Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 1:50 pm

Struggle (82) Success
Crash Kiss (82) Success, Will Check (58) Success

"N-no... I bought them... I can cook that well if I tried, though, like any normal woman!" She declared as the time spent facing each other and eating their food helped Thomas recover from the ass-lust that plagued him. Once they finished eating, Patricia stood up and walked towards him. "Let me get the tra-ahh!" But, she stumbled and crashed right into him. Once Thomas got reoriented, he found himself underneath her heavy, curvy figure with her soft lips pressed into his.

Thomas: 18 Willpower, Downed
Patricia: 16 Stamina, Cover
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 1:52 pm

Thomas's eyes widened in surprise at the accidental kiss. With a blush, he gently tried to push the sexy woman off of him. "A-Are you okay?"

(Get Up)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 1:59 pm

Get Up (19) Fail
'Heel'ing Massage (90) Crit Success

"I-I'm fine... oh dear, I think I'm tripping over myself because my feet are sore, that's normal for humans, right?" The beautiful, human lady then sat down on her makeshift seat again with Thomas still laying on the ground. She slipped off her shoes and revealed her bare feet, pushing one into Thomas's face before he could protest. "Could you give me a massage, please?" She asked him sweetly as her smooth sole rubbed on his nose.

Thomas: 16 Willpower, Downed, Bound, Stunned
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:04 pm

Instead of answering her, Thomas took a big sniff of her foot that made himself dizzy. Thoughts spinning, the man meekly reached up to start obediently rubbing her foot.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:08 pm

Thomas got to enjoy the smooth and soft sensations of her soles in his hands as she serviced Patricia's foot, and she leaned back with a happy sigh as she presented both of her feet to him, giving him free reign to massage her cute feet.

Thomas: 14 Willpower, Downed, Bound
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:11 pm

Thomas couldn't help but take another sniff as he massaged Patricia's feet.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:25 pm

Struggle (42) Success

Thomas gave himself another sniff of Patricia's sweet feet before pulling away. "Ahhh, that's much better, thanks! That felt nice!" She said cheerfully, happy that she and Thomas were finally getting along.

Thomas: 14 Willpower
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:29 pm

"H-Happy to help." Thomas replied as he picked himself off the ground.

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:35 pm

Pass
Crash Kiss (39) Fail

"So, what should we do now? As two normal humans enjoying their time together~" Patricia asked with a flirty smile and a lick of her lips.

Thomas: 14 Willpower
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:38 pm

"Ah, I haven't really explored the city much since I got here." Thomas admitted as he tried to keep calm in the face of her flirting. "Do you know any fun places?"

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm

Pass
The Breast Distraction (44) Success

"I know lots of fun places! Plenty of brothels, and the Wrestling League is in town, too! Want me to take you to some of them?" Patricia asked as she suddenly threw herself at Thomas for a big hug, returning his face to her all-encompassing cleavage that totally smothered his senses.

Thomas: 12 Willpower, Bound
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:54 pm

"I-I've actually been fighting in the League." Thomas replied, unsure if she could even hear him with his face buried in her big wonderful boobs.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:56 pm

Struggle (57) Fail

"I know, my boobs are so big and soft and perfect for a normal human woman! You can enjoy them as much as you want! I don't mind! Nothing is more normal than a hug!" Patricia cheered, not hearing a word of Thomas said. She just made an educated guess about what he said while muffled by her tits.

Thomas: 10 Willpower, Bound
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 10:49 pm

That wasn't even close to what he said. Thomas tried to pull his head free of her amazing breasts so Patricia could actually hear him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 10:52 pm

Struggle (52) Success

With a good effort and show of will, Thomas pulled his head out of Patricia's huge breasts and got a breath of fresh air that was sorely needed.

Thomas: 10 Willpower
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 10:57 pm

"D-Do you... have any other... suggestions... on where to go?" Thomas asked between deep breaths as he tried to recover from the smothering.

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 11:03 pm

Crash Kiss (9) Crit Fail

"Hmmm, maybe we can go back to my place? Just the two of us? That's normal, right?" Patricia asked before taking a single step closer to Thomas and losing her balance, sending herself tumbling towards him with puckered lips. He was just barely able to avoid letting her crash into him.

Patricia: 16 Stamina, Cover, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 11:05 pm

"Yeah, normal for a midara." Thomas remarked as he began to see through her ruse again.

(Break Cover)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 11:09 pm

Break Cover (Auto)

Patricia gasped and covered her mouth with a hand as Thomas saw through her once again. "Uwaaa?! No, no, I'm totally normal and not a midara, I promise!" She retorted, but it was likely falling on deaf ears.

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 11:11 pm

"You seem to enjoy smothering me like one." the man remarked as he reached for some holy water to pour on her.

(Holy Water)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 11:11 pm

"You seem to enjoy smothering me like one." the man remarked as he reached for some holy water to pour on her.

(Holy Water)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 11:14 pm

Holy Water (89) Crit Fail
Womanly Wiles (Auto), Cover (29,17) Fail

Thomas's play for the holy water was halted when he saw Patricia giving her huge tits a big squeeze in her hands and posing for him. "Every woman loves smothering cute guys, right? Especially when they have big, soft tits that are way better than any Midara's." She replied, finding her logic ironclad this time.

Thomas: 10 Willpower, Charmed
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 11:20 pm

"N-No they don't." Thomas denied as he stumbled away from her. He could feel his face heating up from watching her play with her big soft breasts. Trying to keep some distance, lest he get smothered again, he reached for his whip.

(Whip Lash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 11:24 pm

Whip Lash (81) Fail
Screw subtlety to screw you (29) Fail

Patricia jumped backwards to avoid the crack of the whip, and much to Thomas's surprise, she actually didn't have another clumsy fall from the sudden movement.

Thomas: 10 Willpower, Charmed
Patricia: 16 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2023 11:29 pm

Thomas tried not to let how impressed he actually was distract him. As well as how her assets jiggled from the sudden movement. Fighting down a blush, he swung his whip again. This time aiming for her sexy legs.

(Whip Trip)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next