Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 1:11 am

Yang was no better than a horny chair for the Ninja, and every little shift of her cheeks caused the Huntress to gleefully nuzzle and smooch that ass as much as she could. Even with her every sense being buried in beautiful booty, steadily guiding her to the edge.

Blake was petrified with desire, any barriers in her broken down by the last couple of Shinobi having their fun. She just stared in slack-jawed silence and horny admiration.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 1:34 am

It wasn't long before the Yang was flat on her back, the Booty Ninja seated on her face. The perfect ass pinning her down in both body and mind as all her thoughts were replaced with pure submission.

"Admiring my body?" The Sweaty Ninja teased. Continuing to flex and show off. Her torso twisting in and shaking in something resembling a seductive belly dance.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 1:43 am

Yang was flattened beneath the Booty Ninja, having assumed the position of her throne as naturally as any ass-addicted pervert could dream of. Her worship began settling into a steady rhythm as that booty rendered her so perfectly submissive and docile.

"I am~" Blake openly confessed, head swimming in depraved lust as she drank in the sight of her belly dance. She was swamped with fantasies and daydreams about indulging in the scent, touch, and taste of her body, of how easily it'd make her climax...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 1:57 am

The Booty Ninja gently ground her hips against Yang's face. Rewarding her adoring booty-slave with a steady stream of indulgence. The pure, burning pleasure insuring that the horny huntress would never be able to resist them again.

"Our fight caused me to work up a real sweat. But that just makes me even sexier doesn't it." The Sweaty Ninja said, giving Blake a wink. She continued to twist and shimmy in a sensual dance. Moving with a dancer's grace as her sweat slicked body came closer and closer. Captivating the cat girl with the sheen and seductive motion of her toned torso.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 2:00 am

The blonde bimbo was plainly defeated, and there was just one last thing for her to do to prove herself as a booty-slave. While her face and mind were buried in that booty, her every effort was dedicated to worshipping and indulging in those perfect cheek, her every thought another lewd fantasy.... she inevitably burst into a satisfying and mind-melting climax.

"Yes, it makes you even sexier~ I can't wait for you to use me to train." Blake admitted, her need to be used, teased, and seduced entirely unrestrained. Her eyes desperately admired every pose and motion of her abs and the rest of her body, knowing she couldn't go without it much longer.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 2:07 am

When Yang came down from her delightful climax the Booty Ninja stood up and freed the blonde beauty from her powerful submission to sexy shinobi rears. Turning around and offering her a hand to help her to her feet.

"Perfect. We can start this training by having you get on your knees and give my abs a kiss." The Sweaty Ninja purred. Curving her back a little to offer up her smooth, toned belly as she continued her seductive belly dance. Blake had full access to her smooth, sweaty skin. Now she just had to take advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 2:13 am

Yang was in a mindless afterglow, but she still accepted the Ninja's hand and got back upright. Her breathing ragged and her submission to the Emerald Bust Clan stronger than ever.

"Yes, ma'am~" Blake affirmed, immediately obeying the Sweaty Ninja's lewd command. The Huntress happily went down to her knees and gave her abs a big, loving kiss. And then another. And another. Her lips pecking and peppering the object of her total fixation.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 am

"So. Who shall you train with next?" The Booty Ninja whispered in Yang's ear as she gave the horny huntress a chance to admire the rest of the clan.

"You love this. Completely addicted to the sight, scent, and feel of my sweaty abs. It's so delightfully kinky to submit to a sweat slicked mistress." The Sweaty Ninja seductively whispered. Her sensual dance now causing her sweaty skin to rub directly against Blake's face. The powerful scent flooding her nostrils as it's sweet taste graced her lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 2:27 am

"Mmm.... h-her." Yang answered, her gaze happening to fall upon the Footsie Ninja and her lovely legs so elegantly enhanced by her costume. Blake had already been stepped on, now it was her turn.

