Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq in the Castle of Lust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 11:58 pm

"My name is Sieq, ma'am." He told the Amazon, wondering how unlucky he had to have been to stumble on one of their leaders in the hot springs.... God she was so hot.... it felt good to cum on those abs...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 12:03 am

“Remember to be on your best behavior when we are meeting Cassandra. Unless you want to be eating all you can eat pussy for a while.” she said with a laugh. “And there are some girls who are very hard to pleasure, so that will take a while.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 12:10 am

"R-right, of course, my best behavior." Sieq said with a nod, getting his mind off of this captain so he'd be ready for Cassandra.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 12:18 am

She continued to bath for a few minutes, before she exited the water. She grabbed a towel and left one for him. “You have a few minutes to dry. I would hurry and get cleared to join me near the tent at the other end of the springs. I know a rowdy group of young trainees who love to bath together and they will be here soon if you take too long.” she said with a wink as she walked towards the other tent.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 12:38 am

Sieq nodded and didn't waste any time, not wanting to fall victim to the trainees before he even met the captain. He rubbed his towel against himself to dry off, and the moment he was dry, he'd go to the other end of the springs to meet that busty Amazon.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 12:40 am

“Good you’re here. I didn’t want to have to tell the chief that you were too busy playing with the grunts. Follow me.” she said, walking out of the tent towards a large and elegant tent.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 12:47 am

Sieq felt content that he made the right decision in avoiding the trainees. He was sure that they were nice, but.... he didn't think he could survive their urge to prove themselves. Although, he probably couldn't survive Cassandra either. He followed Megara towards the leader's tent, shivering in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 8:33 am

As there entered the tent, they stood the largest woman he had seen from entering the castle. She was a tall blonde tower of a lady with large tits, bottom, and muscles that looked like she could take anyone with her bare hands. “Welcome. I wasn’t expecting Meg to bring me an offering. What is your name?” she asked, sounding very kind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 9:46 am

Sieq shivered a bit in her presence, her kind voice contrasting her mighty, yet beautiful appearance. "M-my name is Sieq." The submissive pervert told her as he looked up and down her body.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 9:56 am

“So what brings you to my tent? I don’t think you are one of the usual men I see.” she said, eying him as she waits to get an idea of what he wants.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 10:00 am

Sieq stammered and blushed, and he tried very hard to not say that he wanted to be her love toy. "Umm... I uh, w-want the key that is in your tent, Cassandra." He answered her as he eyed her back with a far more perverse gaze.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 10:40 am

“Well I can’t just give the key to any man. I was tasked to guard this key. What would you have to offer me in exchange for this key…….” she said, eye raised to see what he would be willing to do to earn the key.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 2:16 pm

Sieq thought for a second as he wondered what the Amazon would want from him. "Ummm... well, what would you be looking for? I feel like I can be pretty strong, like your trainees are." He mentioned to her, not being too specific yet.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 2:46 pm

“You feel like you can be strong like them? I’m tempted to have you help a few of them rise up to true amazons. I am also tempted to have you try to withstand my attempts to make you cum. I will let you choose. You can either try to resist my attempts to get you to submit or you can try to power through helping three of the trainees at once.” she said, offering him a choice of the labor he is to perform. A test of either will or stamina.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 2:57 pm

Sieq thought long and hard, and ultimately, he decided a single opponent would be better than three. "I can resist you." He declared, taking a deep breath and steeling himself for what was inevitably going to come.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 4:48 pm

“Oh my, you are very brave. Do you know what happens if you fail this test? You will end up servicing every pussy in my tribe. Last man who had to do that tasted pussy for a while after that.” she said, remembering the last man to suffer that punishment.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 5:08 pm

"Well... what's the punishment if I choose the trainees and end up losing to them?" Sieq asked her, having a feeling that he could at best choose the lesser of two evils.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 5:38 pm

“If you fail with them, then you would be thrown in a pit filled with the worn shoes of our tribe for a whole night….” she said, with a giggle. “We haven’t used that punishment in a while.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 6:51 pm

"Erk! Well... maybe I should... go with your trainees... since you haven't used that punishment in a while, it must be easy!" Sieq told the captain, trying to hide that he wasn't as opposed to that punishment as he would be the captain's punishment.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 7:01 pm

“Oh my……it seems you like that idea for a punishment. Maybe that should be your reward for helping my girls. Your key and a night of bliss with all our sexy footwear? Maybe you would like a sample of some of my shoes?” she said, showing her sandaled foot as she starts to untie the strings keeping it to her foot.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 7:18 pm

Sieq shivered as the captain saw right through his intentions. "That's um, n-not what I had in mind, Cassandra..." He said weakly, and while her foot did look lovely.... the rest of her did, too. "B-but, I guess I don't make the rules here, do I?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 7:28 pm

“Let’s see how you react to this.” she said pulling the sandal over his mouth and forcing him to smell her potent scent.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 7:50 pm

"W-wait!" Sieq tried to protest before the Amazon caught him smelling her sandal, and he instantly took a big sniff of her foot's sweaty scent and moaned, becoming visibly more weak and obedient.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 8:01 pm

She giggles as she ties the strings tightly around his head, keeping the makeshift mask bound to his face. “Perfect, this should help keep you hard. All you need to do is make the three trainees cum and then you will have won your prize. And maybe I will allow you to spend some time with me before we give you your ‘bed’ for tonight.” she said as she looked to Meg and nodded. Meg grabbed Sieq and took him out of the tent. He didn’t have to wait long before he was brought to a tent with a bed and many candles around it. The bed was covered in flower petals. “Undress and get ready for the first girl, but keep the Chief’s sandal on your face. If you need a boost, let me know and I am sure the chief will give you her other sandal.” Meg said with a little laugh at the last part.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 8:08 pm

Sieq was helpless to resist them as they made him sniff the leader's sandal and Meg took him away to the bed he'd be sharing with the trainees. He did consider taking off the sandal, but being warned not to was enough to stop those thoughts before he could act on them. He kept sniffing the Amazon's foot sweat as he stripped down, and sure enough, his cock was already getting hard for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq in the Castle of Lust
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next