Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 6:21 pm

Thomas whimpered and moaned as his cock was pressed under her foot. It wasn't long before Ms. Morgan had him fully erect and on the border of climax.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 6:24 pm

"Going to blow already? Fufu, so incorrigible. Still, I do think you deserve a little punishment." Ms. Morgan said ominously as her footjob slowed down, keeping Thomas at the edge with agonizingly slow strokes. "Take the heel I slipped off and give it a big sniff. Then I will let you cum. I want you to remember this." She commanded him, reveling in asserting her dominance.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 6:29 pm

Thomas nodded rapidly and fumbled to grab Ms. Morgan's shoe. He then gave it a big sniff just like she ordered.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 6:33 pm

Similarly to Jasmine, Ms. Morgan's shoe was a concentrated source of her foot's scent, all of it hitting Thomas like a truck. Pleased with his obedience, Ms. Morgan sped up her footjob with elegant and accurate technique, spoiling him rotten as a reward.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 6:37 pm

The man moaned as he felt lightheaded from the smell. His moaning grew even louder as the expert footjob pushed him over his limit and he orgasmed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 6:41 pm

The crowd cheered even louder as Thomas was finished off, and Ms. Morgan ceased her footjob. Then, she took her heel back and slipped it back on. "You did great, Thomas, now, would you follow me to my office?" She asked him, offering him her hand.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 6:44 pm

"S-sure." Thomas said weakly as he took her hand. "Unless anyone else is suddenly going to appear and challenge me." he said in jest, but a small part of him was worried it might actually happen.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 6:51 pm

That got a good chuckle out of Ms. Morgan. "Fufufufu~ Very funny, but don't worry, that's not happening. Although, I could tell both Himiko and Bella want to see you again~ Just outside the ring." The gorgeous business lady told him as she casually walked him out of the ring and towards her office.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 6:55 pm

Thomas followed after Ms. Morgan with unsteady steps. Even with Himiko having healed him, the man was feeling a little physically and mentally tired from all the fighting.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 6:59 pm

"It wasn't an easy day's work, was it? You can take the rest of the week off, I'll make sure you get good payment for today." Ms. Morgan said as they reached her office. She opened the door for him and welcomed him inside.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 7:02 pm

"Thanks." Thomas said as he entered her office and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 7:07 pm

"So... here, take this." Ms. Morgan sat behind her desk and pulled a burrito out from her lunch. "Get your strength back. And... I just want to reiterate that you have my support in searching for your sister, and I appreciate the work you're doing here. I wish we had guys like you stop by more often."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 7:10 pm

"I'm the one who should be thanking you." Thomas said as he took the offered burrito. "The fact that you're even going to try and help me save my sister means the world to me."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 7:20 pm

"I like to think I'm a person first and a businesswoman second. It will take some time for me to fill in all of the staff on what we will do, but leave that all to me. I'm sure everyone will be on board." Ms. Morgan told him, eating a burrito of her own as she took a break. "In the meantime, do as you please, I won't have you in any fights for a week, unless you request it. But, I might have to fit you into the schedule if you go a while without a bout, for the fans, of course."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 7:23 pm

"That... sounds fair." Thomas said between bites of his burrito. He then winced. "I kind of ended up making a big fool of myself, didn't I? Issued that big challenge and then not even managing to win once."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 7:34 pm

"No, no, no, you see, things worked out great. Those three stars you fought? They all saw you challenge the others, and they all issued requests to face you, not wanting to be left out. So, as far as they and the audience know, those ladies challenged you, and you defended yourself as best as you could." Ms. Morgan explained with a smile. "Sure, there's some who know you put out the challenge, like myself and Clea, but we know that anyone would be hard pressed to win those bouts."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 8:14 pm

"And you stepping in at the end?" Thomas asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 8:16 pm

"Simple. I wanted to fight you, too." Ms. Morgan answered with a wink. "Was I a disappointment?" She asked coyly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 8:19 pm

"N-No!" Thomas stammered "It's just... if Himiko hadn't used her magic, I wouldn't have been able to fight back at all." he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 8:41 pm

"That's why I asked her to heal you after your bout. Did you think I didn't plan things out, Thomas? It's show biz, silly." Ms. Morgan chuckled with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 8:50 pm

"That makes sense." Thomas admitted before he went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 8:58 pm

The two of them ate in silence until their snacks were finished, and then Ms. Morgan stretched. "Nnnn... alright, I think I should get back to work. I bet I'm already behind a meeting or two, just from that little excursion, I can feel it. I don't think you're here to be my chair or footstool, so you're good to go. I also called you here to make sure you were okay after your fights, and I think you'll be fine." She told him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 9:01 pm

"I-I think I'm good, thanks." Thomas said with a blush, unable to look Ms. Morgan in the eyes after the chair or footstool comment. "I'll leave you to your business." he told her as he got up to leave.

(Guess it's going to be a while before the Twins get to debut against him.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 9:08 pm

(I completely forgot about them, I could have them issue a challenge if you want)

"Take care, Thomas. Come see my anytime, I'll try to make time." Ms. Morgan wished him well and let him take his leave. Thomas now had.... no commitments! He could just do as he liked, at least for a while until it was time for him to start fighting again. Well, Bella and Himiko would've liked to see him, and Clea did have that reward, and no one said he couldn't keep fighting if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 9:13 pm

(Sure, if you want.)

Well, he didn't know where to find Bella or Clea right now, but Himiko did tell him which room was hers, so he decided to go see the shrine maiden first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next