Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Midara Island! (Interactive Story)

Go down 
+3
guametsunami
Scooblyboob
NaymorQuest
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NaymorQuest

Midara Island! (Interactive Story) Empty
PostSubject: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 6:45 pm

As you disembark from your sailing vessel, finally setting foot on solid land after many weeks of travel, you can't but feel an urge to reflect on your journey thus far. After countless trials and tribulations at sea, you have finally made it to the legendary Midara Island! Few have managed to brave the journey to this infamous place, and greatly fewer have returned home to tell the tale. The island is said to be host to terrible monsters know as Midara, hence the name. You are unsure of what these creatures are capable of, as the small number of returnees have left information very sparse. You have a steel short sword to defend yourself, but it may prove ineffective against the beasts. The island is also said to have an unnatural climate, like something out a dream. With the land possesing snowy mountaintops, vast deserts, lush rainforests, and even more absurd biomes all confined within it's relatively small landmass. It's true, to traverse this place one would have to be mad, as many have claimed before. But in spite of its many dangers, wondrous treasures abound in this magical land, things the common man couldn't think up in their wildest fantasies. Yet of all of the wonders the island is said to possess, none held your interest more than the Blessed Dew Seed. This legendary artifact is said to have revitalized the once barren land of Midara Island in mere moments, capable of turning a hunk of rock into a lush garden, bursting to the seems with life and greenery. In fact, the extended use of the seed is what is now responsible for the island's wide array of biomes, increased land mass, and unsavory monsters. The seed is the only hope to save your people; they need food... and fast. When you left, the village's farmland was already dying, they'll probably be down to the rations soon. You must find the Seed before it is too late! You decide the best place to start is to examine your surroundings, and get a feel for where to go next.

To your left and right unwinds a sandy white beach. It's dotted with shells, hunks of dark rock jutting out, and the deep blue waves crashing against the sand. It may be worth your time to walk the beach, looking for an optimal position to enter the mainland, or to potentially find some fish or a source of fresh water. While you do have rations to last a decent while, a reliable source of both would be comforting, at the very least. A distance straight ahead unwinds into a featureless green plains which stretches far beyond your line of sight. Well there are no apparent features, no river, wildlife, or any thing else of note, The featurelessness of the landscape offers a unique upside: You will be able to scout ahead much better than otherwise. Thus preventing potential ambushes and allowing for easy line of sight to landmarks and other potential locations for the seed. In the distance of the plains, if you were to continue straight ahead a longer distance, you see a forest. This mostly likely having a source of food and a river running through it, but could be risky considering you lack of familiarity with the landscape.

Where do you search first?

A.) Stick with the Beach
B.) Traverse the Plains
C.) Head into the Forest

Last edited by NaymorQuest on Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NaymorQuest

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 6:48 pm

Hello everyone, and welcome to my first ever attempt at an interactive story. I will try to update this regularly, usually offering up three options each time. The majority will control what happens yada yada, the usual stuff. Just to let y'all know as a potential fetish warning, I'm into minigiantess stuff; like breastcrush and buttcrush, so that will probably be included at some points, but I plan on sticking to kissing as the main focus.  Please let me know if you have any questions or criticisms about anything at all whether it be about the plot, setting, or just how I’m writing. This should be a lot of fun and I hope you all stick around for the long haul!

Last edited by NaymorQuest on Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 8:14 pm

Seems like a pretty nice start, dude! I'm sure peeps on this forum won't mind if a few other fetishes seep into the story--it's only natural, after all! Pure kissing and nothing but kissing is great, but some variety is nice Very Happy 

Totally not saying this because I also like giantess stuff too :PPP

Let's go with...
A) Beach time!

