Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 10:39 pm

"I think I know just what to do with you~ But, first, just keep staring at my body, my body you love so much. Your maid is so sexy, you can't stop staring at her, dreaming about her~ You're in love with her luscious body and kinky uniform~" The maid instructed him, continuing to sway her tits mere inches away from his eyes now, training Test to keep his eyes right on her body at all times. With every sway and jiggle, her boobs came just a little closer to fall out of her top.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 10:49 pm

It was all true. Test wanted his maid to dominate him so badly. Fantasies of her taking control filling his head as her jiggling boobs dominated his vision. The closer her tits came to bouncing right out of her top the hornier he became. The sight of her bare bosom would surely push him over the edge.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 10:53 pm

"Such a perverted Master~ So horny for your maid, so desperate for her body. Don't worry, you'll get to have her. She'll service you as much as you need her to to feel satisfied. All you have to do is keep staring, keep falling into lust... and watch this~" She purred, her enormous, jiggly breasts heaving from side to side as they stole Test's control and mind until she gave her chest a last shake, making her perfect tits spill out from her uniform and lay bare before her Master's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 10:58 pm

Test's jaw dropped as her tits fell out. His lust fully focused on her enormous jiggling orbs. At this rate he'd be completely powerless to resist any maid who flashed him a bit of cleavage.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 11:02 pm

"My, my~ It looks like you're addicted to both boobs and maids~ You're so lucky you found me, aren't you? You needed a sexy maid to take control of you and bring you pleasure. Now.... come here, I know how to take you to heaven, Master~ Just promise that you'll let all of your maids get the chance to serve you." The maid said, opening her arms and swaying her chest to invite Test to smother himself so she could enact her little plan.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 11:13 pm

"I promise." Test said, immediately moving to bury his head in her boobs. He wanted to be forever teased by the sight of her boobs. To watch her playful jiggle and bounce them until he could no longer resist her or any other maid.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 11:18 pm

"Good boy~ I promise I'll give you plenty of chances to sink for me to help you practice~" The maid cooed as she gave Test a loving hug, nestling his face deep into her cleavage to bury all of his senses in big, sexy boobs. While she let them rock and shake against her devoted slave's face, she turned to Rai and smirked. "Oh, Mistress, could you come here, please?" She asked the pervy blonde.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 11:22 pm

Test sighed happily as he sank into her cleavage. Her tits and voice becoming his entire world.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 11:28 pm

While Test basked in her breasts, the maid guided Rai to sit on the other side of Test. "Kiss me, Mistress~ Taste your maid's pretty lips~" She cooed to Rai, who immediately obeyed and brought the maid into a hug and a kiss. As a consequence, her hot and heavy breasts squished into the back of Test's head and trapped him in a tight titty sandwich for as long as the maid and the mistress indulged in their makeout session.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 11:32 pm

Test moaned loudly as he was squeezed between two sets of perfect breasts. The adventurer rendered completely passive by the endless pleasure.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 11:36 pm

Rai and the maid intensely and deeply made out with each other without any restraint, the natural movements of their kissing causing their big, bouncy breasts to rub and squeeze Test's head in countless, unpredictable ways. The maid's plan was to fully indulge his desire for her body, and then she'd start training her slave once he was satisfied and ready.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 11:38 pm

Test couldn't possibly ask for more. The adventurer moaned and squirmed. Drowning in pure pleasure until he came from the sensation of being trapped between their massive breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 11:42 pm

While Test orgasmed from the all-encompassing booby prison he was sealed in, Rai climaxed from the maid's intoxicating lips and the way her delicate fingers and smooth gloves danced across her body. The maid knew her Master and Mistress were likely ready for their training, now, but they were so willful and helpless, that she decided to reward them for how perfectly they played the part of her slaves. She had never seen two perverts that were so deliciously desperate for her. If they ever came back, she'd have no choice but to keep them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 11:52 pm

Test was nice and comfy between their boobs. His boundless lust filling him from head to toe as he fully submitted to his maid.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 11:56 pm

