Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Queen Cobra(WiP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Queen Cobra(WiP) Empty
PostSubject: Queen Cobra(WiP)   Queen Cobra(WiP) EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 9:49 pm

Queen Cobras are very powerful members of the the Lamia family. With large breasts, wide hips, very potent poison and powerful tails so long that they almost seem endless, Queen Cobras are dangerous midara that should be approached with the utmost caution.

Abilities:

Queenly Majesty: Queen Cobra's are as powerful as they are beautiful. Which is very. Queen Cobra's are immune to Stun. Additionally, their starting health is 20 + (30 x number of enemies.) (So one opponent they start with 50Hp. Against a party of 2 she'll have 80HP, etc.

Breeding Ball: The queen cobra entangles the entire enemy party with her tail, leaving them trapped and disoriented as she rolls around while squeezing and rubbing them. Deals 2 Damage to All Enemies. Inflicts a Group Bind that requires 5 Total Success to escape from.

Serpent's Gaze: The Queen Cobra singles out an enemy and gives them a sultry look that makes their heart race. Her eyes then flash with magic and forces them into a state of painful arousal. Auto. Inflicts Arousal, which causes Disadvantage and Deals 1 Damage per turn. Can only be removed by using their turn to deal 1 Damage to themself, which Auto Succeeds.

Hypnotic Hiss: The Queen Cobra leans in close to her target and starts to sing a wordless melody in their ear that fogs the mind and makes them what to obey any of her commands. Inflicts Hypnotized. Has Advantage on Foes with Arousal.

Sexy Serpent Sway: The Queen Cobra begins to dance. Energetically shaking her hips, she swings and sways out of danger. She'll enchant any who look at her and maybe. even bump against a lucky fool every now and again. All attacks against her have Disadvantage. Anyone who attacks her is inflicted with Charmed. Attackers that Crit Fail, take 2 damage in addition to being knocked Off Balance.

A Royal Kiss: The Queen Cobra lunges at her target and kisses them. She slips her tongue into their mouth and coils it around theirs. Deals 2 Damage. Chance to deal an Additional +2 Damage. Crit Success on either roll deal another +2 Damage.

Deadly Kisses: The Queen Cobra showers her chosen victim in kisses that paint them with her poisoned lips. Deals 2 Damage. Inflicts Attack Down, Defense Down, and Poisoned for 2 turns.

Coiled Command: The Queen Cobra coils her tail around. She then crosses her arms under her chest, drawing her foes gaze to her royal mounds, and orders them to attack her. Give her Defense Up. All enemies must make Will Check, if they fail, they pass their turnstaring at her breasts and become inflicted with Fascinated.

Royal Amusement(Coiled Command Follow Up): Noticing her target's inaction, The Queen Cobra begins rubbing her hands over her breasts and sways them as she leans in closer to tease them for getting distracted. Deals 2 Damage. If the opponent is still Fascinated, it becomes Deep Fascination. Only usable if an opponent Failed Coiled Command's Will Check.

Royal Punishment(Coiled Command Follow Up): Angered by her opponent's disobedience, The Queen Cobra lashes out, giving them a mighty strike with her powerful tail. Deals 4 Damage. Only usable if an opponent Failed Coiled Command's Will Check.

Paralytic Lick: The Queen Cobra removes her opponent's pants and gives their sex a big long lick with her tongue. Deals 3 Damage. On Crit, Inflicts Paralyzed. If target is Aroused, then a normal Success is treated as a Crit Success.

Royal Ride: The Queen Cobra slides her tail between her target's legs. Her smooth scales rub and grind against their crotch as she lifts them off of the ground. Deals 2 Damage. Upon Success, this move can be used next turn on the same target in addition to her normal action.

----

Hey how's it going. Been a while since I've posted a Work in Progress, huh. This is something that's been on my mind recently. I don't think she's finished, but I also don't know what else to do with her. So as always, feel free to leave comments, suggestions, criticisms, etc.

Proot likes this post

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Queen Cobra(WiP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Cobra(WiP)   Queen Cobra(WiP) EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 10:31 pm

I like what you have so far, but I'm also in the same boat where I think she's not quite finished but I don't know how to finish her. Maybe a boobjob and an intercourse move? Maybe more status effects she can inflict?
Back to top Go down

Queen Cobra(WiP)
Page 1 of 1