(Our protagonist here better hope the waters around here just have normal, boring fish...otherwise, he might be in for a little un(?)pleasant surprise >:])
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 9:00 pm

Imma say A my dawg. Mermaids, sirens, all them fish ladies you know

(love me a good interactive story my guy so looking forwartd to reading this)
Back to top Go down
NaymorQuest

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 12:48 am

You figure the best course of action is to familiarize yourself with where you started before going any further. After all, this is a legendarily dangerous island! It couldn't hurt to be as patient as possible while exploring. You begin to trudge along the sandy white beach, keeping an eye out for anything that could be useful for what will probably be a very long and arduous journey. After a decent stretch of nothing but large black stones and some admittedly pretty seashells, the plains still stretching off to the distance, you come across a river running in to the ocean! The amount of rocks filtering the water will have no doubt purified it to a drinkable state, and so you eagerly fill your flask. Unfortunately the river doesn't appear to have any fish to residing in it. Somewhat disappointed despite your overall good fortune, you leap over the river and continue on your way down the beach. Only stopping when you suddenly hear a splash from the ocean water to your side! You cautiously move closer, making extra sure not to startle whatever made the sound away. As you attempt to determine the source, you notice a murky silhouette of something underneath the water. You can't quite make out what type of creature it is, but based on it's size, it would probably be able to feed you for a week! Of course a creature like that could put up a nasty fight or worse, it could be a dreaded Midara... Buuuuuut... you did bring your trusty fishing rod with you and you're experienced angler... You'll probably be fine, right?

1.) Fishing time! Let's catch it!
2.) Nah, too risky. Best to leave it be. Continue scouting down the beach.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 2:02 am

Fishing Time! Might as well see how well this can go before rejecting a potential catch of food, right?

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 9:32 am

Heck yeah, time for some fishing! Screw caution, right? That stuff's for dorks! You pull out your trusty rod, bait the hook, and cast the line! You get a bite surprisingly quickly, and it's definitely a fighter. You almost stumble off of your feet after the initial yank from the creature, but manage to stable yourself. After a tough battle, far more than you would expect from any standard fish, You wrench the creature from the water with a mighty pull! A splash of sea foam obscures your view of it, but as the sunlight and ocean spray clears from your eyes you look to see that you managed to hook... a bass. Huh... well, you can't complain about a source of food, in fact you're happy to have it! But, you were expecting something a little more... fantastical. Still food is food, and thanks to a preservation method you learned from your homeland, this will keep well until you need it. You turn around to stuff the fish in your pack.

"You know, if you guys want me to do my job properly, the least you could do is not steal my lunch from right in front of me!"

A voice rings out from behind you, clearly a woman's. You turn sharply to face her, not expecting to find anything that could even speak, let alone full sentences. What you were expecting even less, was for the woman in question to be topless. She has long straight black hair, slick with sea water. Her exposed breasts are perfectly round and ample, and you catch yourself staring from a split second in spite of your better judgement. Her lips are so pouty and plump it's almost as distracting as her lack of top. The water cuts off at her waist, but through the water you can clearly see something akin to a fish tail where her legs would otherwise be. This woman is not human. You've just encountered your first Midara.

She freezes. Apparently you were not at all who she expected to be stealing her lunch. The woman is practically shell shocked, staring at you with wide disbelieving eyes, not looking away or moving. Seems like you're gonna have to make the first move.

1.) This chick's dangerous! Let's draw our sword and ward her away!
2.) This chick's hot! Let's flirt with her!
3.) This chick may have information. Let's get her talking.
Back to top Go down
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 9:36 am

3)! We haven’t seen too much of this island yet, and we definitely need help getting around…maybe the Midara here can be ‘reasoned’ with? ;P
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 10:50 am

3) She seems as surprised as we are, so maybe we can come to a little understanding. As long as we can avoid spending too much time staring at her lips and chest.
Back to top Go down
NaymorQuest

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 2:45 pm

You raise up your hands in what you hope the Midara perceives as a disarming gesture. You gently tell her that you don't mean to cause her any harm, and that you'd just like to know more about this place.

After what feels like an eternity of the creature staring at you considerately, Your words seemed to have worked. She lets out a light sigh, her eyes begin to soften slightly, and she regains a more confident stature.

"You seem genuine, human, so I'll give you some advice. You want to know things? I'll tell you one thing you need to know, you should just leave now while you can. It's been... a very long time since a human has landed here, and not a lot of other Midara are gonna be as rational or patient as me. Some will be ruthlessly eager to find a potential mate like you, others might not have the same level of intelligence or... self-control. I mean hell, I'm a Siren for goodness sake! If I wanted to I could've charmed you with my voice the second I saw you!  I know there's a lot of valuables here for you humans, but it's not worth the risk if you ask me."

You explain the situation about the seed, about how direly you need it, and where you might find it.

