Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in New Donk City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 2:11 am

"Uhhh... Huh... Well, okay then. Guess that's that," he said, not sure what else to say to what just happened. He continued on his way, not thinking much of the effects he'd undergone.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 2:15 am

Ferro would show up at the club in a few more minutes of walking, always surrounded by the unique environs and people of New Donk City. There was a bit of a line to get inside, and whenever the door opened, he could see that it was definitely a nightclub on the inside. Even though it was noon.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 2:26 am

He wasted no time in getting in line, not wanting to end up extending how long he'd have to wait. This place really was popular, wasn't it? It must be a hell of a night club to get this kind of wait to enter.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 2:35 am

Ahead of Ferro in the line was an array of Midara, and none of them were alone. They were either grouping up with each other.... or they had a lucky man as their date. There were a few guys like him who were also alone in line, so Ferro wasn't completely sticking out.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 2:39 am

He was almost surprised to see standalone men in line, rather than being joined at the hip of a Midara or two. Must've been a really good club... He kept following the lead of the line, getting closer and closer to the front over time, curiously looking over the people in front of him.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 2:47 am

Of course, one had to imagine that any men without a date were hoping to find one once they got into the club. Or, maybe someone else was crazy enough to look for these powerful Midara in charge? And... wait, was it just him, or were lot of the ladies checking him out? Even the security guard was staring...

Well, whatever the case, Ferro made it to the front of the line and was allowed inside where the place was packed as far as it could go without being hard to navigate. No way to tell which of these... flattering ladies was the one he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 2:48 am

That was a bit odd, he thought, that so many girls were staring at him. Maybe he should find a bathroom first and check himself out in the mirror. Something felt off.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 11:37 am

Luckily, the bathrooms were the one easy thing to find here. The signs were bright enough to see from anywhere inside the packed club. Ferro shuffled himself into a bathroom and looked into the mirror, and found that the mushroom had really touched up his looks. Bringing out his facial bone structure, styling his hair, he almost looked like he was his brother who had prettied himself up for a night on the town! Ferro was still himself, but it was little wonder why he was drawing some attention.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 11:53 am

"Okay, guess that mushroom did more than just clean me up," he said, a bit stunned at his reflection. Well hell, this could potentially get him a little too much attention if he couldn't find the Midara he was looking for. After taking a moment to prepare, he stepped out of the restroom to begin searching the club for whoever might be the one he was looking for. The boss or maybe a singer perhaps...?

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 12:43 pm

Search (84) Success
Encounter (32) Success

There appeared to be a section towards the back with a more relaxed atmosphere and more wealthy clientele. There was even a singer on a stage, so that was just what Ferro was looking for. But, before he could get much closer, a... star-shaped... smol-like creature floated in front of him?

Then, it suddenly shape-shifted with a flash of light, changing into a tall, curvy woman with a form-fitting office outfit. "Hey there, handsome~ What's a killer like you doing all by himself?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 1:11 pm

He blushed at seeing what was formerly a cute star-shaped critter transform into such a lovely lady. "I'm, uh, looking for a strong Midara... Knows the mayor, that stuff."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 1:25 pm

"You are, hm? Well, I'm more strong than you'd expect, and I've seen the Mayor once or twice. Maybe I could be what you're looking for?" The sensual office lady asked as she began closing in on Ferro, trying to press her voluptuous chest against his.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 2:25 pm

Ferro considered her words, looking her up and down, getting a nice look at her overall. While he found her stunning, he had his doubts given how much attention his prettied up appearance garnered. He decided to call her bluff, getting into a ready stance, even reaching for his staff. "Okay, so then you wouldn't mind if I fight you, then?"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 11:48 am

The shift in the lady's expression at his challenge betrayed that she was just messing with him. "I... er... I would mind, I'd rather not fight when the two of us can just enjoy yourselves. Maybe find somewhere a bit quieter for you to stare at me a bit more?" She suggested, although she started fumbling over her words a touch.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 2:07 pm

Ferro smirked, amused at her attempts to salvage the lie before relaxing his stance, one hand on his hip. "You're not who I'm looking for. I'm doing the medal challenge, see, so if you were, you would've accepted the challenge." He approached the woman with confidence and with no ill intent before cupping her chin and leaning close, almost enough for a kiss, before whispering, "Maybe after I'm done here, though, we can enjoy a nice night together."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 12:03 pm

The woman smiled back at him, although her smirk was noticeably more nervous than his. "M-maybe, assuming you are able to win the medal challenge here. You might have some trouble with the proprietress if you were ogling me." She retorted before flashing and changing back to the form of a small star-shaped creature. "I'll wish for you to win, though!" The Luma cheered before floating away.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 3:39 pm

"Don't you worry about me, and thanks for the cheers." He moved on his way, with the knowledge now that he was looking for the proprietress of the club, the owner herself. Made sense, he supposed.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 6:44 pm

Search (87,1) Crit Fail

Ferro did his utmost to try and find the owner, but it was proving difficult to pick up any trail of her. While he aimlessly wandered, he'd feel the occasional club-goer bumping into or brushing against him... sometimes on purpose and sometimes not.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 6:57 pm

This was likely to be a rather "dangerous" search, depending on how long it lasted. There were plenty of beauties in the crowd and he was certain any number of them might try to throw a few flirty lines or swinging hips his way given how presentable he looked right now.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 7:30 pm

Search (22,54) Success
Encounter (67,92) Crit Success

Ferro thought he saw a door that led into a staff only area, but he couldn't make a move before he was cut off by one of those beauties doing what he feared. She walked in front of him and rocked her hips, then turned around and faced him. Her hair was pink and she wore a red bow and dress, as well as thigh-high stockings and gloves one could see through the slits of her dress. "Pardon me, handsome. I was looking for someone to accompany me on my break, and you seemed like just the guy." She greeted him, inviting herself closer to Ferro.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 7:51 pm

"Ah, sorry ma'am, but I don't... Wait you're on break? So you work here then... Maybe you know who I'm looking for then. I'm taking the medal challenge, see, so I was looking for someone," he explained after realizing what it was she'd said. He had a slight feeling that she could very well be who he's looking for, but best not to jump to conclusions.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 8:15 pm

"The medal challenge, hm? Are you sure you're prepared for it? For all you know, your challenger could be planning to charm you at any moment. Maybe even right here... right now Doesn't that sound that fun?" The lady hummed with a husky, sensual smile. She was coming even closer, now, ready to claim Ferro as hers.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 9:16 pm

Just as Ferro recognized the lie that the Luma fumbled, he could see she was the one he was looking for from her sheer confidence and coy language. Similar to how he shut down the Luma's lie, he pulled out the three medals he'd won. "Because I've already completed the minimum requirement."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 9:41 pm

Even Birdo couldn't keep a poker face at seeing that. It was the first time she'd seen someone get all three medals before reaching her! Her eyes widened in recognition, and then she smiled and nodded. "Impressive, very impressive. I guess you are prepared.... then, shall we get started? Or are you shy about doing this in front of everyone?" The Midara asked as she gave him a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 10:10 pm

"It's admittedly a little nerve wracking, but either I win and it doesn't matter in the end, or you win and I end up too hopped up on horny to care," he said, after considering it for a moment. He got down into a ready stance, wielding his staff as he waited for Birdo to get the crowd to distance themselves before they began.

Helm Splitter when ready

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in New Donk City
Page 22 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next