Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Dorothea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 8:24 am

Turn Pass
Milky Lullaby - Auto

Dorothea nodded approvingly, pleased with his response. "Thank you. Almost done. Just imagine your beautiful new form as we finish up here, dear." Her lullaby only got louder and more magical as the last of the changes was happening, Salos almost done changing to be like his new, permanent lover. Each mouthful of charm magic laced milk tasted better than the last as he was almost well and truly a midara himself.

Salos: 2, Bound, Femme, Romantic Love - 4
Dorothea: 29
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 10:38 am

Salos continued to drink her milk, imagining himself like her in every way possible.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 1:57 pm

With one last wonderful gulp of Dorothea's magical breast milk, Salos felt the changes to his body become permanent. Or well, based on the final change, it was her body now. A beautiful songstress similar to Dorothea! "There we go. How do you feel, dear?" The woman asked in her beautiful, musical voice.

Salos has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 3:11 pm

"I feel strange but wonderful." she found herself admitting as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 8:25 am

Salos's voice was now as beautiful and musical as Dorothea's, she quickly found out after those words. The songstress embraced her new lover, before giving her a loving kiss. "I'm glad to hear that. Don't worry, you will have plenty of time to appreciate your new life with me~" She said, her eyes full of affection.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 3:23 pm

Salos couldn’t help but giving her new lower a large and passionate kiss, her own heart feeling like she wanted to burst into song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Dorothea   Salos vs. Dorothea - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Dorothea
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3