Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq in the Castle of Lust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:03 pm

Sieq expected many things, but he didn't expect tickling. He started to burst out into laughter, his attempt to hold his breath a failure. He inhaled deeply and then shivered and moaned as the aroma of her shoes hit him.... leaving his hand fumbling around as he kept looking for the key.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:09 pm

“Let me help you sweetie. It’s not in this shoe, but you should have a closer look.” she said delicately as she took one of the shoes and brought the opening right up to his face, giving him an intimate look at her footwear.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:11 pm

Sieq admittedly didn't find the shoe as visually appealing as the boots and heels and flats he checked out, but the scent from it being so close was enough to make him blush and obey the princess. He leaned forward, his mouth and nose approaching the opening as he was fascinated by the scents.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:16 pm

“Breathe in my royal scent. How do you like the scent of a real princess?” she asked as she held the show in his face. She planted a kiss as he breathed in her powerful scent.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:18 pm

Sieq took a proper, deep sniff, and his cock was rigid in his pants as he began to submit to Holly. "I like it... almost smells as good as you look." He admitted to her, his lust growing exponentially as she dominated him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:22 pm

“Maybe you would like to worship my feet directly? I usually have a guy take me out before he gets to worship my feet, but you are a cutie. I may be willing to offer you this great honor.” she said with a wink as she planted a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:25 pm

"If you would like.... Princess~" Sieq said with a dumb, dopey smile, his mind melted a little by the scent and Holly's teasing. She could tell that he'd likely be perverted and submissive enough for many things she could try, with how much he liked her shoes and feet.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:28 pm

Holly smiled as she pulled him towards a door. As they passed through the door, he found himself in a fancy bedroom as Holly took a seat on the end of a bed. “Now you may remove my heels and show my feet a good time.” she said, as she raised one foot into the air as if to offer it to him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:31 pm

Sieq fell to his hands and knees before the princess and gazed at her high heel. And yet, he paused. He was caught staring at her sparkly footwear, admiring how nice it looked on her. Between that and the scent, it looked like he was getting hypnotized by its mere presentation. Somebody was even more horny for feet than Holly thought.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:35 pm

“Oh my, would you like to worship the heels I was wearing all day before I found you. Your princess will allow you this gift. Do a good job and I will let you take them as a token of your princess’s love.” she said, admiring how drunk on her feet and scent that Sieq was.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:37 pm

Sieq nodded at that, jumping at the chance to get a token of affection from the princess. The lustful footslut got to work, unable to resist Holly's feet in the slightest. Her seductive charms left him as her horny boytoy, and it showed in how eagerly he sniffed and kissed and licked her heels, wondering if they'd be even better while his princess was still wearing them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:42 pm

“I love watching cuties like you fawn over my shoes. Maybe if you end up remaining in the castle, you would want to become my ‘foot’man. Basically you would serve me and handle organizing my shoe closet. And who knows…..play your cards right and maybe you can become my new boyfriend.” she said, letting her words sink into his head.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:45 pm

Sieq listened and nodded to her suggestions, unable to find each of them as anything but tantalizing and tempting. Fawning over her shoes was something he loved to do, and it pleased him to know Holly liked how horny he was for them. He kept licking the princess's shoes as if he was cleaning them, his penis straining against his pants as he became a proper slut for her shoes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:48 pm

“Mmmmmmmm you really are so cute. Now I want you to pleasure yourself as you continue to worship my feet. Do this for your princess and maybe I will grant you a boon before you continue exploring the castle.” she said, really getting turned on by the display the man was giving her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:50 pm

Sieq nodded some more, very, very eager for the Princess's boon. He didn't waste any time, taking off his pants and jerking himself vigorously as he worshipped her feet and sexy high heels. His cock was already leaking precum like a faucet, primed to blow at any moment, a true sign of how powerfully Holly's feet and sweet seduction turned him on.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:55 pm

Holly was teasing herself as she watched him pleasure himself to her feet. She rubbed her bare foot on his face, wanting her scent to fully ingrain into self into the pleasure center of his being. She was on the edge of climax herself.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:57 pm

Sieq took deep, deep sniffs of her bare foot as he nuzzled and licked it in rapt worship. Her scent seeped into his senses and captivated him, as if training him to enjoy it. And, it was so good, he wanted to climax so badly. But, he forced him to endure just a bit longer so his princess could dominate him for longer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 11:02 pm

“I want you to cum while you have your face buried in my foot. I want you to cum with your princess.” she said, revealing her womanhood as she continued to tease herself. One foot was teasing his face while the other foot moved to tease his dick.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 11:04 pm

"Yes, Princess Holly! I-I'm cumming for your perfect feet!" Sieq moaned for her as just a few teases from her foot left his cock orgasming and spraying his seed all over, a thick load for her lovely princess. He had his face in her sole the entire time, and even now, he sniffs and sniffs.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 11:09 pm

She moans loudly as she cums loudly herself, reaching a pleasurable climax from the display. “Now come her and clean your princess’s hand and take in her taste.” she says, offering her hand that was covered in her juices. She was basking in the afterglow of her climax.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 11:10 pm

Sieq obeyed without hesitation, finding the request a bit odd but there was nothing he wouldn't do for Holly. He sucked and licked at her fingers, making sure to leave then spotless.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 11:16 pm

As he cleaned her hand, he could taste the juices from the princess. Even her womanly juices seemed to be addicting as her foot scent. She reached between her cleavage and pulled out a coin with a pair of lips on it. “If you use this coin, you can get a hint to help you in the room you are in.” she said, handing the coin to him. She also bent down, picking up her freshly worn heels and offered them to him. “When you’re feeling a little lonely, please feel free to worship these shoes and think of your princess.” she said.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 11:19 pm

Sieq gratefully accepted the gifts, pulling his pants back up and putting the coin in his pocket. And, he held the heels in his hands like they were precious jewels. "Thank you very much, Princess Holly, I won't forget your kindness, and I thank you for the privilege to worship your shoes." He said, a perverted glee welling up within him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 11:22 pm

“I also grabbed the key from the shoes in the closet before we came back here.” she said, revealing the key as she handed it to him. He could see a door open that seemed to lead back out. “I hope to see you again sweetie.” she said, blowing him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 11:25 pm

Sieq took the key and smiled, blushing as she blew him a kiss. "I hope to see you again, too." He told Holly as he took her coin, the key, and the perfect high heels back to Flora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq in the Castle of Lust
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next