Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 12:05 am

The Naga smiled and beckoned Marian, swaying her hips as she slithered into her room. It was just what one might expect from a regal bedroom, although it was pretty huge to accommodate the snake woman, and that extended to the bed as well. "So, shall you be my toy, or should I hypnotize you into resisting me until make you my toy?" The Naga asked with a lick of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 12:14 am

"I can resist. Although I warn you, the resisting and the toying will have a lot of overlap." Marian said, pulling out her pendulum and blowing her a kiss. She has her magic lipstick and high heels and she intended to use them to show the Queen a good time.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 12:19 am

"My, my~ I thought you were bold for trying that on my dear friend. I doubt you'd be able to enthrall me... but you can certainly try, so long as you what shall happen if you're not up to it." The Queen chuckled as she lifted her tail before Marian's eyes. "Watch my tail.... and open up your mind to me. So I can set things up for your special moment, Marian~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 12:31 am

"What can I say. I love a challenge." Marian admitted, sometimes it was fun to try. She watched the Queen's tail and prepared to fall into another trance. She trusted the snake woman to use her hypnotic wiles to make things even more fun.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 12:39 am

"I admire your spirit... but I do admire how horny you are as well~ Now, watch and sink, like you have so many times before. Listen to my voice, these commands are veeery important~" The Queen hummed as her swaying tail controlled the hypnotist's mind. "You're an adventurer who arrived to seduce the Naga Queen~ You've never met her before, you don't remember our encounter~ But, you do remember your lust for snake women, your insatiable desire for them~" She began, hoping to do this in a timely fashion so they could reach the fun part.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 12:42 am

"An adventurer come to seduce the Naga Queen." Marian repeated as she absorbed her role in their little role play. The second command was almost redundant, how could she ever forget how much she loved seductive snake woman?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 12:49 am

"You'll act however you wish once our fight begins. You may seduce me, submit to me, follow your heart's desire. Your will shall be your own... unless you fall under one of my spells, of course~ And then, when you orgasm, you shall rise your trance and remember all that brought us to this little spar. If you manage to defeat me.... you shall request for me to grant you orgasm in any way your heart desires." The Queen concluded. "Nod if you understand, and then after you nod, close your eyes... take a deep breath... and then open your eyes, facing the Naga Queen you came to seduce."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 12:58 am

Marian absorbed everything in full. She nodded, closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and let them open. She immediately spotted the alluring Naga Queen she'd come here to seduce. "Hello cutie. Looking for a good time?" She said, blowing the Queen a kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 1:13 am

"My, my~ So bold, even for an adventurer~ I suppose I can spare a moment to enthrall you, darling. That'd be a good time, indeed, young lady." The Queen chuckled as she took a majestic stance, prepared for a little spar with the reckless and incorrigible adventurer.

Marian: 15 Willpower, 0/5 Hypnotized
Naga Queen: 30 Willpower, 0/10 Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 1:18 am

"A but if competitive hypnosis? How could I possibly compete? I mean look at my pendulum." The hypnotist began, holding up her pendulum and letting it sway. "Sure I could tell you all about how shiny and eye-catching it is, and how easy it is to follow it's seductive sway. But you'd never fall for something like that."

Hypnotize (1 Willpower Damage + 1 stack of hypnotized with a chance to inflict an additional stack of hypnotized)

(Since Marian is supposed to have grown more capable over her time in the dungeon I assume it would make sense for her hypnotic abilities to be a bit stronger now.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 1:22 am

(Fair to me, plus she's already at a handicap, so I wouldn't mind the odds evening up a little)

Hypnotize (11) Crit Fail
Queenly Posture (Auto)

The Naga replied with a sultry laugh and kept posturing herself for Marian, watching her pendant but not looking very distracted. "You're right, I wouldn't fall for that~ I'm as mesmerizing as they come, and you'll be sinking for me before you even realize it." She teased, not even making a move and just allowing Marian to admire her. Her naked, glorious splendor plain to see....

Marian: 15 Willpower, 0/5 Hypnotized, Disadvantage, Charmed
Naga Queen: 30 Willpower, 0/10 Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 1:29 am

Marian but her lip. The Queen was so hot, she had to have her. Since the pendulum wasn't working Marian focused on reapplying her lipstick, although the Queen's distracting body made it all take a little longer than expected.

Lipstick Application (1 Willpower Damage and +1 Damage for kiss attacks for two turns)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 1:34 am

Lipstick Application (31,46) Fail
Flawless Application (90) Crit Success

The Queen had the same idea as Marian, and she got to it first. She pulled a tube of emerald green lipstick out of her cleavage, and then lavishly applied it to her royal lips until they were shinier, thicker, and more regal than ever before. All while Marian stared starstruck.

