Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test at the Arcade - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 7:22 pm

Marian responded predictably. She began to grope and massage the Queen's breasts. Showering her mistress's tits in loving kisses as she let them smother her completely. Eventually the hypnotist managed to bring herself to a boob worship induced climax that freed her from her trance.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 7:29 pm

The Queen let out no small number of approving purrs and moans as she allowed Marian to indulge in and worship her chest, using her arms and hands to buffet the hypnotist with a barrage of booby bliss. "Mmm~ I think that one's my personal favorite, but..... there's but one more thing to try." The Queen declared as she brought her long, majestic tail into Marian's view, posing and posturing its shiny, smooth magnificence.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 7:36 pm

Marian closely followed the smooth, shiny tail, wanting to sink for it just like she has for every other part of the Queen's body.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 7:39 pm

"The sign of a Naga, our tails~ Our long... shiny... smooth... mesmerizing tails~ They say that if you find a Naga's tail attractive, you're doomed to fall to the seduction of every Naga you meet~" The Queen chuckled as her tail idly swayed and swished, glistening and sheening in the light in countless ways.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 9:40 pm

"Sounds about right." Marian agreed, as she watched the tip of the Queen's tail idly sway. Her tail was so elegant, further enhancing her allure.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 10:00 pm

"It does, doesn't it? Say... do you find my tail attractive? Does watching it move about turn you on?" The Queen asked knowingly as she started swaying her tail before Marian's eyes like a metronome, pulling her deeper into Fascination with every swing from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 10:09 pm

"Yes." Marian admitted, attracted to the tails hypnotic sway. Letting herself become focused on it as her body gradually relaxed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 10:23 pm

"Fufu~ Lustful girl~ Don't forget to breathe as you watch my dancing tail~ You can feel your lust surge and your thoughts vanish as you stare and stare. Your arousal grows... and yet your mind and body become lax and submissive. You're sinking into paradise~" The Queen instructed, admiring the potent effect her tail could have with a gradual, effortless sway.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 10:35 pm

Marian nodded in agreement. Taking lots of long deep breaths as she let the back and forth sway of the Queen's tail carry her to paradise.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 10:40 pm

"So horny, so needy~ You're hooked on sexy snake women~ from their tails to their breasts to their lips to their eyes~ You're not satisfied until a Naga coils around you, smothers your face, smooches you senseless, and then captivates you completely. And.... you're so lucky to be seduced by the Naga Queen and her daughter." The Queen continued, taking the chance to deeply cement Marian's fixations even further.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 10:54 pm

It was all true, but it was still nice to hear the Queen say it. "Hooked on sexy snake women." Marian repeated, letting her existing love of seductive nagas blossom into a deep and powerful fetish.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 10:57 pm

"Hooked on sexy snake women~ With no choice but to cum and submit when you're teased by one~ Like so~" The Queen purred as she used her elbows to squish and sway her breasts, pulling Marian's focus over to her chest so she could extend her tail to glide and massage her tail against the hypnotist's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 11:01 pm

Already so worked up by the Queen's words the single tail stroke was all it took to push Marian over the edge. She cried out in pure ecstasy as the pleasure wracked her body. Her eyes glued to the snake woman's chest as she let it lure her even deeper.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 11:06 pm

"Fufu~ What to do with you now? Any further requests for your Queen, young lady?" The Naga hummed proudly as she inched closer and her tail caressed Marian's crotch ever so gently. "Still starving for more?" She asked with a playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 11:09 pm

Marian panted. Trying to think of anymore requests. The Queen's body was perfection, and the hypnotist wanted to experience it again and again. "Is there anything I can do for you your highness?" She asked, eager to return the favor.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 11:12 pm

"Oh~? I didn't expect that response~" The Queen chuckled as she watched Marian try to process the pleasure that was all courtesy of her. "How about.... you come join me in my chambers and I use you for my stress relief? It's been too long since I've properly dominated an adventurer. I might even ask you to resist so I have the satisfaction of overwhelming you." She replied, beckoning Marian to follow her.

If Marian could perceive anything beyond her Queen, then she could notice the Empress huffing as the Queen had their guest all to herself.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 11:26 pm

"It would be my pleasure. But first." Marian said before walking over to the Empress and giving her a deep bow. "Once I am done serving the Queen shall I serve you as well your highness?" She asked the bunny girl, her low bow concealing a smug smile. It felt good to be wanted, plus she might yet get the chance to turn the tables on the Bunny Girl Empress.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 11:31 pm

"Ah, so you're not such a snake slut that you forgot about me. Maybe I'm a little flattered~" The Empress chuckled, her pout immediately curling back up into a smile. "If that's what you want, pervert. You already know the kind of fun I like to have. So, I'll let you tempt yourself with your imagination.... and give you this to hold you over." She then reached one of her feet to pinch Marian's nose while she was still bowing, cutting off her smell while rubbing her sole against the woman's lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 11:33 pm

Marian instinctively gave the Empress's foot a kiss as the feel of her foot sent a shiver up the hypnotists spine. The Bunny Girl Empress's feet really were like nothing else.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 11:35 pm

"Aw, look at you~ Wanna add a foot fetish to go with your snake woman fetish?... Unless you already have one~" The Empress teased as she kept Marian like that for longer. She planned on having the tease last only a moment, but when she was already worshipping her foot and feeling so good, far be it from the Empress to not indulge her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 11:50 pm

"Let's save it for when we meet later." Marian replied in between lavishing kisses on the Empress's feet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 11:52 pm

"That's a good idea~ Now take a deep sniff before you go, let my feet return the affection a little." The Empress instructed as her toes let Marian's nose go and hit her with the best foot scent that she'd ever experienced.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 11:57 pm

Marian let that seductive scent fill her nostrils. "Thank you your highness." She happily sighed, happily accepting the Empress's teasing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 12:00 am

The Empress smiled happily at her and winked. "Don't mention it, it's always fun to indulge a footslut like you. Now shoo, the Queen has first dibs on you." The Bunny Girl playfully instructed her, her foot waving in the direction of the regal and majestic Naga.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 12:01 am

Marian made her way back over to the Queen. Ready to have some fun with the regal naga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next