Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 8:47 pm

"Alright, guess that means I pass?" Sieq asked the referee, wondering where or what he should do next after that. He didn't want to make too many assumptions, or act on them either.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 5:45 pm

"Yeah, I'd say you pass." the referee said as she gave him a nod. "Now please go wait of there with the others that passed." she explained as she pointed to a set of chairs on the far side of the room.

There were only two others sitting there, a man and a woman, and both of them looked like they had a much harder time in their fights than Sieq did.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 5:55 pm

"Cool! Alright, I'll wait." Sieq replied to the referee before he went over and took a seat next to the other two people who passed the preliminaries. He thought about making a remark about them all being winners, but he decided against speaking about it, he felt that he might come off as condescending since he had an easier time with his maid.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 5:58 pm

"Welcome to the club!" the man greeted with a smile, only to wince and rub his shoulder. "Name's Don."

"I'm Maria." the woman added as she offered her hand to Sieq.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:00 pm

Oh, they were friendlier than he thought! Sieq shook Maria's hand happily. "My name's Sieq. Quite a welcome, huh? I didn't expect this kind of vetting process, but I think I did okay despite that. How are you two feeling about it?" He chatted with them, and he had to wonder if anyone else would end up getting past their maid.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:05 pm

"Sore." Don remarked. "Whatever I expected for today, it certainly wasn't a maid sitting on my face as she tried to dislocate my shoulder."

"It certainly showed me how much I have to learn about using my body as a weapon." Maria replied as she shook his hand. "I can't wait to see how much I learn from fighting the actual wrestlers!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:13 pm

"My maid tried giving me a bear hug, and then she tried using her tits to pin my face to the mat." Sieq chimed in with a chuckle. "But... yeah, you know, I didn't consider that. I came for the pay, but I can pick up a thing or two about grappling, can't I? I just hope I can keep up with the real wrestlers."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:20 pm

"Right! I can't wait to improve so I can get revenge on that lousy, no good-" Maria excitedly began only to trail off into a string of mumbled insults.

"From what I can gather, she caught her boyfriend cheating on her." Don explained to Sieq in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:22 pm

"I don't envy what's coming to him..." Sieq whispered back to Don, as he was about to ask who she was talking about, but the subject of a cheating boyfriend was a bit too volatile for him. Probably best to just let her work through it herself. "So, what brings you here, Don?" He asked him while letting Maria vent her frustration.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:24 pm

"Thought about becoming one of those adventurer types. Figured this was a safe way to test the waters." he explained with a shrug. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:29 pm

"I'm already one of those adventurer types, actually, and I figured this would be up my alley. Looked like a safe way to make some money, and it might be fun, too." Sieq answered him. "Yeah, you probably made a good choice, taking this test run. And, hey, you beat the first round! Not bad."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:35 pm

"Yeah, although it's a little rougher than I thought it was going to be." Don admitted.

Before they could continue their conversation, the ref that led them inside made her way over to the group. "Looks like you three are the only ones to pass."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:39 pm

"Dang, that's three out of how many? Either those maids weren't going easy.... or there were a lot of perverts." Sieq commented to the referee as he stayed seated, waiting for further instructions from her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:48 pm

"Both, I think." the referee said with a sigh as she glanced back to one of the rings; in which despite the match already being called, the maid was aggressively breastsmother her opponent, who had a growing stain on his pants, into submission. She then shook her head a pulled out a pamphlet for each of them. "Here. These contain a basic overview of our many star wrestlers. Look them over and then let me know which one you would like to fight."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:52 pm

Sieq winced a little as he watched someone else suffer the fate that he feared he might have suffered if he wasn't going all-out. He accepted the pamphlet and looked it over, giving each Wrestler a brief look to start and get a sense of what to expect overall. "We get our own pick, huh? Pretty generous. Still, there's so many, it's not easy to pick just one." Sieq remarked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 7:13 pm

Indeed, there was a large variety to choose from. Starting with the devilishly cute Vera, the incredibly well-endowed Clea Vage, the slippery Bailey(who had a warning about addictive pheromones), The rich and generous "Princess" who is so kindly funding the league, the lovely idol Hanna, the sexy and crazy Yuna, Bella the energetic farmgirl, the foot model Jasmine, the fun loving Joy, the teacher turned wrestler Ms. Spencer, the greedy shrine maiden Himiko, the up and comer Trisha who loved showing off for her fans, the mischievous Autumn, her just as mischievous identical twin Summer, and finally, a caring nurse that just recently joined the league Hùshì.

"Wow, that's a lot." Don remarked nervously as he looked over his pamphlet.

"Don't worry." the referee reassured them. "Due to some special circumstances and the fact that so few managed to pass our little trial, you'll each be allowed to arrange multiple fights.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 7:24 pm

"Oh, that's good! Still, there's a ton..." Sieq said, getting some chills as he saw Jasmine and Clea Vage in particular. But, he did hope that he'd at least have a chance to go up against most of them, they seemed like interesting opponents... worst case scenario, they'd be interesting to lose to. "I think I'll try... Hùshì first, if that's alright." He told the referee. "Is it okay if I hold onto the pamphlet to check later?" He asked her as he set it onto his lap now that he was done inspecting it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 7:29 pm

"That's perfectly fine." the referee told him.

"Uh, I guess I'll just start from the top and work my way down?" Don said uncertainly as he looked over the list. "So, uh, I'll fight Vera first."

"Definitely Joy!" Maria said with much more confidence.

"Alright then. Your opponents will be right out. Just give us a few minutes to... clean up the mess." the referee told him as she looked back at all the people who didn't pass the test.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 7:32 pm

"Of course, take your time." Sieq said before standing up from his seat and starting to stretch himself out. He wondered how a nurse would wrestle him, but he figured that he'd find out soon enough. He looked to his fellow challengers and smiled. "Good luck, you two!" He said, wishing them well.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 7:40 pm

"Same to you." Don replied as he gave Sieq a pat on the back. Maria for her part, was more interested in watching the maids herd the crowd of defeated people away.

A few minutes passed, and a busty blonde beauty approached the trio. She had dark skin and wore what looked kind of like a mix of a nurse's uniform and a Chinese dress. "Hello, my name is Hùshì. Which of you is to be my first patient?" she asked as she fidgeted with her thigh-high stockings.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 7:53 pm

Sieq gulped as he quickly saw that Hùshì looked even better in person, she was a beauty from head to toe, and her stockings looked amazing on her legs. "My name is Sieq, and I'll be your first patient... I mean Challenger! Challenger." He told her, lifting a hand to get her attention as she had all of his attention.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 7:58 pm

"Oh, right." Hùshì replied as a light blush dusted her cheeks. "If you'd follow me to the ring?"

"You got this, Sieq!" Maria cheered as the pair got into the ring.

"The match between Sieq and Hùshì will now begin!" the referee called out once both fighters were ready.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Hùshì : 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 7:59 pm

Great, he had an audience, hopefully this wouldn't end too disgracefully for him. Sieq took a breath and started the same way he did against the maid, stepping forward and testing Hùshì reactions with a few straight jabs.

Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 9:34 pm

(Improv Combo -roll 65, 48, 13- 1 Success and 2 Fail!)
(Heart Punch -roll 27- Fail!)

Sieq threw a flurry of punches that his opponent managed to dodge and weave through, but she couldn't keep it up forever. Eventually on of his attacks managed to tag the sexy nurse.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Hùshì: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 9:37 pm

"You're faster than you look." Sieq remarked before clenching a fist, pulling it back, and then slugging his arm forward to nail her in the face with a hard punch.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next