"Mmmm... love this.... completely addicted.... submit~" Blake purred in a rapturous daze, helplessly faceplanted into the Ninja's abs and subject to the full force of her belly dance. She didn't even fully realize that she was sniffing, licking, and kissing her toned, sweaty body in rhythm with her dance. Every erotic repetition propelling her with all haste to her next orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 10:14 pm

"Me?" The Footsie Ninja purred as she walked towards Yang with slow, deliberate steps. Each one showing off her long curvy legs and soft, kissable feet.

"You're a kinky kitty ain't ya." The Sweaty Ninja teased, scratching Blake behind the ears. "Go ahead and indulge to your hearts content. I'll even let you cum." She whispered, rubbing her sweaty abs against Blake's face before burying the fanus's face between her sweat slicked tits. Engulfing the huntress in sensual softness and sounding the catgirl with her overwhelming scent.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 10:20 pm

Yang could feel herself getting wrapped up in kinky, submissive desire just watching the Footsie Ninja strut her way closer. "Yes, please... I'd love it if you used me for some training." She confirmed, captivated by her luscious legs.

Blake purred and mewled from the affection and teasing, only craving more the more she received. Already doomed to cum from those toned abs... but she was pulled into a depraved valley of sweaty pheromones and irresistible titties. Blake slumped against the kunoichi and orgasmed instantly as her mind was being reprogrammed by that heady, kinky, sexy stench that flooded her senses.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 11:09 pm

"Well I could use an eager foot slave to practice my trampling on." The Footsie Ninja replied, pretending that she was on the fence about whether or not to seduce Yang. "Maybe entrance them a bit with my feet, make them addicted to my soles, that sort of thing."

The Sweaty Ninja let the pleasure drunk Blake rest against her chest as the horny huntress recovered from her mind-bending orgasm. Or at least, recover as much as she could with her face buried between a pair of sweaty, seductive breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 11:13 pm

"Th-that sounds hot. I could be your foot slave if you need one. O-or, I could just worship your soles a little if you wanna relax." Yang offered, feeling like she'd be addicted to those feet in seconds if given the chance.

Blake did manage to recover, but she only recovered into a new, horny, indulgent trance as she melted between the Ninja's boobs. The intoxicating scent and the lovely breasts each cementing her lust for the other, a dizzying, disorienting, and delightful combination.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 12:51 am

"You'd do that for me? Well aren't you you a dear." The Footsie Ninja teased. The shinobi sat down and lifted up her feet, wiggling her toes and showing off her curvy soles. "Come here and worship my feet. Put your submission on full display by worshiping my sensual soles." She purred, tempting the huntress to succumb to her desires.

Once Blake's head was spinning with indulgent arousal the Sweaty Ninja pulled her up into a deep kiss. Finishing her kinky teasing with a sensual smooch.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 1:24 am

"Of course I'd do that for you~" Yang assured her, and she barely hesitated to crawl closer, press her feet right into the Footsie Ninja's soles, and start worshipping. Lovingly, excitedly nuzzling and sniffing and kissing the shinobi's soft feet as it all came to her so naturally.

Blake's mind was going to need a reboot after that, seeing stars and hearts and left dumb with melty lust and bubbling attraction from the Sweaty Ninja's techniques. How helpless and vulnerable and content she was....
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 2:12 am

"Good girl. Make it nice and clear to everyone how much you love my feet." The Footsie Ninja cooed as she rubbed her impossibly soft soles all over Yang's face. Letting the blonde beauty admire them with every one of her senses as she breathed in their sweat scent and tasted their smooth skin. It would be hard to imagine a more divine pair of feet.

Despite the temptation to keep going the Sweaty Ninja broke the kiss and pulled away, she didn't want to break the kiss-addicted fanus after all. She did take the opportunity hit Blake with a seductive wink and a blown kiss as another ninja got in position for the next round of "training".

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t4801-bumblebee-s-trip-to-stansted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40