Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gyaru Queen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Gyaru Queen Empty
PostSubject: Gyaru Queen   Gyaru Queen EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 12:03 am

Introduction:

Every good gang has a leader, and gangs of Gangyarus call a Gyaru Queen their leader. They're stronger, sexier, hornier, and even more sadistic and erotic in the methods they use to punish those who stand in their way. Those who succumb to their underlings may find themselves brought before the Gyaru Queen for judgement.... or submission.

The Gyaru Queens are attention-seeking and dominant Midara who find purpose in the act of using their wiles to get their way. They are proud and vain, often self-centered and only sparing generous thoughts towards their gang members and sex slaves that they've taken a fancy to. Their vanity culminates in the way they constantly maintain their appearance any way they can, always keeping up with fashion 'trends' to help them feel good about how hot they are, and to make it easier to seduce their victims. Nothing pleases them more than someone masturbating to the sight of them. Speaking about that appearance they so diligently maintain....

Appearance:

They're at least six feet tall, their skin tone can range wildly depending on how much they get themselves tanned. Their assets are second to none, huge tits, wide hips, thick thighs, plump cheeks, lips made for kissing and blowjobs. You don't get to be the best without being the best.

Their hair is always blonde, whether natural or dyed. But, it's not uncommon for parts of their blonde hair to be dyed a different color. They love using a variety of colors in their fashion, from hair to makeup to nail polish to lipstick to their clothes and accessories. Speaking of clothes, there's not much of those, usually white shirts tied up in the front to create a lovely window to peek at their breasts, a bra that's usually stylized, very short shorts or skirts, and panties or thongs very visible even when they're 'fully' dressed. Accessories are common, too, chokers, necklaces, hair clips and ties and ribbons, anything that will get a guy looking at them and pitching a tent in their pants when they do

Moveset:

Passive: I'm the Queen!: Their authoritative assertions and seductive advances make it hard to just ignore the desire to lose to the Gyaru Queen, however slight it might be. And, these Midara are happy to take advantage of any hesitation their victims show them. They take the titles 'sexual predator' and 'queen' very seriously, and take pride in them.

The Gyaru Queen inflicts Disadvantage on her opponent when she lands a Crit Success instead of Stun. Also, any moves of the Gyaru Queen that Auto Succeed have their special Crit Success effects triggered. This does not trigger the Disadvantage from the Gyaru Queen's Crit Success.

Just You and Me: "Come on, get over here. We have some fucking to do." The Gyaru Queen is nothing if not... 'experienced'. She can do about anything and everything to get her prey off, and she isn't opposed to doing it. It's a strange mix of talent, determination, and allure that give her seduction its edge.

The Gyaru Queen's improvised moves and Free Actions always do a base of 2 damage plus Weaknesses.

Actives:

Dominant Kabedon: "Isn't there something you'd like to say to me? You've been staring so much, a comment on my appearance? Maybe... a little confession?" The Gyaru Queen corners her target and puts their back to the wall, then asserts her dominance by holding her hand against the wall just over their shoulder as she looks down at them. Using the pressure and allure of her presence to get her victim to fess something up.

Deals 1 damage. Forces target to reveal a weakness of theirs that the Gyaru Queen gets them thinking about, if they have one. On Crit Success, gives the Gyaru Queen Advantage.

Makeup Touch-Up: "Here, you can watch me doll myself up. Consider it a little treat~" The Gyaru Queen takes the chance to quickly fix up her appearance. They could do about anything. Renew their makeup, repaint their lips in lipstick, style up their hair, rearrange their accessories, adjust their (few) clothes. Their opponent, no matter how hard their resolve might be, may feel themselves develop intense lust based solely on their incredible appearance.

Deals 1 damage and gives the Gyaru Queen Attack Up for one turn. On Crit Success, also Fascinates.

Sample Platter: "I've got it all! There's not an inch of me that won't leave you drooling. Let me show you~" The Gyaru Queen goes on the offensive, chasing the opponent down and smacking them around with her body. A bump from her booty, a slap with her breasts, a grinding from her foot, a squeeze between her thighs, a sudden, rough kiss. Be prepared for anything, because any touch from her is known to get people turned on.

Rolls three hits, deals 1 damage for each hit. Each hit can trigger a different Weakness depending on what kinds of attacks she uses.

Tempting Timeout: "How about you go in there and think about what you're doing? Namely, why you're fighting me and why you're not having sex with me?" The Gyaru Queen uses her surprising strength to stuff her victim into a locker just big enough for two people. It's either the Queen's locker and it's full of the Queen's used and worn clothes, all of which are suffused with her womanly scent, sweat, and perfume as well as sinfully smooth to the touch. Or, it's the locker of one of her gang members, and that Gangyaru slips into the locker with them for a tight, confined, and hot makeout session.

