Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 3:14 pm

Most of the Gyarus kept delivering forceful, messy, sticky kisses onto Striggabold's lips, but two of them knelt down and started smooching up and down his length and outright plastering his manhood in layer upon layer of lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 3:26 pm

Striggabold moaned as the girls started to work on his hard member. He was having a hard time keeping in the climax he knew that was coming.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 4:28 pm

The gang of seductive women wanted that climax, they kept showering him in lipstick kisses without any relent or delay. One of them gave his cock a smooch right on his tip while all the Gyarus kissed him at the same time, attempting to force Striggabold over.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 4:46 pm

Striggabold couldn't take it anymore. He climaxed and big loads of warm cum went everywhere. The girls had gotten what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 4:53 pm

With that, the Gyarus let Striggabold go and happily viewed their handiwork. "Hah! He came a fountain! What a lipstick slut. I bet you could make him cum just putting on lipstick in front of him." One of them mocked.

"We could test that theory~ Also, his makeup's all messy, but that just shows that he's a total mess of a slut!" Another laughed as they took pleasure in Striggabold's humiliating defeat.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 4:58 pm

Striggabold sat there humiliated and a mess. He listened to their heckles and agreed in his mind. He probably would cum just from seeing them put on their lipstick. He sat there and awaited further commands from his mistresses.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 5:06 pm

The Gyarus went to get some lipstick tubes before the door opened, and someone walked in. She was tall, curvy, had overwhelming assets, oozed confidence, had perfectly and carefully done makeup. Long, stylized nails, endless blonde hair with pink highlights, a tied up t shirt for a top that openly and proudly displayed her mammoth tits and leopard print bra. The straps of her thong were visible above her incredibly short shorts.

"Who are you?" She asked Striggabold as the rest of the girls went silent.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 5:15 pm

"I'm Striggabold" said the emasculated paladin "w-who are you?" He looked up at the beautiful woman with amazement.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 5:26 pm

"My name is Zoey, and I'm the girl in charge here. Wait...I thought you were a new girl, but they all have to go through me first. Are you... you're a guy who let my girls have their fun with him, huh? Didn't think I'd see a slut like you when I walked in today." The Gyaru Queen said as she leaned in close, letting Striggabold notice her glittery pink lips that matched her eyeshadow. "Wow, it's been forever since I've seen a slutty boy as horny as you, your eyes are begging me to fuck you, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 5:43 pm

Striggabold blushed as she mentioned fucking him. "I did let them have their fun with me mistress." Said the paladin "thank you mistress. I like to think I'm a slutty boy. I love your makeup mistress" striggabold was swaying back and forth like an excited schoolgirl.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 8:29 pm

"Calling me mistress already? And, such a love for makeup~ A slut like you is almost too perfect to be true." The Gyaru Queen said as she held Striggabold's chin and puckered her lips in front of his face to blow him a kiss. "I wonder, how can you prove that you're really this much of a slut, and you're not just tricking us?" She asked him as she kept staring into his eyes.

(Still want a fight, even if it's one where Striggabold will be debuffed from the start?)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 11:36 am

(a fight sounds good)
"You could try and break me yourself" said striggabold feeling a little more confident "if I win I walk free, if you win name your prize" he started looking for his discarded sword.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 11:47 am

"You really are going to try and fight me like that?" The Gyaru Queen asked mockingly as one of her grunts handed over Striggabold's sword. "I'll take your challenge, only because I know that it'll be fun to properly break you in." She said as she took a pose that cocked her wide, sexy hips to the side.

