Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in New Donk City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 12:32 am

"I couldn't have asked for better. Why, I wish more visitors seduced me instead of letting me seduce them... even if I do adore it when they stare at my heels." Jill replied with a chuckle, still having her wits about her although she knew she had been out-Charmed. "I'd love another round with you, Ferro, babe. So, what do you need?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 12:42 am

"I want to know about the mayor of this city. In my travels, I've met plenty, and I've become a bit interested in the kinds of people who take care of big places like this," he told her, his finger trailing across the desk before slowly slipping towards the soles on display.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 12:47 am

"Oooh, well... she's a seductive dynamo. She has no problem winning over any boys too curious or stubborn for their own good. And, she's great at keeping everything in the city running as it should. All of the Midara here see her as a leader and a friend. So, you cross any of them, you cross all of them. That's the kind of info an adventurer like you is looking for, right?" Jill shared with him, although with how forthcoming she was, one almost had to think that it wasn't exactly a secret.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 1:02 am

"Sounds like it isn't as hard to know as I was expecting..." His hands began to gently massage her feet, serving a smaller reward for her. "Anything juicy I ought to know, then? Something a bit harder to come by?" Note to self, he thought: Never say juicy like that again...

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 1:05 am

Mutual Reward (89) Fail

Jill relaxed and basked in the massage that her feet were rightfully receiving, wiggling and shifting her feet in his hands. "Hmmm... well, there's a rumor going around that there is a very, very powerful Midara sealed somewhere in the city, or that said Midara is also in cahoots with the Mayor, although she's operating in the shadows. Only the Mayor would know for sure."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 1:23 am

Ferro ceased the massage after a little more time before he got up just enough to lean close. "All the more reason to pay her a visit. Thank you so much for the help, Jill." After giving his thanks, he then gave her another deep kiss, holding it for a few seconds, silently enjoying himself a little, before finishing up. "If I might ask, how long do you think it will be before she's available?"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 1:49 am

Jill was pleased to let herself lean into Ferro's kiss, accepting his 'thanks' in full. "Mmmchu... Oh, I think she should be available right about now... or, maybe it'll take her about as much time as it would for you to come back here and let me show some more of the hospitality she's taught me. I forget... you can go and check.... or you can stay, just in case~" The secretary teased, hoping Ferro would pick up what she was getting at. It'd kill the mood if she outright said that the Mayor was ready the whole time and it was all a ruse to seduce him in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 7:24 am

Ferro took a moment to realize what she was implying... He couldn't even be too mad, all things considered, but still, wow. "Well we'll never know unless I go and see for myself, Jill. Thank you for keeping me company, I'm sure to remember your hospitality." He parted ways with the secretary, giving her a friendly wave before heading off to find the mayor.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 10:48 am

Jill chuckled and waved him off. "And, I thank you for keeping me company. The Mayor is in the room straight ahead down the halls. My hospitality is always available if you find yourself feeling a little lonely, Ferro~" The secretary flirted with him, clearly still holding on to the hope that her visitor would let her have some fun, sooner or later.

The door she mentioned wasn't far off, and as soon as Ferro crossed it, he'd be meeting the mayor of New Donk.

Ferro: 21 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 4:00 pm

Ferro took a moment to prepare himself and then knock on the door, somewhat nervous about meeting with the mayor. What would she be like? Chances are, not too different from Jill, if that was less what he was aiming to discern.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 5:40 pm

Prepare- 1d6 Heal (1)

After a moment of waiting, the door opened and Ferro saw the famous mayor. A tall, blue-eyed brunette sporting long hair and a tight, red blouse and pants. She wore a fancy hat and golden earrings, as well as a bracelet. But, the most immediately noticeable features after all of the red were her huge boobs that came close to the size of Ferro's head and her plump, scarlet lips. "Oh, a new tourist~! Please, come in, come in." She welcomed him, standing aside and holding the door wide. Her office was like the rest of the hall, exactly what you'd expect to the point of being stereotypical.

Ferro: 22 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 5:53 pm

It was hard not to think, 'wow', but he certainly tried as he laid eyes on the mayor of New Donk City, accepting her invitation into her office, walking past her through the doorway and reminding himself to focus on her eyes, not her chest. "It's nice to meet you, ma'am," he opened politely once he'd stepped into her office. He wasn't sure what to expect of her business space, but he wasn't expecting it to be so genuinely formal and tidy, at least on the level it was. "Thank you for sharing your time."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 5:57 pm

"It's nice to meet you as well... but we haven't even exchanged names, darling. My name is Pauline, the Mayor of New Donk City." She gracefully greeted him, taking a bow that made her deep cleavage look even deeper.... her breasts were several cup sizes above the secretary from before.... Then, she raised herself and sat behind her desk. "Please, have a seat."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 6:16 pm

Ferro couldn't help sneaking a peek at her chest when he was sure she wasn't looking before chastising himself mentally for it. "Ferro Magia, sorry I should've said sooner." He took a seat across from her, and once he'd gotten comfy, he decided to jump right into things. "I came to meet you to learn as much about the city as I can. I travel all over, you see, taking jobs and keeping my ear to the ground for new matters of interest. New Donk City is definitely something interesting, to say the least, so here I am."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 6:21 pm