On Success, roll again. On Even roll, Bind that deals 1 damage per turn to start and deals 1 more damage every subsequent turn they're unable to escape. On Odd roll, Bind that deals 1.5 damage per turn, and when the Bind ends, inflict Defense Down for each turn spent in the locker. On Crit Success, becomes a Strong Bind.

Favorite Treat: "What? It's just some gum. Am I so hot that seeing me blow a bubble gets you going, pervert?" The Gyaru Queen chews on some bubblegum that can be seemingly whatever color she fancies. Then, she blows a big bubble and makes sure her opponent sees. Normally, she's content with just watching her victim stare and mocking them. But, she might use that bubble to plaster her victim's mouth in gum, instead.

Two Stage Attack, meaning the first turn of using this move is the First Stage effect, and then if the First Stage succeeds, the next uses of this move will be the Second Stage until it succeeds. Then, it goes back to the First Stage.

First Stage: Heals the Gyaru Queen for 3 points. If the target has a Bubblegum Fetish, does 1 damage plus Weakness effects.

Second Stage: Deals 2 damage and inflicts Silenced for 2 turns. If the target has a Bubblegum Fetish, deals 3 damage instead of 2 (plus Weakness effects) and Silences for 3 turns. On Crit Success, may inflict a temporary Bubblegum kink.

Feast for the Eyes: "I can tell you're gawking at me, drooling for me with a tent in your pants. There's just too much to take in, huh? Take all the time you need to appreciate how fucking hot I am!" The Gyaru Queen strikes a pose and puts on a little show that gets the eyes of her audience hooked on her figure. They hardly even notice themselves beginning to masturbate to the sight of the Gyaru Queen, even after the show is over.

Inflicts a 1 damage Independent Mental Bind on all enemies. May target a single Weakness based on where the eyes of the enemies fixate. The Gyaru Queen's enemies can put themselves in this Bind willingly at any time, which will get them on the Gyaru Queen's good side. On Crit Success, becomes 2 damage instead.

Breathtaking, aren't I?: "Mmmmwah...mmmmmwah! Heh, what's the matter? It was just some kisses, pervert." The Gyaru Queen seizes her foe and forces them into a deep and erotic French kiss, almost too deep. By the time they're not being overwhelmed by her probing tongue and plump, lipstick-painted lips, they're left almost breathless and speechless.

Deals 2 damage. Next turn, if the Gyaru Queen Succeeds a move against the victim, it becomes a Crit Success.

Finishers:

Photo Op: The Gyaru Queen tells her fatigued opponent to give her their phone number, and they're so turned on that they obey the Queen's commands. The next thing they know, their phone is blowing up with messages from the Gyaru Queen that are full of her nude, erotic selfies, some of which she's capturing right then and there. The victim can't stop their need from growing as they watch the endless gallery of lewd photos, masturbating to the sight before they know it. "Go on, make one your wallpaper." As soon as they're given that suggestion, they pick their favorite image of the Gyaru Queen and lock it in, so they will see it every time they use their phone. Realizing that they'll always be able to check out these photos, the victim lets go of the first of many orgasms they'll have for her nudes.

Perfect and Ruined: "This is going to ruin other women for you if you're not careful." The Gyaru Queen teases as she strips her victim naked and tackles them into a bed. And then, she begins an endless series of sexy services. She goes through every service she knows one by one, and she knows a LOT of them. Her hapless victim won't get a break until they've reached climax from her feet, her legs, her lips, her hands, her boobs, her ass, and whatever other fetishes she can discover that her target has. By the time they recover and wake up after the complete milking, they might strongly consider the possibility of staying with the Gyaru Queen as her slave so she can satisfy all of their desires.

Any feedback or suggestions are welcome! She's free to use, and let me know if you want me to run her for you.

Last edited by AggronStrong on Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:33 am; edited 14 times in total

Drionce likes this post

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Gyaru Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Queen   Gyaru Queen EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 12:30 am

Should definitely have a move where she poses to show of her rocking bod. Maybe it could inflict a Mental Bind where her opponent can't stop masturbating while looking at her?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Gyaru Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Queen   Gyaru Queen EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 11:30 pm

She is ready!
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

Gyaru Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Queen   Gyaru Queen EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 1:18 am

I would love to face her. The gangyarus are my favorite Midara!
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Gyaru Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Queen   Gyaru Queen EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 1:23 pm

Consider me interested in losing to her btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gyaru Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Queen   Gyaru Queen Empty

Back to top Go down

Gyaru Queen