Striggabold: 30 Willpower, Femme (any ideas for the debuff this gives him?)
Gyaru Queen: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 2:56 pm

(how about takes +1 damage for command based attacks or more likely to obey commands)
Striggabold took the sword and held it forward. He was ready to win his freedom. He went in for a big attack.
(Fury swipes)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 3:18 pm

Fury Swipes (56,84,78) 3 Success
Dominant Kabedon (62) Success

Zoey was shocked that Striggabold was actually putting up a fight, and she took three rough hit from his sword before she pinned him against a wall. "Nngh, you're going to make this hard on us, then? You'll regret that, but how about you tell me what you're into besides makeup so I can help you regret it a little less?" The Queen ordered him, and Striggabold felt a need to go above and beyond with the information he shared....

Striggabold: 28 Willpower, Femme, Must Reveal a Weakness and Make a Request
Gyaru Queen: 24 Stamina

(Alright, I'll be flexible with it but generally, orders from the Queen will be more potent)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 3:58 pm

"I like to be pegged and be treated like a horny slut and given hickeys" said the paladin uncontrollably "please can you peg and degrade me." he managed to stop himself from talking but it was already too late. He had let out his remaining weaknesses. He tried for another attack.
(Crossbow)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 1:19 am

Crossbow (65) Fail
Makeup Touch-Up (14) Crit Success

"Can't say I'm too sure about the pegging, but you'll be degraded plenty. Since you love staring... go ahead and stare some more. Maybe we can test whether you'll cum from watching us apply~" Zoey teased as she stopped Striggabold's attack and stopped him cold just by opening a lipstick tube. The glittery pink tube went back and forth, around and around the Gyaru Queen's soft and plump lips in a hypnotic circle, captivating him with the color.

Striggabold: 27 Willpower, Femme, Fascinated, Disadvantage
Gyaru Queen: 24 Stamina, Attack Up
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 3:04 am

Striggabold watched as the woman applied the lipstick almost hypnotized by the display. By the time he'd broken out of the mental hold he only had time to hold up his sword in defence.
(Defensive stance)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 8:56 am

Struggle (80,81) Fail
Feast for the Eyes (67) Fail

The Gyaru Queen gave her lips a single smack after she was done with her application, and the wet sound echoed through Striggabold's head and kept him in a stupor for her lips.

Striggabold: 27 Willpower, Femme, Fascinated
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 5:05 pm

Striggabold looked at the lips with desire. He wanted to kiss them so bad. But he couldn't let himself. He had to win. He drew from the dark to unleash a power from within.
(Bolt)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 5:10 pm

Struggle (88) Success, Bolt (21) Fail
Tempting Timeout (22) Success, Roll (1)

Striggabold managed to clear his head and hurl a terrifying bolt of energy at her, only for it to miss completely. The college girl then grabbed him by his wrist and stuffed him into her locker. It was piled high with her clothes, and her lingerie, all of it laced with perfume. "Stay in there and think about how sexy my clothes are, okay? Kind of like being on timeout~"

Striggabold: 24 Willpower, Femme, Bound
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 12:54 am

As Striggabold was stuffed into the locker he knew he was in trouble. He could feel the queen's clothes all over his body and was deeply breathing in her perfume. He tried to escape but was kinda hoping to stay in a little longer.
(Escape)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 12:59 am

Escape (59) Fail

The Gyaru Queen leaned against the locker to keep closed and keep Striggabold trapped. Every touch of the Gyaru's lingerie sent tingles into his system and her perfume was heightening his sensitivity with each breath.

Striggabold: 22 Willpower, Femme, Bound
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 2:38 am

Striggabold tried to move about in the locker but everytime he moved more lingerie covered him, releasing the smell of the queen's purfume. He leaned in there smelling the purfume while touching the lingerie he had on. After a couple of minutes he decided to try to escape again.
(Escape)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 8:51 am

Escape (47) Fail

The door didn't budge, the Gyaru Queen was keeping it shut on him. "Don't be afraid to rub one out, slut. I was gonna wash those clothes anyway. Maybe it'll help teach you who owns you, now." She ordered him as the other spectating punks laughed at him.

Striggabold: 19 Willpower, Femme, Bound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang   Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Striggabold vs. The Gyaru Gang
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next