Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq in the Castle of Lust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 8:14 pm

“Good boy. Here comes your first partner.” she said as she stepped out. In walked the girl he saw from the first tent he snuck in. “Hi, I’m Io. I hope you don’t mind being my first. You seem to like shoes. Would you like me to use my feet to tease you?” she asked, showing off her cute toes. She had the build of an Amazon, but seemed to be very inexperienced.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 8:25 pm

"Hi, Io.... I'd like it if you used your feet~" Sieq agrees, his kinky, smelly mask leaving him much too happy to let the Amazons have their way with him. He stared right at her cute toes and the rest of her strong body. She may have been inexperienced but she did have the body to do something special.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 8:31 pm

She takes a seat on the bed and starts to use her feet to start to jerk his dick with her feet. “Whose sandal is on your face?” she asks as she gives him a firm foot job.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 9:07 pm

"Th-.. Cassandra's.." Sieq answers her as his hard cock quickly pulses and bulges between her rough, strong, hot soles.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 9:14 pm

“Oh my. I hope my feet can drive you as wild as hers can.” she said really going to town on his dick. She seemed to want to get it hard before she took a ride.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 10:18 pm

Sieq definitely was starting to go at least a little wild, her forceful and relentless footjob making him groan and pant, leaning back against the bed and gripping the mattress to hang on.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 10:22 pm

“Ready to show me what you can do?” she says, pushing him down on the bed. She straddles him as she looks at him before she moved above him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 12:22 am

Sieq grunted from the sudden transition between the footjob and the mount, but he looks up at Io and nolike... it isn't like he had much of a choice.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 9:43 am

“Show me what you can do.” she said as she finally mounted him. A soft moaned escaped her lips as she started to grind on him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 11:15 am

Sieq nodded and then hung onto the trainee's before moving his hips, thrusting up into with whatever energy he could muster. He was already hard and very aroused from her footjob, so he was going to be starting in the deep end.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 1:54 pm

“Give me your seed!” she said loudly as she rode him like a posed woman.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 5:28 pm

Sieq thrust as hard as he could and pumped a load into Io, unable to resist her sexy body and relentless techniques.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 6:05 pm

As he shot his load, she reached climax in a loud cry. She bent down and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Before she could do more, she heard Meg at the door. “Sorry girl but there are two more waiting and it’s not uncommon for trainees to fall in love with their first.” she responded. Io grabbed her clothes and got dressed. “How are you holding up?” she asked Sieq.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 6:16 pm

"I'm... doing okay, I think. She only got one load out of me before she came." Sieq answered Meg as he laid back on the bed and caught his breath.... although that meant he kept sniffing Cassandra's sandal.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 6:49 pm

“Let me get you something to help you power through.” she said as she seemed to leave. She came back in a few minutes before she replaced the first sandal over his face with its twin. “Maybe a fresh sandal would help you prepare for your next girl? The chief has something special to help you through the third.” she said with a giggle, planting a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 6:54 pm

Sieq was fooled for a second, thinking that the something would actually help him.... only to get a fresh sniff of the chief's foot sweat, making his manhood start to come back to life. He blushed as Meg kissed his cheek, and he was at a loss as to what her third gift could be.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 7:06 pm

The second girl came in, a curvy girl. She may have been a trainee but she seemed to not be so shy. “I hope you’re ready to show me what you can do. You’re going to pleasure my ass before you fuck my pussy.” she said as she removed her clothes and laid on the bed. She seemed to want Sieq to be the one doing the work.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 7:39 pm

Sieq was about to do exactly that... although doing it with a sandal in his face might make it pretty hard with his tongue. Well... he could just fuck her from both ends, right? Either way, he began by getting a handle on her ass and starting to roughly massage it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 7:44 pm

“Good boy. I want to see what you can do before your dick gets the pleasure of entering my ass.” she said as she enjoyed the pleasure he was providing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 11:08 pm

Sieq nodded and kept fervently massaging the trainee's ass, her booty filling his hands as he handled and serviced her. He tried to lean in and give her cheeks a few kisses even though the sandal was over his nose.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 8:16 am

“Mmmmmmmm enough with the appetizer, time ti show mama the main event.” she said, pointing at his dick. She seemed to want him to fuck her ass now.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:17 am

Sieq nodded and complied, putting his hands on the woman's waist and thrusting his cock into her ass.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 3:33 pm

“That’s right. Fuck me there and then you may fuck me for real.” she moaned as she enjoyed his actions.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 2:08 pm

Sieq groaned, knowing that he'd be straining himself to try and satisfy this Amazon. Pumping his hips as much as he could, he kept going and going, hoping that the less he tried to complicate this, the better.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 7:35 pm

“Come on. I want two loads out of you before I’m done. Isn’t my ass good enough?” she asked, huffy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq in the Castle of Lust
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next