Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test at the Arcade - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:40 am

Test blushed at their words. He could imagine what Toralia might have gotten up to. "Does she still have that headset that tries to recreate your fantasies? Now that I think about it it's a lot like these VR machines isn't it?" He wondered aloud as he realized the similarities.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:44 am

"She still has it, and she almost got us with it.... we only just barely beat her in our spar, and that's probably because it was two on one." Blake confirmed for Test with a thoughtful nod as she was blunt and honest about their experience with the sexy scientist.

"It is a lot like these VR machines, maybe Toralia helps develop the technology? I bet she's making a mint off if it." Yang suggested, getting the same idea as Test.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:47 am

"I wouldn't be surprised. She has a real knack for technology." Test replied to Yang. "Ok. I have to know. Which one of you did she put it on?" Test asked Blake as he was overcome with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:51 am

Blake blushed a little more and came clean. "Me... she put it on me. Yang had to get it off for me, too. I have to admit, I didn't do too well against Toralia." She confessed while Yang pat her on the back reassuringly.

"Not your fault, she has her tits hanging out even more than my sluttiest outfits." Yang said, and that probably wasn't the consolation she intended it to be, judging by Blake smirking and rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:54 am

"Let me guess. Did it show you Yang smooching you senseless?" Test said with a smile, feeling that he could get away with teasing Blake a little. "Although we could all probably guess what it would show Yang." He added, taking the opportunity to rib the other huntress as well.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:59 am

"Almost... it showed Yang hypnotizing me with her chest... because I may have been a little boob drunk after a bit of time with Toralia." Blake explained, and Test could likely remember how Toralia could have that effect on her. "And yeah, Yang's would be something about me wiping her horny mind clean and dominating her, as usual~"

"Hehe... guilty as charged." Yang chuckled, scratching the back of her head. "And anyone would get boob-drunk if they were forced between Toralia's tits before she closed up her lab coat."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 4:05 am

Test was surprised to hear that Blake's fantasy involved being entranced. He didn't know the cat-eared fanus was into that. "Agreed. Toralia's body is seduction incarnate, even though she doesn't act like it in the slightest." Test replied, knowing full well that some time inside Toralia's lab coat would have left him far more than a "little" boob-drunk. "So. Where are you two? I can't help but wonder how just how far apart we are."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 4:09 am

"Oh, we're in Rollatia right now. Seems like Toralia set up shop her recently for some of her research." Yang answered him, although she wasn't too privy to the geography of the continents yet, so it'd be up to Test to judge the distance between them.

Before they could continue, though, a fourth person appeared in the VR. A red-haired, buxom beauty wearing only a lab coat that just barely hid her curves. "Excuse me, I noticed I became a topic of conversation, and that Test was on the other end." Toralia said before turning to Test and giving him a nod and an examining glance. "Hello, Test."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 2:39 pm

Test was busy trying to remember how far from Rollatia he was, and was caught completely off guard when Toralia appeared. The adventurer hadn't forgotten how sexy she was, but he was still stunned by her fierce beauty. "Hi Toralia." Test said, giving the scientist a little wave. Between the rather risque conversation with Blake, Yang, and now Toralia appearing and reminding him of all of her "experiments" Test was feeling a bit flustered and overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 2:55 pm

"Thank you for helping Gamma and myself with this experiment. She told me she found a couple of great assistants, but I didn't suspect that would've included you. I have found a pair of my own, and they give excellent results as well." Toralia stated while the Huntresses both seemed a bit flustered by her presence as well. "You seemed very curious about the experiments I put them through. Would you like to be my next test subject?" She asked Test, cutting right to the heart of the matter.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:03 pm

Toralia's usual, and extremely straightforward, approach instantly transformed Test from lightly flustered into a deeply blushing mess. "S-sure... I'd be happy to help." He awkwardly replied, trying not to sound too eager to let the alluring scientist experiment on him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:21 pm

"Excellent, I appreciate your cooperation. Now...." Toralia waved a hand and their surroundings changed to her lab, and it felt as real as it could be. "My experiment on the two Huntresses was a spar, so I should keep the experiment consistent with you as well." She declared as she dusted off her coat.

