Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 10:10 pm

"Then why did you draw your weapons upon me?" Feo Ul asked as she glanced down at the smaller fairy.

Plants rose up to bind Gwen as the queen released her. They held the seamstress in place as Feo Ul slipped her hand under the seamstres's dress and began elegantly fingering her womanhood.

"Well?" the queen asked as she glanced to the party's two love struck men.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 10:13 pm

"Please let me serve as your mindless slave mistress." The still mesmerized Test moaned. Wanting to experience more of the queen's hypnosis.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 10:13 pm

Selene carefully began to fly up "My friends just got scared was all, we met a lot of women on our way here that just attacked and tried to make us their toys. so when you questioned us not being from the village they expected you to attack. We really do just come to ask if you can make the forest safer for the village and to release the children." she said trying to get all her information out as she weakly fluttered so the queen could see her
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 10:15 pm

"It's just... your influence on the forest and surrounding Midara has been making life really, really hard on the humans living nearby, they're all afraid and stuff. We thought you wouldn't listen to reason so we.... attacked..." Jonas said shyly and somewhat regretfully. "And, if you must punish me for that... you can make me serve the Elven Princess."
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 4:37 pm

Gwen moaned and huffed as the queen fingered her and she was unable to say anything.

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 4:47 pm

The queen of fairies shook her head as she continued to finger the seamstress. "So, you came into my chamber with intent to harm me if I didn't immediately give into your demands?" she asked with a sigh. "If the humans of the village are going to be such a problem, perhaps they should just be invaded and dealt with?"

Feo Ul looked at each of the adventures as she let her threat sink in. "Unless... the four of you can convince me otherwise?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 5:04 pm

Jonas tried thinking fast, thinking of something to say or do that could sway the Queen into less hostility. "The villagers... They're not a threat to you, they just want to live in harmony with the forest... but it's been eating them alive, in a way. We were no match for you... and many of the villagers are no match for many of the Midara that have started living in the forest." He said, unsure of the point he was trying to make, but it was almost like a plea for mercy.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 6:15 pm

Selene squeaked and shook her head as she flew closer to the queen and showed her the cookies "W...wait! they aren't a danger to you, my friend isn't really expalining it well. The villagers just want to be able to get stuff from the forest and not be stolen from their families, as well many midara have stolen their children as well! All we ask is that you keep the Midara from being like that and being more peaceful! they even made these which they called Fairy cookies!" She said hoping that mentioning the midara's attacks and the kindness the villagers can show would help
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 8:21 pm

(Feel free to ignore me, far as i care Gwen is melting in pleasure)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 9:05 pm

Having mostly recovered from his mindless pleasure drunk state Test managed to force himself to sit up, his whole body still felt like jello. "Why invade them? They're not a threat to you. I'm sure you can cut a deal. You know, keeping your midara from attacking and giving the villagers access to the bounties of the forest in exchange for manufactured goods. That sort of thing." He said, lacking any other reference point his thoughts returned to the sometimes strained relationship between village folk and the farmers, loggers, and trappers who lived in the deep woods back home.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 9:45 pm

"They will be a danger, or at least a nuisance, if they keep sending people like you after me. " Feo Ul told the three with a glare. She pulled her hand away from Gwen, and a vine rose up to take her place in teasing the seamstress' womanhood.

She then took one of the cookies Selene offered and gave it a bite. "Not bad." she said. Despite her words, she began to quickly gobbled down the rest of the treats without letting up on her glare. "But this tiny tribute means nothing. As long as humans continue to trespass in the forest, the midara will deal with them as they see fit.""
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 9:51 pm

"Can't they coexist? They can't live their lives properly if they can't enter the forest... and, if an agreement is reached, there wouldn't be a need to send adventurers like us. In fact, they sent us because everyone else who entered the forest ran into trouble... even children." Jonas said, and he tried to look up to meet her glare, but he had trouble looking into the Queen's eyes. He couldn't help but feel shame in both the trespassing and their defeat.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 10:22 pm

Selene huffed at the queen as she thought "What would it take for you to attempt peace with the people of the village? and i do mean anything. We just want to make peace here and we don't want more people sent to fight you all." she said as she pulled out the second bag of cookies, trying to continue to secretly bribe the woman
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 10:38 pm

"Selena's right. Unless you let the humans offer you something in exchange for access to the woods there'll be more violence eventually. And none of us want that." Test agreed, letting the fairy take the lead on the negotiations.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 10:50 pm

Feo Ul let out a sigh. "Looks like you all need a lesson in negotiation." the fairy queen said as she pushed Jonas onto his back and started trampling his manhood underfoot. "You are in a position of weakness. You came here to bargain on bad faith, and your attempt to get your way with brute force failed. You no longer get to make demands or threats. You are in a position were getting everything you want for no cost is impossible. Instead, you should be begging for forgiveness and making offers to try and get me to be merciful."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 10:53 pm

Selene looked to her and sighed "T...that's what im trying to do ma'am, im asking what you want from us, we offer anything from keeping us like slaves for a while to us teaching you any of our techniques like my size manipulation." She said trying to be as kind as she could. annoyed at how badly this negotiation was coming and that she had her earlier chance ruined
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 10:54 pm

"We can't offer you anything if we don't know what you want." Test replied. Genuinely unsure what they had to ply her with. "But right now we don't have anything to offer but ourselves. If you let us return to the village we might be able to see what they have to offer."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 10:56 pm

"Aggh! I'm sorry!" Jonas cried out as her foot stomped on him. "I'll serve you or your subjects however you want... anything to make up for my misdeeds... just give the village a chance! Please, show mercy, Queen Feo Ul...." He pleaded, unable to forget the reason for their outing but quickly forgetting any sense self-preservation as his manhood hardened against his will. He was starting to get scared, afraid of what would happen to him, his friends, and the village due to their failure.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 11:03 pm

"That's better." Feo Ul said with a smile as she continued stepping on Jonas. She looked between Test and Selene. "One of you can be my new throne, while the other worships my breasts. You have until this one cums under my foot to decided who does what."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 11:06 pm

Somehow, the Queen's smile made Jonas even more aroused and helped him warm up to the idea of being her slave. He didn't speak, as he was not spoken to, but he couldn't suppress his moans as Feo Ul stepped on him. He was already leaking precum, as he fell in love with the feeling of being under the Queen's sole.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 11:15 pm

"I'll worship your breasts your highness." Test said, kneeling and bowing before her. That at least he had plenty of experience with.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 5:38 am

"I-I'll be your throne." Gwen said, hoping to rid Selene of the responsibility, as she was proven to be the best negotiator out of them... well, not like Gwen wasn't using this as an excuse to be under her Queen's ass more... She totally was.

(ah, that and i'm gonna go travelling in like... 1 hour and 20min, so i don't want to commit so heavily)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 7:11 am

Selene looked to Gwen with surprise as she rubbed her head "I guess my friend wants to be your throne ma'am, what would you like me to do then?" she asked as she looked back at the giant fairy. This was so intimidating she thought but she also couldn't deny she was jealous of all the others calling their places
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 10:53 am

"Hmm..." the queen of fairies hummed thoughtfully as the plants restraining Gwen forced her onto her hands and knees. "Perhaps you could worship my foot?" she suggested as she took her seat on Gwen's back, before her eyes fell to Jonas. "Or you could dominate this one for me?" she said as she pointed to the man who still had a hard on from being trampled by the royal fae.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 10:55 am

Jonas just laid helplessly on the ground, unable to do anything without an order from the Queen in the state he was in. If Selene wanted to dominate him, she would know just how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next