Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 10:25 pm

"Y-yes... it was nice... helping Miyo out and being her seat... I should never be afraid to ask...." Ven repeated with a slow nod as Elyra's hypnotic teasing made it far, far too easy for her to confess all of her desires and embrace her fantasies of lustful pleasures.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 11:00 pm

"As for you Sieq. A tired midara deserves a place to rest her feet as well. That's why whenever Ven offers herself up as a seat you should make sure to offer yourself up as a footrest as well." She said to Sieq as her ass rubbed against his face. She had the half-dragon pinned as a horny, weak-willed hypnoslut who would obey her commands as long as he had a sexy ass in his face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 11:41 pm

"A tired midara deserves a place to rest her feet..... whenever Ven offers herself as a seat... I'll offer myself as a footrest." Sieq repeated willfully, moaning and shivering with lust as Elyra rubbed her booty all over his face and conquered all of his thoughts. Now, the pair was a set up to repeat this submission time and again, a true act of surrender they could both enjoy...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 12:55 am

Once she was sure her commands had sunk nice and deep the bunny girl stopped sitting in Sieq's face and stowed her hypnotic necklace. Letting the two horny hypnosluts naturally rise out of their trances.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 1:14 am

Sieq and Ven blinked like someone had shone a flashlight in their eyes as they came to. "Nnn... whoa... th-thank you for performing for us, Miyo." Sieq said, his first instinct to thank the Kitsune.

"Yes, thank you very much." Ven concurred. The two of them were so polite and grateful, and now... they were practically waiting for Elyra to take them to the next charming Midara.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 1:23 am

"It was a pleasure to have such an appreciative audience." Miyo replied. "I look forward to seeing you both at my best performance." The kitsune had realized the two were completely smitten with her, but she hadn't realized just what a state if lust drunk weakness she had left them in until she saw Elyra step forward and instantly take control of their minds. "Yeah. We'll come back to see Miyo perform some more later." The bunny girl promised. "But before that I have lots more to show you."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 1:43 am

"We look forward to seeing it as well, Miyo. Your performance was spectacular." Sieq agreed with a resolute nod before finally forcing him to start leaving the amphitheater along with Elyra and Ven. He sort of needed to walk this one off to start thinking for himself a little.

"I can't wait, Elyra. Heh... it's like you're giving us a grand tour of your hometown." Ven chuckled as she couldn't decide whether she was more looking forward to Elyra's next attraction or Miyo's next show.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 5:43 pm

The kitsune waved them farewell as they continued along. While passing through a particularly overgrown section of the ruins when they were suddenly ambushed. A long, powerful snake tail wrapping itself around Sieq in a flash, it's owner coming to a stop right in front of him as she revealed herself to be a tall lascivious lamia with flowing black hair and sumptuous, pillowy curves you could lay down and sleep against. "Oh? What hasss brought sssuch deliciousss prey to my humble abode." She said with a seductive hiss. Her sparkling green eyes and soft red lips filling Sieq's vision as her tail gently squeezed him. The sleepy, submissive feeling of being near a lamia hit him like a wave. Making the half-dragon feel horny, comfortable, and relaxed as he looked up at the snake woman. "Let me introduce you two to Eiael. Eiael, these are Sieq and Ven." Elyra said, making introductions even as Sieq was being teased and seduced by the feeling of soft scales restraining him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 6:28 pm

"Uuh.. er.. uwaa-" Sieq gasped as he was instantly ensnared by the lamia,, and it took him a while of watching her dark hair, green eyes, and kissable lips to realize what had happened to him. "O-o-oh, um... I believe it's Elyra that brought us here, h-hello, Eiael." Sieq greeted the snake woman as she was filled with an almost instinctive desire to relax in her coils and enjoy being held by her smooth scaly tail.

