Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 5:11 pm

Honestly 100 bags of coockies probably was an easy deal for the villagers, but going back to the village and telling them? Gwen couldn't even get the queen off her back!
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 5:27 pm

"I suppose I can do that much for you." Feo Ul said before she clapped her hands. In response, vines and roots grabbed the defeated party and dragged them to a guest room they could use to rest up.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 5:31 pm

Jonas had just enough coherence to climb into a bed, and being away from the Queen helped him become even more lucid. "Nnngh... she destroyed us... but, at least we found that peace is possible. Even if we nearly messed it up by attacking her."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 5:32 pm

"Yeah. It could have been worst." Test agreed as he lay down and tried to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 6:15 pm

Gwen just collapsed on the first soft surface she found immediatly, she was wayy too tired and just needed to rest... if anything happened Selene could probably wake her up... right?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 7:18 pm

Selene nodded as she was pulled to the guest room, happily accepting the bed for herself as she sighed "Man, we really should've gone for the peaceful route from the start, im sure we could've explained her question about where i was from" she teased as she poked Jonas's cheek
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 7:21 pm

"Nnn... what is it, Selene? I'm too busy sulking.... and I'm still having daydreams about getting kissed by the princess and queen..." Jonas asked his fairy friend, too out of it to even put a filter on himself explaining the state he was in.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 8:24 pm

Selene pouted at him as she sighed "i was just talking to you. you really are out of it hard huh? And here i thought i had it the worst being stuffed in her really warm and comfy panties~" She said with a blush and shudder as she remembered her panty prison time
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 8:28 pm

"You...you probably had it worse..." Jonas admitted as he lay flat on the bed and just relaxed, letting himself recuperate. He wondered if the Queen or anyone else would check on them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 3:02 pm

(A Quiet Clearing -roll 3- Nothing Happenes!)

The group rested up. Perhaps a bit surprisingly, no one came into check on or bother them while they were recovering. Eventually the Adventurers were back to full strength and ready to head out.

Gwen: 30 Willpower
Selene: 30 Willpower
Jonas: 30 Willpower + Magic Bracelet(Triggered)
Test: 30 Willpower

Group Lives: 2

0 Mysterious Potions
Magic Bracelet(Negates First Weakness trigger each combat.)
1 Bags of Fairy Cookies

Area 3: Progress 3/3
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 3:09 pm

"Nnngh...so, we're giving up on fighting the Queen and going back to the village, right?" Jonas asked the others as he stood up and stretched. "I bet she'd be livid if we challenged her again, and wouldn't show us any mercy if we lost."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 3:25 pm

Selene got up and nodded "Yeah, that's sounds like the plan. I'm not looking to make her mad at all! i'd take being that hunter lady's person breast fairy then make the queen mad." she said with a deep blush
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 4:03 pm

"And, I'd rather be painted blue by Sheila than get talked down to be that Queen again." Jonas agreed with Selene, nervously rubbing his hair.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 3:30 pm

"Yes, I too would much rather not challenge her again." Gwen admitted, if they lost again, they wouldn't be let off the hook so easily.

As frustrating as that may seem, a deal might be the only way to genuinely solve this situation.

"So." Gwen twirled her hair. "Are we leaving or not?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 1:27 pm

"Let's go." Test said, pulling himself out of bed. He wasn't happy with the outcome, but given the queen's power and numerous servants they probably weren't going to be able to drive her out whatever they did. At least a deal would mean no more kidnappings.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 1:32 pm

"I'll follow you guys." Jonas agreed. "Although, maybe we should let the Queen know we're leaving?" He suggested timidly, knowing seeing the Queen again at all might not be wise.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 1:35 pm

Selene smiled and nodded as she looked to The group "I can go let her know, she seems kindest to me since im a fairy~"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 9:15 am

"I'll be right behind you." Gwen said as she checked around for her things, and once she had total confirmation she would be leaving nothing behind, the seamstress followed Selene dutifully.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 10:03 am

Selene smiled to gwen and nodded "Okay~ lets go real fast then!" she said as she started walking to the queen.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 8:15 pm

(Encounter -roll 65- Fail!)

Selene led the group back to the Queens chamber to find Feo Ul lounging on her throne. She waved to Selene, signaling for the fairy to step forward and speak.

Jonas: 30 Willpower + Magic Bracelet

0 Mysterious Potions
1 Bags of Fairy Cookies

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 9:22 pm

Selene nodded as she stepped forward and smiled up to the queen "Good morning ma'am! we are about to head out to go back to the village!" She said before looking to her to see if she had anything to say
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 12:20 am

"Very well, then." the queen of fairies said as she nodded to group. "Do remember to tell them to prepare the tribute."

0 Mysterious Potions
1 Bags of Fairy Cookies

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 1:37 am

Jonas only nodded and didn't speak, for fear of any word causing them to draw any more of the Queen's ire.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 1:34 pm

Selene nodded as she gave a polite bow to the queen "We will, thank you for giving this a chance!" she said happy they might form some sort of peaceful resolution. "Oh um before we leave i have a small request, we have been searching for children of the village that got kidnapped, have you by any chance heard of midara in the forest with them?" she asked knowing missing children could ruin the entire plan.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 2:41 pm

"I believe there are one or two human children in my castle, yes." The queen said as she narrowed her eyes at the group. "And no, I will not just hand them over to you."

0 Mysterious Potions
1 Bags of Fairy Cookies

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next