"Seed? I don't know anything about a magic seed, sorry to say. If you really are determined to find more about it, my advice would be to head towards a settlement and ask a tribe leader about it. The capital city in particular is probably your best bet, but that's all the way in the center of the island. I'm sorry to hear about your village, but again, I don't think a scrawny little guy like you is fit for this place. If you do decide to keep going, I wish you luck I suppose, and feel free to keep the fish. You’ll need it more than me." As she says this, she dives into the water.

You stop her and ask her where she's going off to.

"I'm sorry, but it's my job as one of the perimeter watch to send out warnings along the river. I have to let the other Midara know you're coming. It would be wise to be wary of traps and searching monster girls if you're near the river." She lets out another sigh. "I've already said too much. Goodbye human." She again dives away into the ocean to make her exit.

"Wait!" ,you shout, "Can I ask you one more thing?"

She stops once more mid dive.
"Very well human, what is it?” She asks exasperatedly.

Seems you have the chance for one last piece of info. What do you want to know?

(No options this time, just reply what you’d like to ask/say. If there’s no majority/consensus I’ll just randomly pick. Also sorry for the sloppy prose on this one I was rushing out the door haha)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 5:07 pm

Huh, island's maybe a little more dangerous than we thought. But, we have a lead! If we're going to go to the city anyway, let's learn more about it.

"Are there any Midara in the city that would be as 'rational and patient' as you were with me?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 5:26 pm

"Are there any Midara I should steer clear of at all costs?"

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 3:05 pm

"are there, any midara like you or i will get a rape instead of words?"

NaymorQuest

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 12:01 am

(Rolled a 2, it’s your lucky day Vulcan!)

The Midara’s talk of some of her ruthless compatriots has made you nervous, some intel on some of the more dangerous Midara could prove useful.

“Are there any Midara I should steer clear of at all costs?”

She pauses at this. "Well, there are quite a few of my kind that can be be pretty tough, and I can't speak for the whole island... I've never been to the mountaintops, deserts, or anywhere else not connected to the river on account of..." She wiggles her fish tail out of the water. "But in terms of standouts? There's Amy, she's usually wondering the great plains, just taking in the scenery. She's sweet, innocent, pretty ditzy and gullible, wouldn't hurt a fly.. pretty much everyone loves her. But dang is she strong. She can be pretty aggressive with her affection, even to us Midara. And if she met a human male like you? Let's just say your journey would come to an end right there. Although, she'd probably treat you alright come to think of it.

The forest is full of crafty and powerful Midara, like Grizzly. It'd be very dangerous, but I'm sure there's plenty that someone like you could make use of there. You might even be able to find someone who could offer you a quicker way to the capital!

There's a lot more to watch out for, but the most evil and most reviled, even by their own kind, are the Queen’s Mindflayers. They’re slimy, devious, tentacled magic users and some of the most deadly Midara in all the land. I’m not even a human and they give me the creeps… A male fell into one of their hands before… they entranced him with their telekinetic abilities and turned him into a mere mindless love slave with no will of his own. I've never seen one in action, but apparently they suck the man's brain right out, and supplant it with a replacement that leaves the man near braindead, save a constant desire to mate with her. Most of us don't wish to take a man's whole being away, even if we wish to claim him as a mate... but the Mindflayers... they almost seem to get a sick pleasure from seeing them in that sorry state..."

Her eyes have a far-off glaze, as if she's reliving a bad memory. She shudders herself back to reality.

"You aren’t likely to see too many wandering around, and certainly not this far out in the island, but allegedly The Empress has several in her employ in her abode in the capital. If you ever manage to make it to the capital and wish to enter her home, you should definitely have some way to protect you psyche beforehand, unless you want to end up like him. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck, human. If you do manage to survive, I'd like to see you again someday." She dives into the water, swimming up shore to warn the monsters of your arrival.

Well, you got some intel at least. And you have a destination! Find a settlement to hopefully gain some more intel on the seed's location. You were distracted with the mermaid before, but you notice a cave off in the distance! Perhaps there's some equipment to make use of in there, of course, entering does also invite the potential for danger. There's also the aforementioned plains and forests, or you could continue scouting for some other method of progression. What's the move?