"U-u- Miss Eiael, is it necessary to hold Sieq like that? I don't think he'd run away from you." Ven asked, softly hinting that she might want the lamia to let her friend go.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 6:51 pm

"Is it necessary? No. But when I see a cute thing like him I just want to give it a little squeeze." Eiael chuckled as her tail squeezed and caressed Sieq. After a second the snake woman uncoiled and released him. Slithering over to the busty mage and getting very close, her lips close enough to kiss. "So how about you? Care for a friendly spar? A bit of excitement to get the blood pumping." Eiael eagerly suggested. "Oh that sounds like fun. It can be the two of us versus the two of you." Elyra concurred.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 9:12 pm

Sieq gasped and melted down a little further from Eiael's extra squeeze, fumbling onto his feet and barely staying standing after she let him go.

"A spar? Well, we could use the exercise, for sure, and I know Sieq likes sparring, too.... would you want to join, Elyra? I have to admit, it's a good idea. If you're both certain, then I don't see why not." Ven agreed, doing her best to let the discussion distract her from how close she was to getting a kiss from the lamia's luscious lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 9:28 pm

"Much appreciated." The lamia replied, thanking Ven with a quick peck on the lips before slithering back to an appropriate starting distance. Elyra hopped over to the seductive snake woman and adopted a lascivious fighting pose. "Ready?" She giggled, having all sorts of plans for the pair. It took Ven and Sieq a second to register the question, both of them dazed from Eiael's skillful teasing.

Sieq: 30 Willpower + Disadvantage
Ven: 30 Willpower+ Disadvantage
Elyra: 30 Stamina
Eiael: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 9:33 pm

Ven's cheeks lit up as brightly as Eiael's lipstick from her deft tease, and she and Sieq both had to jog themselves out of a stupor to get ready to fight. "R-r-ready!" They both declared, although something about them may have said they weren't ready.

Sieq moved to try and land a direct hit on the snake woman, and Ven tried casting a bright flash of light that'd dazzle her opponents.

Straightforward Strike on Eiael
Dazzler- Inflicts Disadvantage on all enemies for a turn.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 9:46 pm

(Straightforward Strike -roll 48, 29- Fail)
(Dazzler -roll 67, 8- Fail)
(Head Spinning Smooch -roll 64- Success)
(Naga Kiss -roll 77- Fail)

Both adventures proved surprisingly slow to act, allowing their seductive opponents to get in the first hit. Elyra bounded over to Ven with a skip in her step. Grabbing the mage and pulling her into a deep, passionate kiss that left her head spinning. Eiael slithered in close and blew Sieq a few teasing kisses as she dodged his slow, clumsy swings.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Ven: 28 Willpower + Charmed
Eiael: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 9:50 pm

Sieq felt like prey before the majestic, gorgeous lamia.... and after his stint in that cafe, his knees wobbled just thinking about how much he wanted to feel her body. But, he had to control himself and try to put some pressure onto Eieal.

Ven gasped into Elyra's kiss and lost her balance for a couple seconds after the kiss broke, and her first instinct was to use a spell to discourage the bunny girl... but she saw Sieq taking the offense, and quickly tried to support him with a simple Holy spell.

Improv Combo on Eilael
Radiance on Sieq (Attack Up for 2 turns)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 9:59 pm

(Improv Combo -roll 89, 33, 70- Success)
(Radiance -roll 100- Crit Success)
(Hypnotize -roll 3, 47- Fail)
(Naga Kiss -roll 59- Fail)

Ven called down a beam of divine light that empowered Sieq. Granting him the strength to force Eiael back with a powerful punch.

The bunny girl hypnotist pulled out her mesmerizing crystal necklace and let it dangle before Ven's eyes, instantly drawing her gaze. "Alright, here's the plan." She whispered, sounding less like she was inducting a subject and more like she was talking to a friend. "I'll use my crystal pendant to bring you down into a relaxed, sleepy trance. Then, once you're nice and hypnotized, I'll have you flaunt your assets for Sieq. Together we're going to leave him completely smitten with your curves." Elyra explained, laying out her plans. Ven wasn't hypnotized, the bunny girl's induction hadn't yet begun, but the prospect of letting herself be entranced in order to fulfill one of her fantasies might seem awfully tempting right now.

