Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 1:31 pm

Crippling Desire (81,86) Success

"So weak, so needy, so perverted~ A perfect hero~ Just waiting for a confident, sultry, femme fatale to defeat you~ Your fantasies all about your true Desire." Desire whispered to him, leaning her chest against him and coming closer as she continued to melt this hero's mind with her voice. Now that he was embracing his lust, it was time to see what else he wanted besides her breasts. She turned around and posed, looking over her shoulder as she let Test admire her from behind.

Test: 30 Willpower, Boobslave, Charmed, Deeply Fascinated
Desire: 21 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 1:36 pm

And admire her he did ogling her from head to toe. But the response wasn't as powerful as when she was captivating him with her entrancing eyes and hypnotic voice. It seemed that it wasn't just her body he lusted after, but also her mesmerizing hypnotic control. Temporarily free of her captivating gaze and voice Test began to come to his senses.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 1:39 pm

Struggle (60,96) Success.

It seemed like Desire misjudged him. Test was getting hooked on her hypnotic control the whole time, judging from how quickly he managed to wake up once she let up on the leash for a bit. If he wanted to be directly controlled so badly, she'd oblige... in fact, she knew just how to make him Desire it even more badly than he could ever imagine.

Test: 30 Willpower, Boobslave, Charmed
Desire: 21 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 1:44 pm

"B-back off!" Test barked, trying to get his raging lust under control and keep the villainess away at the same time.

Struggle against Charmed -> River Stance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 1:50 pm

Struggle (87) Fail, River Stance (81) Fail
Object of Your Desire (100) Crit Success

"Very well, there's someone I wanted you to meet, anyway." Desire declared, catching Test's interest enough to make him unable to fight down his lust. She snapped her fingers... and from the shadows emerged... Lex?! It was her, alright! Her tight costume, perky breasts and soft lips could only be her... as well as that mindless, horny look on her face as she came to Desire's side. "This vigilante of a heroine has already surrendered to her Desires. And you will as well, I promise." The villainess boisterously declared.

Test: 30 Willpower, Boobslave, Charmed
Desire: 21 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits, Lex's Help (unlocks new, stronger versions of her moves)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 1:55 pm

Test was shocked at the sudden appearance of the vigilante. Lex was here? Admittedly them succumbing to a sexy villainess together sounded exactly like the sort of thing Lex would be into. Now that he thought about it the whole scenario was super, super hot. Was this all an elaborate setup for a bit of fun? Test was torn between playing along and just letting the two have their way with him. "Lex? What are you doing here?" He asked, too surprised to muster a more specific response. The hero kept his weapon raised, but he wasn't really doing much fighting.

If Melee attacked, Repel. Else Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 2:01 pm

Crippling Desire (70) Success

Lex didn't give an answer to Test's question, too busy wordlessly admiring Desire to pay him any heed. "Don't waste your breath, hero~ This horny pervert is under the spell of her Desires. A spell that can't be broken~ Quite potent, too, watch carefully." The villainess teased him as she lifted one of her heeled boots towards Lex, giving Test a great angle to see the show. "Give my heels a little cleaning, pervert Heroine." She ordered, and Lex immediately fell to her hands and knees to lick Desire's smooth, sexy high heels. Test saw every moment of it, too....

Test: 30 Willpower, Boobslave, Charmed, Heel Temptation (Next two heel-based attacks have Advantage against him)
Desire: 21 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits, Lex's Help
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 2:18 pm

Test's face went red and he immediately pitched a visible tent in his pants as a tidal wave of arousal hit him. Lex really had submitted to the sexy villainess! And it was so, so hot to watch her do it. Test should have been concerned, or upset to see his companion so thoroughly entranced and seduced by Desire's feet. But his immediate reaction was a feeling of jealousy that he hadn't gotten to see it happen. Watching Desire tease the horny heroine stunned him with pure need. His throat dry and his pants tight as he was left too turned on to do anything at all.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 2:26 pm

Crippling Desire (51,88) Crit Success

"What's the matter, perverted hero? Shocked to see a heroine succumb to her Desire?" Desire asked coyly as she let Lex openly worship her heels for Test to see. "Or... are you jealous? Does watching her indulge and submit make you want to do the same? Is the sight of her tongue against my sexy high heels making you want to join her? In the mood to clean my shoes, sweetie?" She teased, her words very carefully chosen to make them true in the horny hero's head, especially when backed by her hypnotic, confident charms.

Test: 30 Willpower, Boobslave, Charmed, Heel Temptation 1/2, Heel Longing (Desire's heels do 1 more damage to him), Stunned
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 2:28 pm

Test wasn't surprised to see Lex submit, that woman was a real submissive foot slave, but he was shocked. Shocked with pure arousal. "It's... It's not that..." He stammered, trying to get his thoughts together as Desire's teasing words and the sight of the entranced vigilante submissively cleaning her heals made him weak at the knees.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 2:31 pm

Crippling Desire (75,71) Fail

"Fufufu~ If you're so sure~" Desire giggled, and she decided to put his claim to the test. It took only a pat on Lex's head to make her stop worshipping her mistress's feet. Then, she lifted her other heel and pointed it towards Test. "I still have a second heel that needs cleaning, pervert hero. If you're interested~" Desire purred, giving the Hero the chance to embrace his Desire much like she did to Lex.

Test: 30 Willpower, Boobslave, Charmed, Heel Temptation 1/2, Heel Longing
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 2:34 pm

Test was so, so tempted to go and give her heel a kiss, but part of him was still trying to fight, even thought that part of him was shrinking with every passing moment.

