Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq in the Castle of Lust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq in the Castle of Lust Empty
PostSubject: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 8:23 pm

Sieq groaned as he woke up, his head spinning. As he got to his feet, he heard a regal feminine voice. “I welcome you to my castle, my pet. If you want to escape this castle, you may want to listen. You will need to come to the throne room to meet with me. In order to enter my chambers, you will need to collect 7 keys from the many chambers in my castle. Can you resist the charms of many of the castle’s residents or will you lose yourself to temptation? I hope you make this interesting. When you are ready, you can enter the hall to pick your first chamber.” the voice said as the flames on the candles near the door lit up, indicating what door to open.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 8:29 pm

Sieq shook his head and tried to reorient himself.... he had no clue how he even got here. He must've gotten drugged.... or lopped upside the head. Still, he was just being openly challenged like that? Whoever caught him was toying with him, great. He took a deep breath and went into the only door, the only choice available to him, steeling himself for the coming seductions.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 8:40 pm

As Sieq entered the room, he could see a few things. The first was a busty made, holding a candle aloft. “Welcome guest, I am here to help guide you. There are two doors on this floor. The door to the left and right lead to your first chamber. Once you have the key, I will lead you to the next set of rooms.” she offered with a curtsey. The door of the left of the hall seemed to have a high heel symbol on the door. The second door didn’t seem to have a symbol to offer any clue what was in it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 8:47 pm

"Um... alright. Does the Queen want me to win or lose? Hard to tell, if she's letting you help me." Sieq asked as he looked between three points of interest: the maid's boobs and the two different doors on offer for him. "Umm, any chance that you can tell me anything about the doors and the chambers? Or am I going to have to fly blind, here?" Sieq asked her with some hope, maybe this wouldn't be so bad.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 8:54 pm

“The queen asked me to help guide you to help keep it interesting. For the most part, each chamber has its own keeper who regularly changes it. Sometimes, they will leave clues to help entice certain perverts to visit them, while others don’t give any hints. I’m sorry, but that is all I can say. Unless you would like me to ‘help’ you another way?” she said, having a seductive smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 9:04 pm

"I-I-see, so the door with a high heel is to entice perverts who'd be into that sort of thing... n-not that I'm into that." Sieq stuttered, and if the maid was paying attention, she could see he was fibbing about that last part. "Umm... wh-what kind of help can you offer, Miss...." He asked the maid, realizing he didn't know her name.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 9:06 pm

“My name is Flora. I can help you relive some tension and I can hold onto anything you may find in the other rooms besides just keys. It’s not uncommon to get things from the girls to remember them by if they really like someone they play with.” the maid as with a giggle at the last part.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 9:28 pm

Sieq blushed as he imagined both Flora's services and the souvenirs he'd get from the temptresses. "Th-thank you, Flora. I'm Sieq, by the way... anyway, I'll uh, I guess I will get started." He told the flirty maid as she looked between the doors. By all reason, he should pick the blank door, but he had a fantasy about getting a girl's heel or other footwear as a memento after she dominated him.... and that guided him into right the high heel door.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 9:32 pm

As he entered the door, he could see rows upon rows of shoes. “Welcome to Princess Holly’s shoe closet. As you can see, she really loves shoes and here is your challenge. She has hidden a key in one of her shoes and you need to find the key before she gets back from her date. Her shoes smell very erotic now, but these are shoes that she hasn’t worn in a while. Stay too long as you may end up spending time with the source.” the voice of the queen offered. Sieq would need to search the large room of shoes to try to find the key before Holly catches him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 9:47 pm

"Oh, jeez..." Sieq was imagining a dance or ballroom, but this was likely going to be worse for him. Let's hope he didn't love Princess Holly's shoes as much as she seemed to like them. And, there were so many.... if he wasn't lucky, he might end up as Holly's next date. Or worse. He started right away, sticking his hand into shoes at random and feeling around for the key.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 9:53 pm

Search: 77

He started looking through some high heels, not finding anything yet. He could see that she seemed to have many styles of heels that gave off a scent that seemed to be make him feel aroused. He could see different types of shoes ranging from sneakers, boots, flats, and others.