Sieq: 30 Willpower + Attack Up 1/3
Eiael: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 10:08 pm

Ven covered her lips and gasped at that, shocked that Elyra would propose such an underhanded tactic to use against Sieq! It was definitely tempting... and seeing that shiny, purple pendant did make it even more appealing. "Are you certain? That sounds like fun, but... what about the spar? And, Sieq is facing Miss Eiael right now. I'm not sure we should interrupt them." The Mage replied, whispering back to Elyra as they conspired together. She needed a little more convincing, it may seem.

Meanwhile, Sieq tried to grab the lamia by her curvy hips and wrestle her over onto her side... side relative to her being a lamia, at least.

Grapple and Toss
Pass
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 10:18 pm

(Grapple and Toss -roll 10- Success)
(Pass)
(Pass)
(Get Up -roll 4- Success)
(Snake Wrap -roll 80- Success)

"Oh trust me it won't interrupt, it will enhance. Both Sieq and Eiael will love it. And once Eiael sees what we're doing she'll know exactly how to get involved and make it even better." Elyra said, reassuring Ven that it would be all in good fun. "So what do you say? Shall we?" She asked. In a show of respect the bunny girl hypnotist made no move to entrance the busty mage, awaiting Ven's consent to put her under.

Sieq managed to toss the seductive snake woman to the ground. But she didn't let that slow her down. Springing forth from her place on the ground Eiael coiled around him, trapping Sieq in her embrace. It felt so good to be wrapped up in her coils, every one of Sieq's instincts told him to just relax and let the sexy lamia have her way with him.

Sieq: 29 Willpower + Attack Up 2/3 + Bound
Eiael: 25 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 10:23 pm

"Well, if they will both love it, okay, then we can give it a good try! So, do I just need to let you hypnotize me now?" Ven asked, finding it really hard to refuse if Sieq and Eiael would both really enjoy it. And... she knew deep down she wanted it, too. And if Elyra was offering, then that meant they all wanted it, so what was the harm in it? None that Ven could see.

Sieq tried to get his hands on Eiael's tail as it ensnared him, but he only needed to feel her lovely scales for a moment. He uttered a delighted moan and calmed down, body and mind slowing as he slumped into Eiael's embrace and became easy, horny prey for her lewd affections.

Pass
Pass
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 10:46 pm

(Pass)
(Pass)
(Audience Participation -Auto- Success)
(Free Action: Watch the Show -roll 19, 37- Fail)

"Perfect! Just focus on the crystal, open your mind, take a deep breath, and relax." The bunny girl assured Ven as she let the crystal pendant sway in her hand. "Keep your eyes on the crystal as it goes back and forth such a simple, easy motion. It's so easy to watch the crystal, you don't even need to think about it! Your eyes following it's seductive sway without you have to put in the slightest bit of effort or thought. And since you don't need to put any thought or effort into following the crystal, you can also focus on my voice. Focusing closely on my sweet, soothing voice as it fills your head. This is a voice you can trust to guide you, even if you're too sleepy and relaxed and really register what it's saying. And you're feeling plenty sleepy and relaxed aren't you? Your muscles unwinding and your eyelids growing heavy as you watch the crystal sway. Don't worry, your mind can take a little nap as you continue to listen to my voice. Letting my voice and the crystal guide you down into a peaceful sleep as you continue to closely listen to my every command. Your eyes are becoming glued to the crystal, completely unable to look away. The crystal is the most fascinating thing you've ever seen and you can't imagine even trying to look away. The crystal is pulling in your thoughts, demanding more of your focus and obedience with every swing. Your head is becoming blissfully empty, all thoughts gone as your world is reduced to the crystal and my words. You love feeling like this, becoming relaxed, sleepy and obedient for the beautiful crystal that rules your world." Elyra softly whispered, her soothing voice giving Ven every reason to relax and let go. After a couple of seconds of silence in which Ven got to really admire the shimmering pendant the bunny girl spoke up again. "So how are you feeling Ven? Sleepy and obedient? Horny and relaxed? Free spirited and ready to have a bit of fun?"

