Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test at the Arcade - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 4:22 pm

Test let out a moan of absolute need. Her thorough lesson on staring and sinking for sexy, hypnotic maids had pushed him to the every edge. The slightest touch would be enough to push him over into blissful release and absolute submission. His eyes remained glued to her body and his mind hung on her words, just like she'd taught him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 4:30 pm

"Aw, you two must've loved being my students~ You look like you're ready to burst if your sexy maid gives you any attention at all~ Remember this feeling, too, the urge and desire to cum for sexy maids~ It will surely make you even better at serving us like you so desperately want to do~" The maid whispered in their ears before giving them each a tender and loving kiss on the lips, an affectionate start to the pleasures she would reward them with.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 6:02 pm

Test moaned needily as she kissed him. A wordless promise that he'd never forget the urge to cum for and obey sexy maids. His dominant servant had trained him well, he would be putty in any maids hand. Even more so then he was before.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 6:12 pm

"Good Master~" The maid cooed, impressed that he didn't orgasm at the taste of her lips. Oh well, she'd just have to give him what he really wanted~ She lowered herself and slipped his manhood into her cleavage before giving a good and warm press to her boobs from each side, nothing could ever beat this buxom maid's titfuck.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 6:14 pm

Having already been pushed to the edge by her erotic lesson Test came as soon as he felt her tits. The adventurer cried out in lure ecstasy as he released all his lust between her boobs. He was instantly spent due to the sheer size and power of his orgasm.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 6:18 pm

"My, my~ Edged so much that you spilled it all at once~ That's normally an advanced lesson~" The maid purred as she gently rocked her chest to help Test let it alllllll out into her cleavage, her breasts so big that only a rope or two managed to escape their endless valley.

Then, she let Test go and moved to Rai, sitting on the Mistress's face and rubbing her hips into her while moving a bare foot between her thighs to tease her womanhood, and Rai came every bit as quickly and powerfully as Test did.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 6:43 pm

Her gentle rocking sealed the deal, insuring that Test was completely spent. He lay perfect still and basked in the afterglow as his irresistible maid made Rai feel good.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 6:48 pm

It would only take a moment before Test and Rai had completed their full lesson and received their reward. "Fufu, I hope you enjoyed, Master and Mistress~ Please, come again if you're ever in need of me~" The maid said, running a hand along her delightful curves and fetching uniform before slipping her heels back on and taking her leave. While she left Test and Rai to their own devices, her work complete, they'd see a new path open up on the map, which went from this room deeper into the dungeon.

Test: 10 Willpower, 0/5 Hypnotized, Halbert
Rai: 10 Willpower, 0/5 Hypnotized

(Test and Rai are now Maid-Addicted. Just being around a maid will steadily Hypnotize them, they must make requests of maids when prompted to, and they take extra Willpower damage from maids.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 6:58 pm

Once his head was clear enough for him to speak he cleared his throat. "So. I may have had a thing for maids even before we met." He admitted to Rai.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 7:01 pm

"Heh, maybe I did, too.... although now I REALLY have one. I feel like I might orgasm if I even see that maid again, she was sooooo fucking hot." Rai admitted in return, not feeling any shame about it because they were in the same boat as each other.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 7:05 pm

"Yeah. She was so sexy. I don't think either of us could resist her." Test said as he got to his feet. "We should probably get going before she comes back and melts us again."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 7:08 pm

"Shit... yeah, if she saw us still here when she got back, that'd basically be the same as us begging her to enslave us again. Let's go before I'm too tempted to let that happen." Rai agreed before she hopped out of the bed, got her clothes back on, and took the new door out of the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 7:17 pm

Test got dressed and followed Rai deeper into the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 7:23 pm

Trap (77) Fail

The two progressed down the halls, and they soon reached the next door. There was no telling what was on the other side of it. But, if there weren't maids waiting for them, they should be just fine, right?

Test: 10 Willpower, 0/5 Hypnotized, Halberd
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 8:14 pm

Test took a deep breath to ready himself before throwing the door open to see what lay beyond.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 8:21 pm

Encounter (86) Crit Success

Test opened the door and it was.... just what he was fearing... or what he was hoping for. This room looked like it was a gathering room for the maids of the dungeon, there were at least a half dozen of them here, each of looking fantastic in their signature uniforms. They were standing around a table discussing the plans for their weekly chores before seeing Test and Rai. The only consolation was that the busty blonde maid that had trained them wasn't present. "Ah, Master, Mistress, hello there!" One of the maids noticed their guests, defeating any chance at sneaking their way past the maids.

Test: 10 Willpower, 0/5 Hypnotized, Halberd
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 8:30 pm

Test's throat went dry as he spotted all the maids. "H-hello." He meekly replied, all his strength leaving him as he ogled the maids just like he'd been taught.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 8:46 pm

Rai had a very similar reaction as the maids left the table and lined up in front of their Master and Mistress. From left to right, there was a tall, tanned beauty who looked as strong as she was pretty. A brown-haired woman who was average in all of her features save for her breathtakingly beautiful and kissable lips. A somewhat shorter blonde who had a thick ass and plump thighs. A slender, almost model-like maid whose long legs drew the eye like nothing else. A catgirl maid with adorable black cat ears and a winding tail. And, a bunny girl maid with tufts of soft fur on her stocking-clad legs. "How may we serve you?" They all asked in unison, ready and eager to serve, and their mere presence sent a haze of their mind of their guests.

Test: 10 Willpower, 1/5 Hypnotized, Halberd
Rai: 10 Willpower, 1/5 Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 9:01 pm

Test couldn't hold back, not with so many maids bearing in on him at once. "I want you all to each hypnotize me a different way. Competing to send me the deepest and dominate me the most thoroughly." He admitted. Dreaming of all the different ways the maid could seduce him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 9:05 pm

Rai blurted out the exact same thing as Test did, and the maids all smiled at their Master and Mistress knowingly. "Of course, Master and Mistress. We'd be happy to. Please, take a seat so we can begin." The maids replied, gesturing to a pair of comfortable chairs that the adventurers could use, and sitting in one would be tantamount to outright surrender.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 9:09 pm

Test glanced at Rai, and glanced at the chairs. If the blonde's will broke he would surely follow.

Weak Will Check, instant fail if Rai takes a seat
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 9:15 pm

Will Check (73,5) Crit Fail
Rai Will Check (12,27 Fail

The two willful slaves to maids, and they each decided of their own volition to take a seat and relax. Nothing held them to the chairs but their own desires, and now it was time for their lusts to be indulged. The tanned and tones maid stepped forward first, stretching herself out and showing off her nice biceps and powerful thighs.

Test: 0 Willpower, 5/5 Hypnotized, Halberd
Rai: 0 Willpower, 5/5 Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 9:51 pm

Test ogled the maid. Already surging with arousal as he admired the maids thighs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 9:58 pm

"What's the matter? Not used to seeing maids that are this strong? You like looking at my muscular legs, don't you? You're lucky the uniform doesn't have any midriff normally, or else my abs would break your mind." The maid boasted about her body as she posed again and again, while rubbing her thighs together the whole time. "But... I am allowed to adjust my uniform and show off my stomach, if my Master and Mistress request it~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 10:10 pm

"Please show us your abs." Test begged. Eager for her abs to break his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next