Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator Empty
PostSubject: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptyThu May 18, 2023 11:35 pm

Thomas was strolling the markets of Rollatia, having made quite the pretty penny with all of the fighting he's been doing in the Midara Wrestling League. But, he was on break right now, and this was some welcome alone time for him. With all of the money he had, he could almost buy anything he wanted. A new whip, some new clothes, a souvenir, a nice meal... maybe some fun at one of the city's brothels. The city was his oyster, as long as he had his cash, that is. The alleyways were known to have unsavory types lurking within them. Like this one! An alleyway that had.... a woman in a modest outfit with incredibly immodest assets doing some sweeping? Oh, she was cleaning up trash! But... she had many trash bags with her, it looked like more than she could hope to carry.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 12:28 pm

"Um, excuse me, miss." Thomas called out to her. "Do you need some help with those bags?" he offered.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 12:49 pm

The woman then jolted upright at hearing Thomas's voice, her broom that she was using to sweep up trash still in her hands. The sudden movement made her enormous breasts that rivaled Clea Vage in size jiggle obscenely. "Who, me?! Um... well,... I'm just cleaning up some trash... it's no big deal." She said timidly and shyly, but it was obvious that she was a bit overwhelmed with the work.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 12:53 pm

"You sure?" Thomas asked as he walked over to her, his body seemed to move on its own as her stared at her massive breasts. "It looks like you've gathered up a lot."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 12:59 pm

Crash Kiss (73) Fail

"I'm positive, it's my work, I don't think my boss will like me getting help. But... I am way ahead of schedule...I guess I could take a break." The woman said as she put her broom to the side. She then turned back to Thomas, but stumbled over herself as she did. She just barely caught herself, but the near-crash highlighted how... voluptuous she was.

Thomas: 30 Willpower
Village Infiltrator: 30 Stamina, Cover
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 1:03 pm

"You alright?" Thomas asked in concern as he reached a hand out to steady the incredibly curvy woman. "Oh, um, I'm Thomas by the way."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 1:10 pm

Bumbling Booty (84) Success

"My name is Patricia. I'm alright, I'm alright, I've always been a little clumsy!" She said, and as she said that, one of the bags she was carrying slipped out of her hand, spilling discarded newspapers onto the ground. "Oh no! Give me a second!" The curvy lady bent over to clean up the mess all over again, putting her thick, juicy ass on display for Thomas as it swayed back and forth and bounced up and down. In fact, most of the movements coming from that booty were completely unnecessary.... although they were very mesmerizing.

Thomas: 28 Willpower, Fascinated
Village Infiltrator: 30 Stamina, Cover
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 1:14 pm

"O-Oh, o-okay. " Thomas stammered as he felt himself unable to take his eyes off of her big butt as it moved about.

A small part of his mind wanted to ask her to sit on him, but he quickly ignored that.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 1:23 pm

Bumbling Booty (33) Fail

The kind lady spent a bit longer cleaning up the mess before turning back around and facing Thomas, and she showed no reaction to the dumb, entranced look on his face. "There, sorry about that, tehe." She chuckled with a smile.

Patricia: 30 Stamina, Cover
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 1:26 pm

"I-IT's alright." Thomas replied as he tried to get his thoughts out of order now that she wasn't shaking her incredible ass at him.

(Break fascination.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 1:32 pm

Struggle (73) Fail
'Heel'ing Massage (57) Fail

"Good, good! I know that was rude to start working in front of you like that... when you're being so nice and polite! Offering your help... you know, maybe you can help me with something, after all!" Patricia said with a giggle as Thomas still pictured that ass shaking for him.

Patricia: 30 Stamina, Cover
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 1:35 pm

"Sure, what do you need?" Thomas asked as he kept struggling to stop thinking about her juicy ass.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 1:38 pm

Struggle (52) Success
'Heel'ing Massage (15) Crit Fail

Thomas managed to clear his thoughts, just for Patricia to start tempting him all over again. "My feet are sooooo sore from being on them all day.... could you give them a little massage, please?" She asked, sitting down and reaching to take off her shoes.... only to lose her balance and fall flat on her face... or rather her huge breasts which cushioned her fall.

Thomas: 28 Willpower
Patricia: 30 Stamina, Cover, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 1:42 pm

Thomas narrowed his eyes. Something about this situation seemed off to the man. Was she up to something?

(Break Cover)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 1:46 pm

(Not sure how to do this, but she is Off Balance, so I'll let it Auto)

Break Cover (Auto)

There was nothing very suspicious about Patricia herself, but when he looked over to the bags, Thomas could see that while they were made to look like they were filled... they were actually empty! That didn't sit right, and Patricia didn't notice that he noticed as she stood back up. "Oh my goodness, I'm so clumsy, I'm sorry!" She apologized again.

Patricia: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 1:50 pm

(That's fine.)

"Patricia, what are you really doing?" Thomas asked as he reached for his holy water to give her a little splash.

(Holy Water)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 1:53 pm

Holy Water (94) Crit Success

"I'm..-Aiiee!" The simple, curvy village woman was about to answer, but a reflexive reaction to the holy water splashing on her chest told Thomas all he needed to know. She was a Midara, proven by the effects of the holy water. And.... well, look at those curves, of course she was a Midara.

Patricia: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 1:57 pm

Thomas let out a sigh. He really shouldn't be surprised since he was in Rollatia. "So, you just hang out here hoping to lure in nice guys so you can have your way with them?" he asked as he grabbed his whip and swung it at her legs.

(Whip Trip)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 2:02 pm

Whip Trip (52) Success
Get Up (76) Success, Womanly Wiles (84) Success, Cover (53,69) Fail

The whip struck the Midara's legs, but she stayed standing and started posing her body to prop up her huge tits and sway her mouthwatering ass from side to side. "No! That's not it at all! I'm just a normal woman picking up trash, I promise!" She protested, although she was about as convincing as a tumbleweed.

Thomas: 28 Willpower, Charmed
Patricia: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 2:07 pm

"For some reason, I don't believe you." Thomas said as he blushed at the display. He tried to shake it off and launched a flurry of kicks at her.

(Triple Kick)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 2:09 pm

Triple Kick (79,19,54) 1 Success
Forceful Lap Pillow (29) Fail

"Wha?!" Patricia seemed positively shocked that her tricks weren't working on Thomas, and she took a kick to the gut while she contemplated how this was even possible. Her plan was perfect! Wasn't it?

Thomas: 28 Willpower, Charmed
Patricia: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 2:12 pm

Rather than responding, Thomas reached for his whip again and swung it at the midara.

(Whip Lash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 2:17 pm

Whip Lash (33) Fail
The Breast Distraction (Auto)

Before Thomas could bring his whip around for a good strike, Patricia threw her arms around him in a big hug that buried his face in her endless valley of cleavage. "Look, Midara don't have breasts nearly as good as mine! Aren't they so soft and warm, just like a perfectly normal village woman's?" She asked him as his face and his thoughts were smothered in warm, mind-melting boobs.

Thomas: 25 Willpower, Bound, Boob Addict
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 2:19 pm

Thomas moaned into her breasts as they smothered him completely and prevented him from questioning her logic.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator EmptySat May 20, 2023 2:23 pm

Struggle (68) Success

Thomas was able to escape the all-encompassing boobs just in time. "See? Perfectly normal human breasts, perfect for hugging and smothering!" Patricia boasted, jiggling her breasts in her hands proudly, as if that would totally convince him that she was not a Midara.

Thomas: 25 Willpower, Boob Addict
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next