Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jadis, The Fluctuating Witch (Enemy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nultron

Jadis, The Fluctuating Witch (Enemy) Empty
PostSubject: Jadis, The Fluctuating Witch (Enemy)   Jadis, The Fluctuating Witch (Enemy) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 12:03 pm

Description
Jadis is a decently tall, slim but still well endowed woman with long slender legs and emerald eyes which match her emerald hair which cascades down her back. Her attire consists of a black slit dress, heels, and a witch's hat, with a few orange ribbons thrown in there.
Appearance based off Lyn from Fire Emblem, specifically this image
I am not completely knowledgeable on fashion, so what I'm calling a slit dress may be completely different from what is in the image

If her outfit was any tell, especially the brimmed, pointed hat she wears, Jadis is a witch. Specifically, she is a human witch who has an ailment that stops her from easily regulating the amount of love magic that is in her system. While she has brewed potions to help deal with her ailment, there are times the love magic in her system is too much for her to handle. In these cases, Jadis' personality changes a bit, alternating between that of a horny midara and a combination of her regular personality mixed with a horny midara, so the personality of a less horny, but more tricky midara.

When her personality changes, there are two ways to get her back to normal. One of those way is her drinking one of the potions she had brewed, something that she won't willingly do when she is like this. The second way is to beat her back to her normal state. It's not the pain from getting beat up that brings her back to her regular state exactly, but it is the pleasure she gets from the pain, since she is a masochist, that satisfices the lust the love magic is causing her.

Passive(s)
• Trick or Treat
Depending on how much love magic is in her system, Jadis' actions have differing effects. To be exact, it is not that her actions' effects depend on the love magic in her system, rather it is the love magic effecting her personality and thus changing up how she does things.
- The effects of Jadis’ actions differ depending on the turn number of a fight. On odd numbered turns, her actions will have their trick effects happen, while on even numbered turns, her actions will have their treat effect happen.
- Trick effects consist of lower base damage while having more/stronger secondary effects
- Treat effects consist of higher base damage with fewer/weaker secondary effects

Actions
• Broomstick Ride
Grabbing hold of her broomstick, Jadis says a quick incantation before mounting it. With the expectation of her to start flying around on it, it usually comes as a surprise to her opponent when a feeling emerges in their crotch, the feeling of their sex pressing against Jadis’ womanhood. Depending on her mood, this can feel either like gentle sex/scissoring that leaves her opponent wanting more, or rough sex/scissoring that’ll even draw some moans out of her.
- Trick Effects: Deals 1 damage, Inflicts Charmed
- Treat Effects: Deals 4 Damage, Jadis takes 1 Damage

• Searing Slap
Whether it is because her opponent is irritating her or in a plan of setting up a spell, Jadis moves in to slap her opponent across the face. If she is doing it based on her emotions, the slap is just that, a straight up slap to the face with a decent amount of force behind it, else it is a less forceful slap, with the slight pain being used to mask the feeling of her leaving a spell behind on her opponent's cheek.
- Trick Effects: Deals 1 damage, Inflicts Double Back
Double Back Effect:
- Treat Effects: Deals 2 Damage

• Bewitching Kiss
Flavor Text Here (tldr: Magic kiss or deep kiss)
- Trick Effects: Deals 1 damage, Chance to inflict Dazed, Charmed, Fascinated, Off-Balanced, and/or Stunned
- Treat Effects: Deals 3 Damage

• Tricky Thigh
Flavor Text Here (tldr: Jadis knees opponent's groin or feints doing so to pull them into a surprising kiss)
- Trick Effects: Deals 2 Damage, Inflicts Off-Balanced
- Treat Effects: Deals 2 Damage, Inflicts Stunned
- Treat version is only usable if Jadis is at the disadvantage, i.e. her health is 5 or more less than her opponent's, or if she has reason to believe her opponent is a masochist like herself.

• Witch's Brew
Flavor Text Here (tldr: Jadis forces opponent to drink potion, either straight from the container or through mouth to mouth means)
- Trick Effects: Inflicts Lust Driven
Lust Driven Effect:
- Treat Effects: Deals 2 Damage, Inflicts Charmed

• Summoned Hold-down
Flavor Text Here (tldr: Sturdy Chains or Groping Hand/Tentacles binds Jadis's opponent)
- Trick Effects: Inflict Sturdy Bind
Sturdy Bind Effect:
- Treat Effects: Inflict Bind, Deals 1 Damage per Turn

Last edited by Nultron on Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Jadis, The Fluctuating Witch (Enemy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jadis, The Fluctuating Witch (Enemy)   Jadis, The Fluctuating Witch (Enemy) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 12:06 pm

Here's a more tradition and original attempt at creating a midara. Besides the flavor text for some of her actions, I believe she is in a finished state but I may add a few more actions in as I see fit.

As you may of noticed, I included '(Enemy)' on the post title. In the future, I may create a player character for her as well, whether that is because someone wants her to accompany them or I just want to play as her.
Back to top Go down

Jadis, The Fluctuating Witch (Enemy)
Page 1 of 1