"So what about us? Should we just watch?" Yang asked, and both of them seemed cool with spectating.

Toralia thought for a moment before answering. "Your presence may influence the experiment. I'll send you to meet the one Test has been helping, that should keep things symmetrical. We can reconvene soon." She answered, and then with a snap of her fingers, Blake and Yang were sent to a virtual meeting with Gamma.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:33 pm

Test idly wondered how Blake and Yang would do against Gamma. Although right now he had a more direct concern, facing off with Toralia in all her glory. Test futzed around with the options until he found a recreation of his sparring staff and got ready to spar with Toralia. "Ready whenever you are." He said, his heart already racing just from the prospect of what the scientist might throw at him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:39 pm

"I am ready as well. And, I'm already aware of most of your kinks and fetishes. As a fair forewarning. I look forward to seeing how you react." Toralia told him, and while she spoke with clarity and sincerity, with a different tone her words could've been seen as some pretty flirty teasing.

Test: 30 Willpower
Toralia: 30 Stamina, 2 Data
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:43 pm

Test's blush quickly returned at her words. "I guess I don't do a very good job of hiding them." He admitted. Already filled with a not so secret longing for the curvy scientist to use all his weaknesses against him. Test did manage to keep enough of his composure to defend himself, but how long would that last?

River Stance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:53 pm

River Stance (4,70) Crit Success

Toralia donned a pair of gloves that looked like they had circuits and wires running through their fingers, and then she moved press her fingertips to the sides of Test's head. But, such a bold maneuver was easy to intercept with a swift strike of his staff.

Toralia: 28 Stamina, 2 Data

Last edited by AggronStrong on Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 4:01 pm

Things were off to a good start. Test tried to follow up with a simple thrust to keep up the pressure.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 4:10 pm

Old Reliable (47) Fail
Physical Examination (35) Fail

Toralia sidestepped his thrust and took a moment to examine her own inventory. Lotion... check, VR headset... check, perfume... check, gloves... check. Yep, she had everything she needed. She just needed a chance.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 4:15 pm

Test tried to follow things up with a swing. Unaware of all the lewd possibilities Toralia was setting him up for.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 4:23 pm

Old Reliable (99) Crit Fail
Interrogation (Auto), Data (45) Fail

"I wonder what you're thinking about." Toralia mused as she took a quick step forward and pressed her chest into Test's, the glomp of her magnificent breasts stunning him enough for her to pin his back to a wall. "You don't need to tell me, your reactions give you away." She whispered to him before softly pecking him on the cheek.

Test: 29 Willpower, Bound
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 12:52 am

Test's reactions were definitely giving him away. The moment her chest met his the adventurer let out a moan. His powerful lust for big soft breasts made painfully obvious as Toralia's tits pinned him to the wall. He tried to force her back, fighting his own lust every step of the way.

Repel
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 12:56 am

Struggle (72,18) Success
Repel (14) Crit Success

"You're enjoying how soft they are, aren't you? No matter how they press against you, it gets an erotic reaction out of you." Toralia noted, and despite Test falling for her barely-covered tits, he was still able to fend her off with his staff.

Test: 29 Willpower
Toralia: 27 Stamina, 2 Data
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 1:10 am

"Yes." Test admitted with a blush. There was no use denying how much he loved her tits. The adventurer found it hard to muster up anything more elaborate then a basic jab as he ogled Toralia's badly covered curves.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 1:13 am

Old Reliable (94) Success
Scientific Method (47,77) Fail

Toralia was struck, but hardly seemed to react to his half-hearted blows. "Your staring getting more shameless. You're even more hooked on breasts than Blake. So, I hypothesize that the experiment which she barely endured will be too much for you to handle." Toralia observed, accidentally pressing her boobs together as she crossed her arms.

Test: 29 Willpower
Toralia: 25 Stamina, 2 Data
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 1:15 am

"And what experiment was that?" Test asked, unable to stop himself as he openly gawked at Toralia's breasts.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next