Will Check -> Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 2:41 pm

Will Check (7) Crit Fail
Crippling Desire (Auto)

Test's body moved before his mind. He got on his knees before the villainess and gave her heel a reverent kiss. And not a moment after, he dutifully cleaned her boot with his lips and tongue like a good, pervert hero. "Thank you, my perverted hero. Don't my heels look so much better now? Shiny and domineering to tease heroes like yourself?" Desire asked, and while her high-heeled boots looked mostly the same as before, in Test's eyes they'd only look better after all of that.

Test: 30 Willpower, Boobslave, Charmed, Heel Fetish (2 extra damage from Desire's heels)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 2:44 pm

"Yes mistress." Test obediently replied before realizing what he was doing. The adventurer quickly got to his feet and tried to formulate a counter-attack. But it was hard to think when images of Desire teasing and mesmerizing him and Lex with her boundless appeal kept popping up in his mind.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 2:50 pm

River Stance (61) Fail
Object of Your Desire (77,40) Success

There wasn't much to counterattack when Desire wasn't coming closer. Instead, she beckoned Lex closer and used her for the next temptation. They leaned closer to each other and pressed their huge breasts against each other, batting their eyelashes at Test before Desire gave her submissive slave a smooch that made her go slack with bliss. "Chu~ That's better. Keep calling me your mistress. You will be amply rewarded if you do~" Desire encouraged him while demonstrating that she was already Lex's mistress.

Test: 30 Willpower, Boobslave, Charmed, Heel Fetish
Desire: 21 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits, Mistress's Radiance (+1 Attack on first hit of Act of Desire, stacks if Test calls her Mistress), Lex's Help
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 2:56 pm

Test's jaw went slack as he watched Desire leave Lex overwhelmed with lust. It was so hot, so hard to resist. Thankfully the villainess hadn't figured out his other big weakness, or at least so he thought. The adventurer tried not to focus on the vigilante's blissful expression as he tried to poke around her. "I'm not calling you mistress again." He weakly protested as he jabbed with his staff.

Repel
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 3:02 pm

Repel (99) Crit Fail
Object of Your Desire (24) Success

"But this cute heroine loves calling me mistress~ Just watch~ Like I've noticed you love watching me tease her. I wonder why~" Desire teased as she sensually caressed Lex's curves and whispered in the vigilante's ear.

"Mmmph~ Yes, mistress~ I love you, mistress~ Please reward me, mistress~" Lex gasped out, her body shivering with endless lust, a reaction earned just by saying a sweet nothing to her.

"See? It's fun~" Desire joked with a playful chuckle. It was getting more obvious that the villainess was toying with her prey.

Desire: 21 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits, Mistress's Radiance, Lex's Servitude (Lex will attack Test once during Act of Desire and give Desire Advantage on her first hit)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 3:03 pm

"Let her go. I'm the one you're here for." Test shot back, trying to separate the two so that Desire couldn't use Lex to tease him any more. No matter how hot it was to watch her submit he had to try.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 3:07 pm

Old Reliable (46) Success
Crippling Desire (13) Crit Fail

Desire was impressed by the surge of willpower Test showed off. This vigilante must mean more to him than she bargained for... was it normal heroic instinct to protect another? Or something else? "Nng... ah contrare, my pervy hero. I'm here for both of you. Two hopeless perverts who can't stop submitting to every Midara they meet. That's what I came here for, and that's what I've found. You two are coming with me... and you'll be cumming for me before long."

Desire: 19 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits, Mistress's Radiance, Lex's Servitude
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 3:27 pm

"Why do you care? Why does it matter to you if we have a bit of fun submitting to some sexy midara?" Test shot back as he laid on the pressure. That was the one thing that still baffled him about all this. What was Desire's reason to act like this?

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 3:40 pm

Old Reliable (60) Success
Crippling Desire (65,9) Fail

Desire had to take another direct hit from Test, and didn't see much chance to start working some more of her magic on him. "It's simple. I'm a villain who loves dominating heroes and letting them embrace their Desire. In truth, you could say that the two of you are my Desire." She explained with a grin, selling that line without so much as a flinch.

Desire: 17 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits, Mistress's Radiance, Lex's Servitude
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 3:48 pm

"So you just want to tease us?" Test said uncertainty whether to be relieved or annoyed. One thing was certain, after all the trouble she'd put him through he wasn't going to make it easy for her. "Alright go ahead and make me embrace my desires. But I won't make it easy for you." The adventurer replied, prepping himself to challenge the alluring villainess.

Repel
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 3:53 pm

Repel (91) Crit Fail
Crippling Desire (Auto)

"I don't think tease does it justice. I'm going to dominate the both of you. I'm going to be in your wet dreams for a month." Desire proudly boasted before she lifted a heel and held it forward for Test. "Kiss." She commanded him, and Test's plan of not making it easy seemed to fall apart as he lowered himself to obey her without question or delay. "And it's already well underway for you, isn't it?"

Test: 30 Willpower, Boobslave, Charmed, Heel Fetish, Brought to Heel (Desire's Heel attacks have Advantage against him)
Desire: 17 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits, Mistress's Radiance, Lex's Servitude
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 3:55 pm

"Yes." Test admitted once he was done kissing her heel. She was so sexy, her dominance so alluring. It was taking all his strength not to beg her to dominate him even more. For a crucial few seconds be couldn't find the willpower to resist.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 4:01 pm

Crippling Desire (78,87) Success

"That's a good, perverted hero. Here..." Desire snapped her fingers, and Lex brought over one of her previously worn high heels. The villainess held it up to Test's nose so he could willingly indulge in the sweet, spicy, sweaty pheromones that were suffused into the inside of her shoe. "Sniff." She commanded with the same authority Test submitted to on instinct.

Test: 30 Willpower, Boobslave, Charmed, Heel Fetish, Brought to Heel, Pheromone-d (Crit Successes do 1 extra damage to Test)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 27 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next