Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Dorothea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:13 pm

"I guess we are doing this." he said with a sigh. He summons a bow and aimed at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:24 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 45
Romantic Kiss - 98

Unfortunately for the pyromancer, Dorothea was now ready and truly ready to show him the error of his ways. With speed that he was clearly not expecting, she effortlessly dodged the fire and pressed herself against him. "No need to be like that, Salos. Here, let me show you true loves kiss." She said, sweeping him up in a romantic smooch, traces of her red lipstick smearing onto his lips as a rush of romantic feelings stirred in him.

Salos: 27, Warded 2/3, Romantic Love - 1
Dorothea: 29
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:25 pm

Salos was caught off guard as she planted a kiss on his lips that made his heart flutter. He couldn't even speak as many emotions and thoughts were running through his head.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 8:03 pm

Turn Pass
Love Song - 28

Salos was helpless after that romantic smooch, and totally unable to do anything as Dorothea leaned in close and whispered into his ear. "See? I knew you'd like that. Just think of all the wonderful, romantic thing we could do together, you and I." She said as she hummed a soothing tune right into his ear that made the pyromancer go weak in the knees. It was a very, very appealing offer to be sure...

Salos: 26, Romantic Love - 2

Last edited by Biscuits_Man on Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 8:04 pm

Salos could only listen intently to her romantic song as she humms in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 8:11 pm

Turn Pass
Romantic Magic - 90

Salos again was helpless to fight back as Dorothea stepped away with a twirl. "See? Just don't resist it. Let me song and my feelings for you go through you. Follow your heart, Salos~" She whispered as she blew a kiss towards him that made his heart skip a beat as more charm magic seeped into his body.

Salos: 24, Romantic Love - 3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 8:12 pm

Salos was a blushing mess as he tried to resist her charms. He summons more chains to try to restrain her.

(fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 9:26 pm

Fire Bind - 57
Romantic Flirting - 52

Unfortunately, that trick only worked once, it seemed. The songstress saw the flames coming and nimbly shimmied out of the way, leaving him grasping nothing but air. And like before, she swiftly went up to him. This time, she went up to him and traced his face with her soft hand as she stared lovingly into his eyes. "No need to put up such a fight. Come on, why don't you help me? How can I help you realize your heart's feelings? Even if I already have an idea." He couldn't help but admit the truth to her.

Salos: 23, Romantic Love - 4, must reveal weakness
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 9:28 pm

"I have weaknesses for being dressed like a girl and sucking on tits." he found himself admitting, unable to lie to her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 9:42 pm

Romantic Creativity - Auto

Dorothea had a look of surprise on her face, but it quickly turned to a soft smile. "Oh, do you? That's wonderful. I had a feeling about the first one, and I can help with the second." She said, guiding him to a nearby bench. She laid him down so his head was on her lap. The songstress slowly slipped off her dress, exposing her large breasts as she guided him to suck on her. She slowly started to stroke his head as she hummed a sweet lullaby, as charm magic laced milk flowed into Salos's eager mouth.

Salos: 20, Bound, Romantic Love - 4
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 9:44 pm

Salos suckled on her tit like an obedient child with their mother, unable to summon the will to stop sucking.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 9:49 pm

Turn Pass
Romantic Creativity - Continued

Salos didn't move a muscle except for his mouth as he kept sucking at her breast. Dorothea smiled down at him, happy his resistance was fading away as the magical milk flowed into him. He once again slowly started to change thanks to the magic as Dorothea kept humming her wonderful, mesmerizing lullaby...

Salos: 17, Bound, Romantic Love - 4
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 9:51 pm

He meekly tried to summon the will to stop sucking on her tit as her magic was washing over his body.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:01 pm

Struggle - 77

Despite his best efforts, Salos just couldn't escape from his situation. He was being treated like a helpless baby by the woman as she washed away all his doubts and resistance with his feminizing milk and hypnotic lullabies. Salos felt his already feminine features get even more so with each mouthful of milk that went down his throat.

Salos: 14, Bound, Romantic Love - 4
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:03 pm

Salos continued to try to break free as his features were becoming more feminine. Part of him was afraid that his features may end up taking after her as he was drinking her milk.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:12 pm

Struggle - 52

With a final burst of effort, Salos managed to escape her mesmerizing, milky trap. "Aww, that's a shame. Are you sure you want to leave? I can give you this if you continue~" Dorothea said, holding up a blue dress in the same style as hers. If he took that, he could look more like her and have more feminizing milk. The only question is, would he take it?

Salos: 17, Romantic Love - 4
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:13 pm

"Yes please." he found himself admitting, captivated by the cute dress.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:21 pm

Turn Pass
Milky Lullaby - Auto

She smiled, knowing he wouldn't turn down an offer that enticing. "Thank you, Salos. I knew you'd make the right choice." She said, effortlessly stripping him down and slipping the dress onto him, the blue satin feeling incredible. He was dressed just like her. And now that he was back suckling that charm magic laced milk from her bosom again, his body was starting to look like hers too, with more feminine curves as she sung his resistance away.

Salos: 14, Bound, Femme, Romantic Love - 4
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:24 pm

Salos was dressed like her and was sucking her milk, his looks slowly becoming like hers, following his heart that she had already taken competently.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:30 pm

Turn Pass
Milky Lullaby - Continued

Salos couldn't move. Not that he really wanted to. After all, he was with his one true love, happily and mindlessly sucking on her milk from her breasts as he was wearing a sexy dress, with her magical lullaby flowing into his ears. His resistance and masculinity slowing fading away more and more as she kept going, looking down at him with a soft, loving smile as she continued turning him into her soulmate.

Salos: 11, Bound, Femme, Romantic Love - 4
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:33 pm

Salos couldn't help humming along to her lullaby as he continued drinking her milk.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:39 pm

Turn Pass
Milky Lullaby - Auto

Having Salos hum the lullaby in between big gulps of feminizing milk only sped up the process. His chest and hips started to expand to be womanly and curvy like Dorothea's, as his dress now fit him perfectly. His hair started to grow out as she continued to smile down at him and hum that magical tune. It wouldn't be long at all until her happily ever after was in reach.

Salos: 8, Bound, Femme, Romantic Love - 4
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:41 pm

He continued to suckle as he hummed along with her melody, the song becoming ingrained in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:48 pm

Turn Pass
Milky Lullaby - Auto

Salos kept humming the melody, his voice now becoming high pitched and female. His voice also got much better at singing to match the woman who would become his new lover. "Hmm hmm hmm~ Almost done, Salos dear. Maybe we could even perform together after our romantic evening together, yes?" She mused, stroking his long hair affectionately.

Salos: 5, Bound, Femme, Romantic Love - 4
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:49 pm

She moaned in agreement as she continued to drink the milk of the woman she loved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Dorothea
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next