Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:02 am

"What's that? I thought you said I was 'all yours'." Tix grinned in a sadistic manner. "The way I see it, you are aaaaall mine, little pet~"

Basic Attack: 41
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:11 am

"No-not yet honey" Camille replied raggedly, managing just about to free herself and launch a slow counterattack that Tix was easily able to dodge
Struggle:66->Peck of pleasure:17
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:12 am

"You'll have to do better than that, my slutty pet~" She taunted as she gently pushed her to the side avoiding her move.

Crushing Suffocation: 57
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:22 am

"oh I fully intend to, it won't be me who's the pet by the end or the night" Camille retorted, though her taunt was somewhat lacking in confidence

Sneaking whisper:33
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:24 am

Tix nodded. "Aha, you better back your words with actions." She taunted.

Pleasure and Pain: 47 (Not my day it seems)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:31 am

"i intend to" Camille purred before approaching Tix and accidentally catching her eye. Memories of hypnosis flooded through her and Camille gasped as she found herself suddenly overwhelmed by submissive thoughts

Invitation:91

Camille:11+stunned(or maybe it is)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:37 am

"Oh? Really? Because from here it seems you are thinking on submitting to me~" Tix approached to seize control of Camille but the woman reacted sending both of them to the bed with Camille on top of Tix.

Hypnotic Gaze: 1 (You think?)

Tix: 23 + 3 wh + 2 hyp + charmed + Stunned
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:41 am

(wooow).
"Oh am I now?" Camille purred, suddenly more confident. Taking advantage of Tix' situation by pulling her into a deep kiss and slipping a hand down her pants to play with her opponents Pussy

Basic: 28
Tix:21+3wh+2 hyp+charmed
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:46 am

Tix couldn't avoid but to moan under Camille's affections, any attempt to fight was was put down by her lust taking over her.

Obedience Slap: 69
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:56 am

"Feels good doesn't it?" Camille moved Tix's clothes aside slightly, allowing her to move down the sadists body and begin to kiss and lock her breasts with a sudden passion as she continued to pleasure Tix with her hand

Hold adjustment: 96-crit (oh wow it really isn't)
Tix:19+3wh+2hyp+charmed+bound+stunned
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:01 am

"Fuck it does... Not bad... Slut..." Tix moaned and writhe, trying to get a hold of herself and escape Camille's hold but it was ineffective...
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:04 am

Camille ignored her insult and continued her affections, having turned Tix on enough that she was easily able to slip a couple of fingers into her eager pussy, slowly beginning to tease her with deliberate, slow thrusting motions

Bind:continued
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:11 am

Tix tried once again push Camille off of her and this time succeeded but she was too hot and bothered to even get up from the bed.

Struggle: 56
Dark Domination: 37

Tix:17+3wh+2hyp+charmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:14 am

"do we need to fight darling?" Camille purred as she continued to pleasure Tix more and more diligently "Wouldn't it be nice if we just...enjoyed eachother" she sped up her motions as she finished speaking
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:18 am

"Oh but I'm enjoying this, make my incoming victory more... Sweet~" Tix pushed Camille away once again before lashing her with her whip a couple of times but the woman managed to avoid the lasso. "Unless you want to surrender that is~"

Lashing Away Your Will: 22, 43, 20, 71

Camille: 9
Tix:17+3wh+2hyp+charmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:20 am

"I... Not yet" Camille said, shuddering as the whip connected with her, but she was unable to do anything more than reject Tix' offer

Sleight of hand:79
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:25 am

"Oh, I noticed a hint of doubt~ You want this don't you~? Tix tried to approach the woman but as soon as she tried to move, pleasure spiked through her body, not fully recovered from Camille's assault.

Regal Seat: 7 (Welp)

Camille: 9
Tix:16+3wh+2hyp+charmed+Stunned
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:32 am

"Oh I just want you, and now I'm going to take you..." She purred, approaching Tix who suddenly found herself unable to speak.
"I want to tame this beautiful ... Passionate...Sadistic girl to my whims" Each word filled Tix with more and more supernatural desire for Camille, an intense passion overwhelmed her as the bandit reached her and began to softly kiss her cheek, neck and ears, all while purring more honeyed words that wrapped themselves around the fiber of Tix' very being and left her standing there aching for more

Stunned silence:100(I promise these are legit rolls)

Tix:12+charmed+2hyp+stunned
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:40 am

Tix tried to push her back but her mind blanked from the pleasure as she moaned at every touch, every kiss and every whisper but something inside of her still cling to the wish of her own victory.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:45 am

Camille smiled at the compliant Tix and pulled her in for a deep lustful kiss, letting her tongue dance with the now much more eager tongue of her opponent

Peck of pleasure:72

Tix:10+charmed+2hyp
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:57 am

Tix started to feel flooded with lust, she tried to push Camille back to no avail as the woman kept going down on her.

Obedience Slap: 63
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:59 am

"Come now Tix" Camille whispered salaciously "Why don't we just enjoy eachother" her hands trailing up and down the half midaras immaculate form

Sleight of hand: 73
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 9:02 am

Tix finally snapped out of it and slapped Camille's face. "Because I have to proper educate you first, my soon to be pet~"

Obedience Slap: 78

Camille: 7
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 9:07 am

"what...would you have me do?" Camille pleaded, suddenly submissive again after Tix's slap

Peck of pleasure:41
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 9:10 am

Tix licked her lips in anticipation but soon found that her legs were still feeling like jelly as she tripped over Camille somehow ending up under the woman onve again.

Crushing Soffocation: 11 (fuck my life)

Tix:9+charmed+2hyp+stunned

Last edited by Warrior of Darkness on Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit   Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tix Vs Bewitching Bandit
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next