Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq in the Castle of Lust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 3:53 pm

“Oh look who it is. And I already told you, I wasn’t a princess. I am a maid who can rock the princess look. So what do you need?” she asked him, looking at him like he was a piece of meat.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 3:55 pm

"Hehe, sorry, I thought you'd like be being called Princess. Flora told me that there's some special panties of hers here, and she wanted me to fetch them for her." Sieq told Bethany, trying to look normal despite her clearly wanting to prey on him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 3:59 pm

“Oh my. She wants those panties. Seems she has naughty ideas in mind then. But why did she send you for them? Or are you trying to sneak her dirty panties.” Bethany asked in a teasing voice. She seemed to enjoy playing with guests.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 4:00 pm

"Umm... well, I think she plans on using me for those dirty ideas, and those ideas will be my reward for doing the errand for her." Sieq replied to Bethany, starting to put two and two together.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 4:04 pm

“Oh my and I thought you loved my bottom. How tragic.” she said, turning around and making loud fake crying noises into a pair of panties.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 4:10 pm

"Um, well, i love your bottom, too, I just.... well, I wanted to fool around with Flora, too." Sieq said, trying to calm Bethany down even if he knew she was just messing with him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 6:47 pm

“Well I suppose I could give you what you want, if you could show your willpower.” she said, having a devious plan in her mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 12:03 pm

"Um, alright, how will I show you my willpower?" Sieq asked Bethany, having a feeling that his willpower wouldn't be much in the face of the amazing maid.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 3:28 pm

“You have to survive an hour in my special hamper.” she said, revealing a large pink hamper with a heart lock on it. “I keep some special panties in here for special pervs.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 3:33 pm

"What happens if I don't survive?" Sieq asked, feeling a bit fearful and nervous about letting himself go in there.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 3:36 pm

“Then you get to spend a night with your face in my bare ass.” she said with a smirk. She was getting turned on at the idea.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 3:49 pm

"That's uh... doesn't sound that bad. What's better than the ass of a sexy maid?" Sieq asked with a little chuckle. "So, if I win, I get the panties Flora needs." He stated, hoping he had the terms of the deal correct.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 3:52 pm

“Yes and maybe another pair you need. But you can’t cum three time the hour you are locked in. Otherwise, you will spend the night serving my bottom.” she said, laying out the rules of her challenge.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 3:56 pm

"Well, looks like I have to survive or else I'll disappoint Flora. Okay, I accept." Sieq agreed, gulping as he looked up the stunningly sexy maid
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 3:58 pm

She smiled as she opened the hamper, showing it was filled to the brim with used panties. She moved some of the panties to a basket. “Once you’re in, I’ll add these back and close you in.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 9:55 am

Sieq gulped and climbed inside, hoping that this would be simpler than it looked. Just, hang on, right? It was that easy!
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 10:20 am

“A few of these panties are mine, so enjoy.” she said, dumping the basket with the used panties on top of him before shutting and locking the hamper. He was trapped in the embrace of the worn panties that had a large mix of erotic scents.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 12:07 pm

Sieq nodded before he was fully buried in panties, now. Still, all he had to do was endure, so Sieq tried to stay still and not breathe through his nose so he wouldn't drown in the scents.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 12:34 pm

He could smell that some of the panties had the scents of the princesses who had teased him before, some of the panties were against his face and crotch.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 10:24 am

Sieq did his best to hold out, but it wasn't easy. His manhood started hardening against the fabric of the smooth panties and he was taking in the scent more and more with every passing second.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 11:02 am

“How is it going sweetie? I will have a fresh pair for you very soon.” she said as he could hear moans. It seemed like she was pleasuring herself in a pair just to use on him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 12:23 pm

"Mmmph..." Sieq only mumbled and groaned in reply, unable to say anything coherent while buried in the laundry. And, he had a bad feeling that his survival would get tougher once she added some more pairs...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 3:15 pm

The noises she was letting out seemed to suggest that she was really going all out for the new “addition” to the hamper. The loud erotic noises seeme to suggest she was really letting lose with her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 4:03 pm

Sieq wasn't too bothered by her moans on their own, but the promise of what was soon to come had him worried. Hopefully if he just stayed calm, he could make it through this.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 7:15 pm

She moaned as she made a large climax in the pair of panties. She opened the hamper to shove the messy worn panties into his face with the crotch right on his nose. He could smell that she had multiple climaxes in the freshly worn panties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Castle of Lust   Sieq in the Castle of Lust - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq in the Castle of Lust
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next