuck me silly, I get what I want... And if I fuck you silly...I get exactly what I want, the fun way" she purred, turning back to Tix. "I'm ready to begin when you are darling
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:18 pm

"Then we both win from this situation, let's see if you can hold the whoole night~" Tix got ready to actbut changed her mind. "The ones who are going to lose first." She said grinning.

Hypnotic Gaze: 71 (it begins...)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:25 pm

Camille was on Tix in an instant, her delicate hands caressing every inch of her, causing the sadist to tremble in delight, as she continued she purred seductively
"Taunt me all you want gorgeous, but I told you... This is a win win for me" with that she leant down and began to suck on Tix' neck, biting gently as she continued to lovingly stroke her body. By the time she pulled away, Tix was certain she'd left a mark

.Sleight of hand:2(let's hope rng is kinder this time)

Tix:38
Camille:40
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:35 pm

Tix didn't really know what she did but one thing was certain, this woman was extremely good, having some flashbacks to her defeat before Dahlia, even if the aftermath was incredible, Tix readied herself and lundged at Camille, wrapping her arms around the woman and trapping her gaze with her crimson eyes that flared up. "Now, touch yourself for me." Once released, Camille had no choice...

Hypnotic Gaze: 42

Camille:39+hypnotized
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:37 pm

Camille obeyed without hesitation, though when she started, she spoke in a surprisingly lucid tone
"Oh Tix... You only had to ask darling" though she didn't say much more as she was quickly overwhelmed by the pleasure she was giving herself
Camille:37
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit Empty

Back to top Go down

Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next