1. Cave
2. Forest
3. Plains
4. Continue Scouting

(Also are y’all enjoying this so far or is it just kinda bleh)

Scooblyboob and AggronStrong like this post

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 4:18 am

We only just started it, but you're doing good so far. ))

1. We can always check out the forest after we've checked for some equipment. If not, we can always turn back... Maybe

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 9:18 am

1 for sounds good like vulcan said >Very Happy

Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 9:31 pm

3). The Plains sound at least a little bit safer on account of there being nowhere for Midara to hide (although the same applies to our adventurer, so it might not be as much of an upside as I think... Razz).

It's pretty nice so far, there's always gonna be a little exposition and character building in stuff like this. Introducing the concept of dangerous, higher-level enemies like the Mind Flayers might come in handy in the future, good thinking. Would make for some good, natural roadblocks and/or varied stakes depending on the choices we make. It'll probably speed up a little once we get into an actual encounter, or at least find more Midara.

Oh, and of course--if you have an overarching narrative or idea for a scene, don't feel afraid to potentially override democracy. I'm sure the majority of people here will understand.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 11:38 pm

1) I'll add a vote for a peek into the cave.
Back to top Go down
NaymorQuest

PostSubject: Spelunky   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 8:34 pm

You make your way into the cave, your footsteps gaining an echo as you descend deeper into the darkness. You light a torch, and while you're no longer completely blind, your vision fades off at a disconcertingly close distance. That sense of discomfort isn't helped at all by the strange noises you here all around. The pitter-patter of pebbles disrupted by your feet, the crackle of your torch, and some kind of "drip-drop" sound, repetitive in your ear, most likely the stalactite's dew dropping to the cave floor. Still, this island is no place for cowards. You steel yourself, squeezing and contorting to try and slip through the cave's tight corridors. As you reach what you guess is the cave's end, you notice something on the ground. Some sort of... doll? It's a crude representation of a humanoid, with pebbles for eyes, a bigger pebble for a head and a collection of sticks for a body and limbs. There's a scattering of leaves and grass on the floor surrounding it. Seems important enough, I guess. As you lean down to grab it, you realize it's covered with... something? Something blue, translucent, sticky, a thin coating covering the whole thing. There's a heavy concentration on the doll's "head". Stringy lines of the stuff keep the doll connected to the cave floor before they all start to give way with tiny little "snap"s. Gross... Still, a clue's a clue.

You freeze. "Drip, drop, drip, drop," The once delicate dew drop sound turns violent. A practical downpour, all concentrated behind you. You turn your torch to face it and see hundreds of drops, all of varying size, scurry and swim to a center point where they all meet, forming a glob on the cave floor. A slime! Two bubbles form on its surface, before popping to form what looks like... eyes? They look dead at you.

The pool compresses, and expands rapidly! It begins taking an abstract humanoid shape. A good three heads taller than you, with where a normal human's heels would be morphing into a puddle of the stuff. It bubbles and squishes, expanding here and shrinking there. A mouth grows, forming a mischievous, playful smile. It puffs its "cheeks" cutely, inflating itself until it forms an ample bust, wide hips and ass, and inflates its lips into massive sizes, an accumulation of the sticky slime especially noticeable on them. She reaches her newly formed hands up to her head, slinking it back to form a long bright blue waterfall of "hair". Her face has now taken a clear shape of an attractive woman. The slime jiggles and gyrates her body in a way that is equal parts enticing and worrisome given the circumstances.

Well..., you think to yourself, hand itching for your sword, if I could talk to the mermaid... might as well try a peaceful resolution here...

"I mean you no harm."" You raise your hands up, once again trying to show peace. "I'll just be leaving, sorry to intrude on your home!"

The slime tilts her head, smiles, and lets out some kind of bubble-popping noise. It seems to be giggling...? She puts a hand to her lips, and holds it there for a moment. Then, as delicately as if she where blowing a kiss...

MMMMMMMMWAH!

With a squelching, squeaky smooch of her hand, she sends a giant lip-shaped glob of slime directly at you! Quick, no time to think!

1. Duck
2. Sidestep
3. Block
4. Just book it outta there!

Icarium likes this post

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 11:36 am

Lets try wiith a 2. Sidesteping it

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 5:20 pm

Gonna go for 1.

PostSubject: Re: Midara Island! (Interactive Story)   Midara Island! (Interactive Story) Empty

Back to top Go down

Midara Island! (Interactive Story)
Page 1 of 1