Marian: 15 Willpower, 1/5 Hypnotized, Stunned
Naga Queen: 30 Willpower, 0/10 Hypnotized, Flawless Lips (Next kiss buffed)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 1:48 am

Marian's jaw dropped as she openly ogled the Queen's lips. She wanted to kiss them so badly.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 1:51 am

Royal Blessing (13) Crit Fail

The Naga couldn't help but chuckle at how quickly she had left Marian utterly speechless. "Where has your bravado gone, darling? Feeling like you'd rather submit to me than resist?" She asked playfully, even being a little overconfident as she puckered her lips for the intruder.

Marian: 15 Willpower, 1/5 Hypnotized
Naga Queen: 30 Willpower, 0/10 Hypnotized, Flawless Lips, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 1:58 am

"I can do a bit of both." Marian replied with a blush before lifting up and showing off her high heels. "What about you? Can you both submit to and resist my heels? They're pretty sexy." She chuckled as she showed off her seductive footwear.

Willpower Attack
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 2:02 am

Willpower Attack (Auto)

It was a simple display, but the Naga licked her lips with a pleased and intrigued smile at Marian showing off her heels. "Pretty sexy might be an understatement~ Maybe I should submit to them just a little bit~" The Queen chuckled back as she openly ogled her guest's feet.

Naga Queen: 27 Willpower, 0/10 Hypnotized, Flawless Lips
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 2:11 am

"Go ahead. Give it a try. You already know you're going to win. So why not indulge a little." Marian said. Seductively encouraging the Queen to enjoy her feet a little more. The hypnotist held up her high heel and let it hypnotically away before the Queen's eyes.

Foot Hypnosis (Same as Hypnotize but triggering foot weaknesses.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 2:14 am

Foot Hypnosis (17,27) Fail
Nice Try (15) Crit Fail

'Nice try'... that's what the Queen wanted to say, because she knew what was happening, her guest was trying to charm her like this, take advantage of her confidence. But... she found herself continuing to stare, intrigued by what Marian could do with these sexy shoes. She wasn't falling yet, but... a little encouragement was all she needed... all she wanted.

Naga Queen: 27 Willpower, 0/10 Hypnotized, Flawless Lips, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 2:17 am

"There's no need to worry. Let yourself enjoy my sexy feet. A strong irresistible beauty such as yourself deserves to unwind every once in a while. Let yourself relax and watch my feet, knowing you can return to seducing me whenever you feel like it.

Foot Hypnosis
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 2:20 am

Foot Hypnosis (Auto)
Will Check (37) Fail

"Relax and enjoy.... unwind... you're right. I could seduce you at any point I want. But, it's not often when a cute adventurer gives me the chance to take it easy... especially not with such sexy feet." The Queen's foot fetish was shining through as she ogled Marian's heels, subconsciously craving their dominance.

Naga Queen: 27 Willpower, 1/10 Hypnotized, Flawless Lips
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 2:31 am

"See. Isn't it nice to unwind and admire my feet. Let your eyes rest as you think about all the fun things you'll get to do once these feet are all yours." Marian continued, taking it really slow with this induction. She knew that if she rushed it the Queen would surely break free.

Foot Hypnosis
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 2:34 am

Foot Hypnosis (42) Success
Will Check (42) Success, Regal Blessing (71) Fail

"Mmmmm~" The Queen obeyed for a while longer, and she even leaned in to place a kiss on Marian's shoe, painting it with a lewd, green lipstick stamp. "Mmwah~ That was very nice, darling. I'll not forget how sexy your feet are once I captivate you." She declared after pulling away and taking a fight-ready pose again.

Naga Queen: 26 Willpower, 2/10 Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 7:40 pm

"Why wait. We can spend more time with my feet now." Marian said, blowing the Queen a kiss and cocking her hips. The hypnotist studied her foe as she readied a counter attack. If the Queen approached her by slithering low to the ground she'd try to stop her by teasingly pressing a high heel against her face.

Foot Counter (2 Damage + Chance to Charm. Can only hit if opponent uses a close range attack.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 9:00 pm

Foot Counter (17) Fail
Cozy Coils (71) Fail

The Queen smirked and slithered right over to the hypnotist, as if accepting her invitation. But, the experienced and seasoned Midara noticed Marian's intentions and pulled back before she could get stepped on, but her cautious approach left her unable to finish bringing her tail around her opponent’s body.

Naga Queen: 26 Willpower, 2/10 Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next