Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marlene vs. Brianna

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 12:37 am

The sleeping Marlene giggled instinctively, as her mind felt the bumps and curves of her "bed". In her dreams, she imagined herself surrounded by a sea of floating breasts and lips, gently massaging and kissing her all over her naked body.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 12:53 am

Seeing Marlene giggled warmed the heart of the motherly cowgirl. The cute Mage must've been having so much fun in her dream. She leaned forward to give her a few kisses on her defenseless forehead while she slept, but mostly the Midara simply allowed her to enjoy her nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 1:12 am

The sleeping mage snoozes away for a good while, having pleasant dream after dream while hugging the bovine mommy like a cuddling partner. Eventually, she wakes up, well into the afternoon, having rested like no nap ever before. "... Wh.. what... what's the time...?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 1:16 am

"Oh, it's about three or four hours afternoon. Time flies, doesn't it? Did you enjoy your nap, sweetie?" The cowgirl asked Marlene before she took the scholar and made her sit up on her own, hoping it'd wake her up a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 1:18 am

"Yeah... Had a few weird dreams too... Uhm.. what's your name? Mine's Marlene, a scholar." The mage did indeed sit up, back on the cow's lap, as if she's very happy with his position.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 1:34 am

"Oh, it's nothing special. This was a lot of fun, sweet thing, but I think we should both get a move on, now, hm?" The cowgirl said as she allowed Marlene to stay a little longer before she stood back up and went on her way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 1:38 am

Blushing, Marlene gave the cowgirl a goodbye kiss before she stood up, and went to grab her book. "Goodbye..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 1:41 am

"Goodbye, and don't look so sad about it, it was fun while it lasted, wasn't it?" The Midara gently returned the goodbye kiss with a chuckle before continuing on her way, going down the road in the opposite direction of Marlene, who managed to retrieve her precious tome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 1:46 am

"It's very late into the day... But I'm sure I still have some time left to make some progress." Marlene continued on, looking for another midara while she records what she experienced with the cowgirl.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 1:50 am

As Marlene looked down at her book to record that.... filling experience, she was back to the path being mostly empty and even a bit lonely. It went on for a few more minutes until she walked into something soft and bouncy that pressed against her face by complete accident, making her book fall out of her hands.

"Hey, careful, writing and walking at the same time doesn't seem as easy as you might think." A feminine, casual voice chided, the voice that owned the boobs up against Marlene's face and had caught her book before it could hit the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:36 pm

"Wha?... Oh, sorry about that, I usually don't bump into stuff which is why I'm used to writing and walking." Marlene took a moment to steady herself and fix the glasses on the bridge of her nose.

Looking forward at the figure, she stretches her hand out and asks. "Well.. thank you for saving my book from a tumble, but.. may I have it back, please?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:45 pm

Marlene saw a tall, curvaceous woman in rogueish attire that did more to highlight her voluptuous assets than hide them. She had long blue hair and bangs, breasts not that much smaller than the cowgirl, plump thighs, and some sporty-looking boots. "Hmmm, I'm not sure, what kinds of things have you been writing in here?" The woman replied in a coy voice, looking through the pages and skimming through just what it contained, all while taking some steps away from the mage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:50 pm

"Hey! Get back here! That book isn't for public viewing yet, I'm still not ready to have people read it, so give it back!" Marlene attempts to snatch the book out of the thief's hands, but she's not the most agile woman, especially at her age.

(Weak roll)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:58 pm

Retrieve (18,39) Fail

"So, it'll be for public viewing later? Hm, maybe someone will pay a decent penny to see it now~ I've never seen someone describe a Wolf girl's tits in such... detail." The thief teased as she stood away and held the book far from Marlene's reach as if she was a high school bully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:09 pm

"Grr! This isn't funny! This is academic work! Give it back now before I make you return it..." Marlene took out her staff, channeling some magic into it to make it glow. "Stand down before you regret messing with me!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:17 pm

"I don't think you're going to make me regret anything. Don't worry, I'm not trying to steal the book, there's a bigger prize I have my eyes on." Brianna replied as she stowed the tome away and licked her lips, eyeing Marlene's body up and down.

Marlene: 30 Willpower, 15 Dignity
Brianna: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:20 pm

Hesitating for a second, she closes her eyes and clears her mind, before glaring back at the blue haired thief with intense eyes.

"Vis Sagitta!" A burst of magic shoots out of her staff, aiming center mass at the crude woman ahead of her.

(Magic Missile)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:33 pm

Magic Missile (17) Fail
Check Me Out (78) Success

The thief sidestepped quickly and let the burst of magic sail past her. "Oh, one of those kinds of mages, huh? This is gonna be fun for me~ And, you can tell it'll be fun for you, too, can't you?" She asked with a cheeky smirk, her tits rocking a little from her sudden movement.

Marlene: 29 Willpower, 14 Dignity, 1/10 Studious
Brianna: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:39 pm

Marlene's eyes can't help but gravitate towards the fleshy mounds that jiggled with her dodge. But not allowing herself to be outmaneuvered so easily, she decides to hang back slightly and pelt the thief with a light barrage of magical bullets from her staff. "This is your last warning, surrender the book or I'll show you just how strong my magic c-can be."

(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:45 pm

Basic Attack (46) Success
Two Big Girls (78) Success

"Go ahead and show me, teacher lady. I'm sure I'm not the first to ask you for a 'lesson'." The rogue teased before she was struck by the barrage of magic attacks. But, since Marlene's gaze was wandering, they all landed on her breasts and caused their jiggling to become even more obscene and distracting.

Marlene: 27 Willpower, 14 Dignity, 2/10 Studious
Brianna: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:53 pm

Marlene blushed, momentarily gazing away from the distracting breasts as lewd thoughts began to take hold in her head... She's obviously a midara, from how tantalizing her body was.. maybe she can get some info out of her too? "Uhm... B-Before I blast you into smithereens, I have a question for you... What is your favourite method of hunting people down?"

(Request - Random)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:59 pm

Request (72) Success
Pride Underfoot (Auto)

"Oh, me? I actually like breaking people down and wiping their minds with my feet. They're usually hopeless footsluts by the time they get their thoughts back together." Brianna replied as she walked up to the mostly defenseless Marlene and tripped her up and stepped on her head gently with her boot. "But, you might need to work harder to earn that privilege."

Marlene: 27 Willpower, 13 Dignity, 3/10 Studious
Brianna: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 11:03 pm

From under Brianna's foot, Marlene struggles to grasp at her staff, but eventually manages to grab it and cause it to glow a strong pink flash of light. "Oops, I hope you weren't looking at it when that happened.~"

(Hypnosis)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 11:09 pm

Hypnosis (28) Success
Struggle (20) Success, Hips and Thighs (89) Crit Fail

Unfortunately for the thief, Brianna was looking at the staff and staggered back in a daze as the spell clouded her thoughts. She smacked her own cheeks (the ones on her face) to wake herself up, but she wasn't paying attention to Marlene.

Marlene: 27 Willpower, 13 Dignity, 3/10 Studious
Brianna: 28 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 11:11 pm

Marlene got up and snuck up on the sneak, before pouncing on her and attempting to reclaim her tome! "Give it back you scoundrel! It's mine!"

(Steal?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marlene vs. Brianna
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next