"No need to apologize. And, you really wish to learn about New Donk City that much, hm? Such as... the kinds of jobs you can find here? Or maybe... the people you can meet here?" Pauline asked with a smile that was simultaneously charming and yet masked all of her intentions. It was quite the poker face... but, there were hints in her words. It was just a question of how suspicious the Mayor really was of him. All as she leaned forward on her desk, propping up her plentiful orbs for his viewing pleasure.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 7:10 pm

Definitely not mayor for nothing, that was for sure, she was a much more professional and private person than the pig he met in Kore... And that was in spite of her currently flaunting her curves at him, too. "Well for starters, the architecture is intriguing, most would even say bizarre anywhere else. The citizens are also unique compared to what I've seen in my travels too. And seeing as I'm a tourist, and I don't want to cause trouble, I figure who better to give me a guiding hand than the mayor herself," he added, putting on a pleasant smile he didn't like to wear too much. A smile he put on when being polite and exchanging pleasantries was more of a requirement or a tool than a genuine show of emotion.

"Ah, I guess I could say "all of the above" then? When in Alexandria, as they say," he added, feigning a more awkward realization and playing into a bit more of a general interest of novelty.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 7:21 pm

Pauline wore a similarly masking smile on her red lips as she listened to Ferro, cupping her chin on the back of her hands as they shared their little conversation. "I would say that this city prides itself on being home to those who might have trouble finding homes elsewhere. Many of the Midara living her struggle when among others, they're unique, as you've said. And, they do tend to like banding together with their kind." She explained, sharing more information than Ferro may have ever expected from her.

"All of the above, hm?... Well, there are all manner of tourist traps you can enjoy yourself in. Strange, new Midara around every corner.... plenty of them willing to try their hand at charming an adventurer like you. Yet... I must wonder why you've chosen to go straight to the mayor," when what you seek is out my doors." Pauline was tipping more of her hand now... letting Ferro 'peek' at it about as much as she was letting him peek at her chest.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 7:26 pm

Perhaps he could let a little bit slip...? "I guess it is kind of unorthodox," he said with an embarrassed laugh, before following up. "I figured no one would know this city better than the one keeping tabs on everything... What the best places are, what to look out for... Even urban legends and rumors." The talk of someone sealed in the city was definitely worth investigating, after all...

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 7:38 pm

"You are right about that.... I suppose. Would you also happen to be looking for.... the most charming or prominent Midara in the city as well? Ones who might be found at those hotspots? Or the center of those rumors?" Pauline questioned him, pressing the matter just like she subtly pressed her bosom against her desk a bit more. "Besides, you've come all the way to meet me... but it sounds like you're waiting for me to point and turn you away."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 8:02 pm

"It couldn't hurt to know who's who," he answered starting to lose his focus again. "I heard about... A castle... A steakhouse... And someone powerful sealed away." With Pauline pressing her bust into her desk, it was getting harder to keep his eyes where they needed to be.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 8:10 pm

"Ah, you've heard that rumor.... that clears things up." Pauline admitted, sighing a little and lowering her arms to the sides if her rack, giving her girls a light squeeze for Ferro's pleasure. "That is the one thing I couldn't share with you openly. I hope your heart isn't set on that, because there's so much more the city can show you. Or that I could show you~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 9:36 pm

"Of course, you know that only makes me more curious," he said, deciding to push further. She's basically confirmed that, in some way, shape or form, the rumor of a powerful Midara sealed within the city is true. "I'd like to know why it is you can't share anything... Is it perhaps that you want to keep the wrong people from unsealing her... Perhaps to keep people from endangering themselves... Or maybe you're working with her?" His curiosity and interest in this topic helped renew his focus, though there was yet still that part of him that wanted to listen to Pauline and gaze deeper into the valley of her cleavage...

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 9:41 pm

With Ferro pushing, Pauline pushed right back. Both in their discussion and in her tits propping against her desk and her cleavage window only getting wider. "Would you believe me if I said it was to keep people from endangering themselves? People... such as you. I couldn't guarantee your safety if you went anywhere near an.... alleged sealed Midara in my city. Not in the way I could guarantee quite a few things if you behave and stop pursuing her." She answered him, never losing her confidence or her poise.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 10:11 pm

"And what if I told you I'm an experienced adventurer? A skilled fighter? Maybe if I knew how powerful she was, what threat she poses... Or if you're telling the truth about your motives... I might drop the subject," he answered back, considering a demonstration if he really had to, but reserving that possibility for only if he felt it necessary. But oh man, now nice it would be to stick his rod through that window

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 10:24 pm

"So many have said that before, you know.... what proof do you want to be certain of my intentions? You don't expect me to let you meet and greet this hypothetical sealed Midara, do you? Although.... I have one idea... a way for you to prove you're as strong as you say you are." Pauline proposed, her elbows ever so slightly but ever so intentionally squishing her girls together to make the valley between her tits even more inviting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in New Donk City
Page 3 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next