Progress 0/3
Time 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:02 pm

Sieq decided to keep trying the high heels, holding his breath to try and stave off their alluring scents as he searches for the key. It had to be here somewhere, and he felt like Holly would value her heels the most, so they seemed more likely to house the key. Or maybe she would expect that and not put the key there on purpose.

Search
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:05 pm

Search: 16

He managed to look through the heels, managing to hold his breath as he confirmed that she didn’t hid the key in her high heels. He needed to continue the search.

Progress: 1/3
Time 1/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:08 pm

The high heels were no go, huh? Okay, well he decided to go for the boots next, the kind of trendy, fashionable boots one might go clubbing in.

Search
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:13 pm

Search: 11 (lost time due to crit fail)

Sieq was searching through a pair of thigh high boots that seemed to very sexy. He couldn’t hold his breath as he breath in the erotic scent. He felt his lust increase as he seemed to enjoy putting his face in the kinky footwear for a few minutes.

Progress: 1/3
Time: 3/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:17 pm

Sieq lost himself, putting his face in the boot's opening and deeply sniffing away. He pitched a noticeable boner as a result, and he kept searching the other thigh high boots for the key.... peeking his face into them so he could see inside.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:21 pm

Search: 14

Sieq managed to look in the boot, but not finding anything. He knew he needed to keep looking before the owner gets back.

Progress: 2/3
Time: 4/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:25 pm

After looking through all of the boots, Sieq went for the flats that he thought would look the best on a princess, maybe for office wear or out on the town. He had to remind himself he was after the key, and not admiring the shoes.

Search
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:28 pm

Search: 65

Sieq looked through the flats, so far not finding anything but the erotic scent of the princess in question. “Better hurry dear, Holly will be back in a few moments.” he heard the voice of the queen, signaling that he had time to look before he was done.

(Last chance to find the key)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:32 pm

Sieq gulped and went for the closest shoe he could reach, picking one at random and looking inside in the hopes that he'd spot the key he needed. He was beginning to forget to hold his breath.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:37 pm

Search: 35

Sieq searched in another pair of heels, not finding anything as he took in the scent. He couldn’t help himself anymore as he buried his face in the heel as he heard the sound of someone clearing their throat behind him. “Well well. Looks like I found someone playing in my shoe closet.” said the voice of a woman in a sexy black dress. She had black hair and was wearing a pair of sparkly heels on her feet. Sieq could guess this was Princess Holly, the owner of all these shoes.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:46 pm

Sieq took a deep breath of the lewd aroma that gave him another erection, and he turned around when he heard Holly clearing her throat, her high heel in his hand and a big tent in his pants. He was caught red-handed. "Uuummm..." His eyes explored her beauty, her stunning dress, dark hair, and eye-catching heels. "H-hello, Holly..." Sieq said as he stared at her shoes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:51 pm

“Looks like you couldn’t find my key. You should have checked my pink trainers. I wear them when I work out and they have the strongest scent in my closet. Now what should I do with you? Maybe you would like to first smell my trainers as you get your key?” she said, point him to a pair of pink workout shoes that he could smell from standing a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:58 pm

"Ummm... w-well, I need the key, don't I? So I'll just try to...." Sieq went to the workout shoes and reached into them to try and take the key for himself while holding his breath. He tried not to give the Princess any ideas for breaking his mind, and he also tried hard to hold his breath to not inhale the aroma of her smelliest shoes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 11:01 pm

Holly snuck up behind him as she started to tickle him. “Take a deep breath sweetie. You lost so now I get to have some fun with you.” she said as she tickled him. She wanted him to really take in her scent before she started to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq in the Castle of Lust
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next