The maid indulged them a bit more in this pleasure before letting Rai go. She collapsed onto her back, laying helplessly on the bed as the pleasure weakened her. And, the maid bumped Test with her boobs to knock him onto his back, too. "Now, my Master and my Mistress have been amazing slaves for me~ But, I want to make sure that you two are perfect~ naughty~ needy~ horny~ addicted~ slaves, ready to be a slave to any maid you meet. Is that okay with you two?" She asked sweetly, covering her breasts back up although that did little to mitigate how erotic and beautiful she looked in her tight uniform.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 12:02 am

"Yes. Please make me a slave to maids." Test sighed, a blank, blissful look on his face as he watched her erotic curves.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 12:05 am

Rai said nearly the exact same words at the exact same time, sharing Test's fate with him. "Fufufu~ As you wish, Master and Mistress~ Your training will be quite simple. Just stare at my sexy uniform, every inch of it, and relax. Feel how nice it is to just submit to me~ Your minds will remember this for a long time~ You may even masturbate if you need to, just let me know so I can count you down~" The maid cooed as she started slowly and sensually dancing for them, her hips swaying and her chest rocking as she gave them peeks at every part of her body their eyes could ever want to marvel at.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 12:08 am

Test nodded absentmindedly. His thoughts dedicated to memorizing every inch of her sexy uniform and irresistible curves as they erotically bounced and swayed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 12:11 am

The maid chuckled and continued to dance, her every motion was a hypnotic focus for Test to allow to entrance him. Her long and plump legs, her sexy and domineering heels, her short and distracting skirt, her full and bountiful ass, her enormous and hypnotic tits, her pouty and shiny lips. One could hardly imagine a more perfect maid than her, the ideal woman to train these two to be proper sluts and slaves, like how she was trained to be a proper servant.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyThu May 11, 2023 12:22 am

Test watched her dance with an empty headed smile. Sinking deeper and deeper as her seductive dance continuously captivated him. His body was simultaneously powerfully aroused and deeply relaxed. A perfect state for the maid to take control of him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyThu May 11, 2023 12:47 am

"You're doing great~ But, we have a long way to go~ Yes... you'll have to stare at my body and watch my dance for a looooong time~ It's very important that you don't look away, and you enjoy every moment~" She purred to her lustful audience, sending pulses of unbridled and submissive bliss through their senses with every erotic pose she struck, with every perfect inch of her body she showed off. "If you two do a good job, I'll have a very special reward for you~ I might tell you what it is now if you beg enough~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyThu May 11, 2023 10:48 pm

"Please." Test moaned. He was so relaxed and lustful that he could barely find the words to beg her for more. His eyes drifting along her curves as her erotic dance continued to captivate and arouse him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 12:01 am

The maid giggled at how enraptured her Master and Mistress were, thrilled at how captive they were to their own lusts. She smirked slyly as she gave her hips a wide swing and her breasts a big, jiggly bounce. "Be good slaves and learn your lesson, and I'll climb in that bed with you two and show you some real 'service'~" She promised them, confident that her touch would be enough to milk them both dry.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 3:24 pm

"Of course we will mistress." Test immediately replied, his whole body ached for her touch, and each hypnotic motion of her irresistible curves left him more and more open and ready to be implanted with whatever lessons she desired.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 4:12 pm

The lessons would be remarkably easy for Test and Rai to follow. The consisted solely of how best to stare at and admire a sexy maid, or any woman really. The best ways to stare at every inch of her body, the best angles to see each of her assets from, and even the subtle, seductive motions they should look for to help themselves fall into horny, obedient trances. And, with their maid as a provocative visual guide, they'd be fully invested in the lesson throughout.

Once she was confident that their eyes and minds would never stray too far from any maids who happened to be near them, she slipped off her heels and climbed into the bed with them. "You've been so good, doing so much looking and listening for me~ Now, it's time for you both to touch~ and release~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next