(This is still the same turn, it just felt appropriate to give you a chance to RP Ven's response.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 10:53 pm

Ven was breathtaken and silent all throughout Elyra's skillful and all-encompassing induction. Step by step, she was taken deeper into trance and made to relax more and more. Eyes never leaving the crystal, following its shiny, fascinating sway of their own accord as Ven's desires took the front seat. The rest of the Mage just relaxed.... relinquished her thoughts to the crystal.... and listened closely to every word from the bunny girl's sweet whispers.... focusing in the crystal and obeying with everything she had left.

Ven's cheeks flushed as she slowly nodded in response to Elyra's questions. "Sleepy.... obedient.... horny... relaxed.... free-spirited... ready... let's... have some fun." She answered, showing that Elyra had done a very good and thorough job on her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 11:07 pm

"Perfect. Isn't it so nice to be hypnotized? Now that you're in a deep, hypnotized trance you'll find that your body obeys me automatically. For example, if I told you seductively thrust out your hips." Elyra began, and Ven's body instantly obeyed, her hips thrusting back a bit to really show off her full, curvy cheeks as they pressed against her robes. "Now you'll find that the crystal has taken control of your hips. Your full, sexy curves automatically mimicking it's rhythmic hypnotic sway as it goes back and forth." Once again Ven obeyed, her hips seductively swaying in slow, hypnotic pattern that was sure to make any ass lover drool.

Spotting this Eiael shifted Sieq around in her coils, turning the half-dragon around so he could see what was happening. Sieq was treated to the sight of Ven staring at Elyra's crystal pendant with a look of rapt, mindless fascination. And even more amazing then that were her hips. Her thick, curvy cheeks pressing against her robes as they swung back and forth in the same seductive, captivating pattern the crystal was. It was a sight that could leave any ass lover filled with lust, and Sieq was no exception.

Sieq: 27 Willpower + Attack Up 3/3 + Bound
Ven: 27 Willpower + Hypnotized + Audience Participation
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 11:23 pm

Ven's body was obeying on its own, just like Elyra said. She was like a puppet for the bunny girl hypnotist, now. Her ass thrust out and swaying like an enchanting pendulum for any and all to see, and right now, Sieq was any and all. "So nice to be hypnotized...." Ven sighed as the bunny girl took blissful control.

Sieq was a bit confused at first by what he saw, until he looked down and saw Ven's perfect ass softly swaying to and from in lulling rhythm. Was her butt always looking that good in her robes? The soft fabric clinging to her fat, juicy booty as it effortlessly demanded his attention and dominated his thoughts. Lewd fantasies came to Sieq unbidden, all of them focused solely on the Mage's fantastic derriere.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 11:37 pm

(Audience Participation -roll 82- Success. Charm -roll 95- )
(Free Action: Enjoy the Show -roll 11- Crit Fail)

"That's it. Nice and steady. Fix the crystal in your mind. See it in your minds eye even when you can't see it. Now nothing can stop the seductive sway of your hips." Elyra cooed, setting Ven up for even more fun. "Not turn around and blow Sieq a kiss before you go right back to teasing him senseless with those sexy hips." Once again the mage obeyed, turning around and blowing Sieq a kiss from her full, red lips before going right back to swinging and flaunting her hips. Her seductive sway now infused with even more seductive intent as she got into the swing of things.

Sieq: 26 Willpower + Bound
Ven: 26 Willpower + Hypnotized + Audience Participation
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 11:48 pm

Ven mindlessly followed Elyra's every suggestion, and her only thought was of how much she enjoyed being in trance... the pretty, shiny, swaying crystal in her mind's eye as she obeyed the hypnotist and teased the daylights out of Sieq.

"V-ven, I... uh-" Sieq stammered as his face broke out into a rosy blush, but he couldn't find the words to tell her.... because the only things he could think of were how beautiful she was. He was motionless in Eiael's coils as he ogled Ven's ass, and he recoiled from the blown kiss as if she smooched him directly on the cheek...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next