Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Dorothea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:22 pm

Salos, as was common for his adventures, had come across some rather interesting tales of nearby places. For example, the pyromancer had recently heard tales of a monastery deep in the mountains that was exclusively home to midara and functioned like an academy of sorts. Teaching the vixens how to seduce innocent men and rule the world. Or well, those were the tales at least. Salos didn't think they were accurate, but he set off for the place to make sure. Totally not to see all the beautiful midara living there, of course! Before long, he saw it deep in the mountains, a large and elegant structure with charm magic practically oozing out of it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:25 pm

"What the hell am I looking at? I hope I can get to the bottom of this soon." he said as he got closer to the strange school.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:29 pm

The thick aura of charm magic was almost overwhelming to him, swirling around him like an invisible fog. It was clear that a lot of powerful midara made their homes here, that was for sure. He entered the building, surprised to see it empty. Maybe the midara were in classrooms? But it was then that he heard a strange sound nearby. It sounded like... singing?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:32 pm

Salos couldn't help himself as he followed the sound of singing, hoping to find the source of the music.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:40 pm

As he got closer, it grew more distinct. A high pitched, feminine voice, almost like one from an opera singer. And the voice was absolutely beautiful. Salos found himself almost moving on instinct towards the singing. And he saw her in the monastery courtyard, surrounded by flowers and next to a lovely spot for tea, with a table and two chairs and some romantic candles and food on it. Next to it was a beautiful woman. Her brown hair gorgeous and long, her dress dark red and sultry, and giving her an aura of romance and beauty. It seemed she hadn't noticed him yet, though.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:42 pm

"Is she one of the midara who call this place home?" he said, trying to sneak closer to observe her while also trying to keep his desires in check as the music seemed more and more captivating.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:49 pm

The beautiful girl didn't seem to notice him as she kept singing. It was almost hypnotic, her song all about finding her one true love and the wonderful life they would have. Combined with the romantic location she was doing it in, it was almost like she was expecting someone like Salos to show up. Not that he realized that, as mesmerized as he was by her singing and appearance. It was clear that was probably a midara, but maybe she was friendly..?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:51 pm

Salos couldn't hold himself back as he came out into the open. "Hello." he said, shyly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:56 pm

The woman stopped her singing to look at him, a look of surprise and joy clear on her face. She smiled at him, her face even more beautiful than before. "Oh, hello! I'm very sorry if I disturbed you with my singing. I'm practicing, you see. I'm Dorothea Arnault." She said, giving him a slight curtsy. "And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:59 pm

"My name is Salos.....I came to the area investigating some rumors about weird stuff around here. I didn't mean to surprise you, I couldn't help but notice your singing. You are really good." he said, trying not to sound like a schoolgirl asking out her crush.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:05 pm

The woman smiled and blushed slightly, clearly pleased at his words. "Oh, my. Thank you! You're quite the charmer~" She said, going closer to him, her heels clacking on the paved ground of the courtyard. "Of course, there's nothing odd here. But if you'd like, I'd love to give someone as good-looking as you a... private performance~"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:06 pm

"Ummmm sure. I would love that." he said, unable to stop himself from saying no to the charming singer.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:13 pm

The woman's smile grew even wider, her red lips looking beautiful and kissable as she stood right in front of him. "Good. Now, I think I have just the song someone like you would love to hear!" She said with a giggle, her singing resuming. Salos again felt the strange sensation from earlier. Was her singing... filled with charm magic?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:17 pm

Salos meekly tried to summon the willpower to try to feel if this was charm magic, but the music sounded so nice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:22 pm

In between verses of her magical song, Dorothea spoke to him, her voice echoing in his ears. "Oh my. It seems like you're particularly vulnerable to this type of magic. It looks like I was lucky you were drawn here by my song. But don't worry, I'll take wonderful care of you. My new lover~ I'll just need to make some changes to make you perfect." She said, her song continuing. Her charm magic flowed in and around Salos. If he wasn't careful, soon he'd be far beyond the point of no return thanks to her wonderful singing...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:24 pm

"What kind of changes?" hew asked, some of his willpower managing to hold on.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:28 pm

Dorothea waved her hand, as if dismissing his concerns. "Oh, nothing major. I just think you'd look even more charming with a... feminine touch, let's say. Then we can be lovers forever and ever. Two beautiful women and their happy ending..." She said, her singing flooding his poor body with charm magic. His features started to soften as he was ever so slowly starting to become feminine and womanly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:30 pm

Salos tried to resist her magic before she could make him even more feminine then he already was.

(resist)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:41 pm

Resist - 67

Salos tried to fight back and gain control of his senses, but it was so hard to do with her song stuck in his head. With each word, he felt his body starting to get some slight feminine curves and losing what little muscle the pyromancer had.

Salos: 29, Bound
Dorothea: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:43 pm

Salos continued to try to summon his fire magic to resist her magic.

(resist)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:49 pm

Resist - 90

With a sudden burst of strength, Salos managed to burst free from the charm riddled love song that she was singing to him, small embers flickering around the pyromancer. as her song lingered in his ears. "Oh, that's a shame. I guess we'll just have to put on a different kind of show then. Until you accept the real you." Dorothea said, twirling around curtsying as if she was about to start a dance or performance.

Salos: 29, charmed
Dorothea: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:52 pm

"I was hoping to solve this calmly, but it seems you are not hearing my words." he said, summoning flames to try to bind her.

(Fire Bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:00 pm

Fire Bind - 50
Struggle - 23

Salos managed to summon his flames and launched them at the songstress. Clearly not prepared for him to fight back like this, Dorothea let out a squeak of surprise as she was bound in the fiery chains. It didn't seem to disturb her too much, though. "That's a shame! You were looking prettier and more charming by the second too. Just... give me a second and we can continue the performance." She said, trying and failing to escape the flames binding her. He was safe. For now...

Salos: 29
Dorothea: 29, Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:02 pm

"Maybe you should get to know a person before transforming them? It's kinda rude to transform them on a first date." he said, trying o summon a shield to help prepare.

(warm ward)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:11 pm

Warm Ward - 30
Struggle - 2

"Are you sure? I'm just doing what I know we both want. I saw your face once I started singing again, you know. But don't worry, I'll make sure we have out happily ever after." Dorothea said with confidence. And just like how Salos was able to summon a shield of heat to protect himself, Dorothea easily escaped Salos's flames and was free to show him the performance of a lifetime.

Salos: 29, Warded 1/3
Dorothea: 29
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salos vs. Dorothea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Dorothea
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next