Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Present

Test at the Arcade - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 9:53 pm

"See? Doesn't that feel great? Now let's discuss how you're going to pay me back." Marian whispered, massaging the martial artists head between her breasts. "So. The bunny girl from earlier. Did you like her feet?" The hypnotist asked her entranced opponent.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 9:55 pm

Every rub of Marian's breasts kept the martial artist enticed and suggestible, making it easy for her to tell Marian what she wanted to know. "I like her feet, they were nice." She admitted, although it may seem like the adventurer liked Marian's chest even more.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 10:07 pm

"In that case I'd like to make you a little deal. Instead of worshiping me why don't you go find that bunny girl martial artist and ask her to show you a good time with her feet. Of course if you also want to worship my boobs a bit first I won't say no." Marian whispered, laying the groundwork to potentially take the adventurer and the bunny girls relationship to the next level. They can be friendly rivals who love each other's feet, wouldn't that be amusing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 10:18 pm

"D-deal~" The martial artist agreed in a matter of moments, and one had to wonder whether she would've agreed even without Marian's titty hypnosis. "Can I worship your boobs a bit?" She requested of the hypnosis, wanting some more indulgence before having her fun with the bunny girl she beat soundly. Then, before waiting for Marian's answer, she gave each boob in her face a big kiss.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 10:19 pm

"Well since you ask so politely." Marian giggled, giving the martial artist permission to worship as she pleased. Offering up her chest for the adventurer to let out all her pent up emotions.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 10:25 pm

With permission finally granted, the martial artist started worshipping properly, sporadically and indulgently licking and smooching away at her full breasts and smothering herself in them. Sighing and purring and even moaning in satisfaction as she began pleasing herself with Marian's tits.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 11:30 pm

Marian relaxed and let the martial artist have her fun. It was nice to have a submissive cutie worshiping her body every once in a while. The hypnotist occasionally let out a little gasp or a moan whenever the entranced adventurer found a particularly sensitive spot.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 11:43 pm

Those gasps and moans from Marian just got the adventurer more excited, making her squeeze her breasts with a bit less restraint and press her lips and tongue into them with a bit more affection. She looked really comfortable like this, a testament to how well Marian had entranced her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 16, 2023 12:40 am

Marian guided the adventurer deeper. Letting her fully slake her lust. It helped that the loving boob worship felt amazing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 16, 2023 1:19 am

The adventurer enjoyed and nice, long, slow session of devoting herself entirely to Marian's big breasts. Kisses and nuzzles rained onto her boobs up until the martial artist reached a simple and pleasurable climax from her indulgence.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 16, 2023 1:21 am

"Someone had fun." Marian teased as the adventurer reached a climax. "If you ever need another titnosis session don't be afraid to come find me." The hypnotist told the martial artist, wishing her all the best in having some fun with the bunny girl from before.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 16, 2023 1:26 am

"R-right. I'll k-keep that in mind..." The martial artist rubbed the back of her head timidly as she realized her defeat, meaning there wasn't much reason for her to keep her bravado. So, she excused herself and started walking out of the ring.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 16, 2023 1:28 am

Marian briefly shadowed the martial artist, curious to see if she'd actually go find the bunny girl like she'd suggested.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 16, 2023 1:31 am

The martial artist did exactly that, ducking into the martial arts training room and scanning the area for the bunny she beat totally. The bunny wasn't the most stunning or attractive bunny, but she was the one that the adventurer wanted to see.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 16, 2023 1:42 am

Marian was so curious as to how this would go. She stuck around to eves drop on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 16, 2023 1:53 am

The martial artist adventurer soon found the bunny who had gone back to her training, and the Midara was surprised to see her again so soon. "Wh-what, do you want to gloat about your win?" The bunny asked with a huff and a blush, still flustered over how hard she fell for the adventurer's feet.

"N-no! I wanted to ask if you... wanted to... spar with me again and... show me what your feet can really do." The adventurer replied, a bit too awkward to outright request the bunny to step all over her.

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t4661-test-at-the-arcade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40