Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marlene vs. Brianna

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 11:16 pm

Steal (Auto)

Marlene quickly reached a hand into the woman's pouch and snatched back the book. Her property was hers again, and the thief struggled away before she could take anything else from her hard-stolen goods.

Marlene: 27 Willpower, 13 Dignity, 3/10 Studious
Brianna: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 11:19 pm

"Now then, ready to admit defeat, you lowly urchin?" Marlene boasted to herself at the small victory of retrieving her book. Momentarily letting her staff rest against her hips as she shoved her book into her traveling bag. "This fight is as good as over!"

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 11:29 pm

Pass, Dignity Loss
Hips and Thighs (82) Success, Dignity Loss (4) Success

"Oh really?" Brianna asked doubtfully as she stepped forward and pressed her thigh between Marlene's legs and kissed her on the cheek. "We've only just gotten started, sexy. I can't wait to make some hot love to you after I melt your mind a little." She teased before pulling away and giving the scholar a wink.

Marlene: 26 Willpower, 11 Dignity, 4/10 Studious
Brianna: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 11:32 pm

Marlene's face flushed red from the sudden kiss, embarrassed by the erotic gesture of her opponent. It's only natural and to be expected, yet, it still caught her off guard. "Wha- I'm.. not..." She took a few steps back for a breather, trying to calm down from the intense arousal she was feeling. "Back off!'

(Magic Missile)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 11:38 pm

Magic Missile (54) Success
Natural Appeal (28) Success

"What's wrong? That was just a kiss, haven't you read about those in one of those books?" Brianna teased before her taunting was cut short by a blast of magic. However, she didn't even think about backing off. Before Marlene could react, she darted in and claimed the adventurer's lips in a heated, steamy kiss.

Marlene: 25 Willpower, 11 Dignity, 5/10 Studious
Brianna: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 11:44 pm

Marlene was surprised yet again by the sudden embrace. But, rather than attempt to back off, the mage wraps her hands around the thief's waist, and presses her lips back towards Brianna's. An act that rebelled against every notion of her mind, but her body simply isn't listening.

(Break free)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 11:53 pm

Struggle (16,2) Success

Fortunately, the mage's mind quickly took back control and pushed Brianna away after they shared a few lustful kisses. The thief looked to have a pleased smirk on her face.

Marlene: 25 Willpower, 11 Dignity, 5/10 Studious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 12:02 am

"Is kissing your only way of opening up your opponent? Don't tell me you're a one trick pony, like most other midaras, I've already met tons of them." Marlene tries to egg Brianna to show her something decisive, something that'll really put her in her place.

(Request - Shoe Slip)
(Since it's already an auto success, let's say Brianna can do two moves for free)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 12:16 am

Request (11) Crit Fail
Shoe Slip (Auto), Footwear Devastation (Auto)

"Didn't I just tell I love breaking people until they're footsluts?" Brianna asked coyly as she slipped off her shoes and revealed her sexy, bare, sweaty feet. The moment that happened, Marlene felt an intense, arousing, and distracting scent hit her nose. "I guess you just wanted me to skip to the good part, huh? I can understand that~ Hope you enjoy your foot fetish~" The thief mocked as she slipped behind the scholar, used one arm to hold her in place, and the other hand to hold her used shoe over Marlene's nose and mouth, forcing her to sniff the sweaty, stinky, and yet sexy pheromones of her feet.

Marlene: 24 Willpower, 9 Dignity, 7/10 Studious

(In context, Marlene isn't directly requesting something, so she isn't losing Dignity for it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 12:44 am

"Mmffm!" Marlene's mouth and nose were fully encapsulated by the thief's stinky shoe, allowing no air to enter her lungs aside from the concentrated sweat and scent of her smelly feet. Just from a few whiffs, she already feels herself getting lightheaded...

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 12:48 am

Pass

"Isn't it fun, sniffing my shoe? It's just what I was wearing on my foot, and it's driving you crazy, isn't it? You're hardly even fighting back. You want this, don't you? You want to take a deeeeep breath~" Brianna teased the helpless scholar as she pressed herself against her back. The shoe wasn't going anywhere, suffocating Marlene's mind with its pheromone-laced sweat.

Marlene: 23 Willpower, 7 Dignity, 7/10 Studious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 12:58 am

Marlene tried to desperately gather her thoughts, anything to let out any sort of sentence to fight back, both metaphorically and literally. But, once again, her body betrays her. She can't help but think of all the ways she's been messed with, every touch on her skin by the thief, every blush from every kiss...

(Study - What's yours is mine)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 1:05 am

Study (22) Success

As Marlene fantasizes about all the ways Brianna teases and tempts her, her every breath deepened the weakness she was feeling all over. All of her strength and will dissolved into arousal in the face of the thief's footsweat....

Marlene: 22 Willpower, 6 Dignity, 8/10 Studious, Bound

(Not sure if it would still work in the Bind, also, I keep forgetting to put down that she's Bound, sorry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 1:14 am

(Let's say for this particular one, why not, it's mostly a mental action anyways)

Marlene's body slowly sank deeper into her opponent's hold, feeling herself getting heavier and more entranced by the sweetly suffocating stench of her boot. She can't even raise a hand past a few inches off the floor, it truly was as though she was being defeated by nothing but a piece of footwear. "Mm...m-more.... P-Please....."

(Break free)->(Request - Mind-Numbing Smell)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 1:20 am

Struggle (60,87) Fail

"You're going to be addicted to feet, you needy slut. Don't you worry, I'm not letting you go until you've fully embraced your new purpose in life: satisfying your rampant foot fetish~" Brianna assured Marlene as she allowed to mage to rest against her body as her boot kept her nice, weak and horny. It was like the scent was seeping into the scholar's mind and poisoning her thoughts with vulgar lust.

Marlene: 21 Willpower, 3 Dignity, 8/10 Studious, Bound

(That's making a request, minus 2 Dignity)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 1:25 am

The mage continued to sit obediently as she melted into pleasure, her quickening breaths taking deeper and heavier sniffs, holding her breath to make sure the pheromones adequately poison her consciousness, until it's nothing but thoughts about the blue haired thief and her sweaty soles.

(Break free)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 1:29 am

Break Free (29,40) Fail

"Look at you, I've never seen someone enjoy this so much~ So relaxed and obedient, you want to be a horny footslut, don't you? Maybe... you've always wanted this, but never know it until you all but begged me to take my shoes off~" Brianna kept teasing the increasingly brainwashed scholar, whose weak, almost subconscious struggles did nothing to liberate her from the scent of the thief's feet.

Marlene: 20 Willpower, 2 Dignity, 8/10 Studious, Bound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 1:33 am

"I... I must.. c-complete my r-research... Can't.. think..." Marlene desperately clawed at the shoe on her face, trying to forcibly wrench the mind melting pot of loveliness away from her nose, as much as it pained her.

(Break free)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 1:36 am

Struggle (95,56) Fail

"What research is that? Is it about how sexy my feet are and how dangerously captivating my scent is?" Brianna asked mockingly as she refused to let the mage go, pushing her nose even deeper into her shoe in response to her feeble escape attempt.

Marlene: 19 Willpower, 1 Dignity, 8/10 Studious, Bound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marlene vs. Brianna
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3