Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My First time at this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaara (The Highest Zero)

Gaara (The Highest Zero)

My First time at this Empty
PostSubject: My First time at this   My First time at this EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:02 am

A man dressed in all black enters a normal looking jutaku* (Japanese for house) and immediately shuts the door behind him. Upon entering the jutaku there was a man sitting with his legs folded in front of him. The man in all black gets on both his knees and presents a scroll to the man. "Sensei I have taken down the False Dark Castle and brought you the secret of your rivals power, the answers you seek are in this scroll." he spoke as he placed the scroll in front of him. "Excellent work Kensei, you have served me well." The man reached out and picked up the scroll. When he opened he gazed at its contents for several minutes and then he finally spoke. "Kensei I have another mission for you. I need you to go back to the False Dark Castle and eliminate my rival. If the contents in the scroll are true you shouldn't have any problem taking her out." said the man. "May I at least have the contents in the scroll so that I may know what I'm in for?" He looked at Kensei with disgust " You have been trained by Kaijin Vanquisher of Nightmares, ME! I told you that you should have no problem taking her out the contents of the scroll are not needed for someone of your caliber!" Kaijin expressed with great emotion. "I'm sorry for the rudeness that I have displayed sensei, I will return to you soon with her remains." Kensei vanished into the shadows. A brief period passed after Kensei left and out no where Kaijin snap his fingers. Almost immediately three men appeared in the same attire that Kensei was wearing. "Kensei is going to fall against Sheva, and the contents of the scroll says that her ability is to Lustful temptation. She is able to enslave her opponent if they breath in the fog that she spits from her mouth. Also her kiss has very adverse effects from memory loss to death. You three will tail Kensei and stay in the shadows until he is about to die. Then rescue him so that we may treat his wounds." said Kaijin. "Sensei... I may be speaking out of line but this is wrong." said one of the three men. "Yes that is so... But the confirmation of her abilities is of great importance. Just as long as Kensei survives everything should be fine. Now SCATTER!" Kaijin commanded and they dispersed immediately.

Kensei arrived at the False Dark Castle ready to carry out his masters mission. "The death of Sheva is a priority one... I can't mess this up." he said to himself. He entered the castle through one of the windows on the rear. Guards were already low because he had killed so many during his last mission. He had the layout of the castle memorized and he entered close to her room thinking he could catch her sleeping. In front her room door there were two guards. He took out two sinbon needles and attacked with great precision. His attack was so silent they didn't even noticed what happened. He struct them both in their temples. They both fell to the floor dead. Kensei entered in shadow mode and slide under her door. Once in he released shadow mode and saw her laying down. He took a step forward and he immediately heard a voice come from in front of him. "So you break into my home, kill my trusted guards, still the scroll with intelligence on my abilities, then break into my house again to try and assassinate me. What do you think I should do with you hun?" asked the voice from the bed. Kensei was stunned and all he could think was how beautiful the voice was. "Oh I know, Kaijin always taught his students to never speak around the person they are going to assassinate. You should have nothing to say to the person that you're going to end..." She vanished from the bed and appeared behind Kensei. She leaned in and whispered in his ear "Well we are going to have to break that sweetie." He jumped away from her and readied himself for a fight. "You know for the men that attempt to kill me I always dispose of them in a special way. You see I deliver all of my kisses to them and as of now you're going to be dying for them all." Sheva said. She began to breathe heavily and a fogged began to come from her mouth. "What the hell is that?" Kensei began to think to himself while avoiding it. But despite his attempt to avoid it the fog cover the entire room and with no windows and the only exit was the door she was standing in front of the only option he has was to hold his breath. She appeared in front of him and placed he arms around him. "Come on breathe, do it for me." Sheva said as she inched closer to his face. He pushed her away and tried to escape the room. He made it to the door but gasped before exiting inhaling a large portion of the fog. "Damn it! Why couldn't I hold my breathe longer." he said rushing to the window in which he entered. But when he got there she was already there waiting on him. "I hope you didn't think you were leaving me yet, the fun hasn't started yet." He gazed into her eyes and all he could notice was how beautiful she was. He tried to move but his body wouldn't allow him to. She walked over to him very seductively and placed her arms around his neck. She kissed him on the cheek "Now which kiss should I deliver to you first." The she kissed him on the other cheek. Her teasing him with kisses on the cheek only made him want to kiss her more. "It seems that my fog has taken effect but just in case it hasn't..." she began to kiss he passionately but during the kiss she was exhaling the fog into his system. Kensei's thought process completely faded and the only thing that he could think was how he wanted Sheva so much. She broke the kiss. "Now do you love me?" She asked. "YES!" Kensei spoke to her for the first time. "Good good, now tell me what your name is." she commanded. " I am Kensei the Silent Shadow." he answered happily. "Well now that I know that you are mine I will deliver to you the rest of my kisses. Now which one shall I do first...Memory loss seems perfect, now open wide." she said. Kensei listened obediently and accepted her kiss. The kiss started to soft and grew more wild and passionate. Kensei embraced her and was taken over completely by ecstasy. She pushed warm tongue into his mouth and began to message his own. As her saliva began to mix with his, his memory started leaving him. His name, his master, his fighting style everything was leaving his mind. Out of nowhere the men that were tailing Kensei appeared and snatched him away from her. "What do you think you are doing with my victim?" she asked. They said nothing and vanished. She broke out into laughter. "Like I said a man who tried to kill me will receive all of my kisses and he will receive them all. Don't you worry, your love will be there to fulfill her promise."

to be continued...

I plan on continuing the story if anyone enjoy so if you liked it tell me and if you didn't tell me lol. Critisisim makes me better so go ahead guys/girls let me have it ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First time at this   My First time at this EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:36 pm

That was pretty good. The only complaint I can think of would be that the victim assassin was just a bit too incompetent. Definitely keep it up though. Smile
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: My First time at this   My First time at this EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Pretty nice, yar. It's interesting, and doesn't make it seem obvious whether or not the girl will win. I don't like forgone conclusions like that.
Back to top Go down
Gaara (The Highest Zero)

Gaara (The Highest Zero)

PostSubject: Re: My First time at this   My First time at this EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Sorry for making it this way Star it's just the way I choose to write lol
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: My First time at this   My First time at this EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Actually, it was a compliment, yar. ^^; I liked it.
Back to top Go down
lelouch

PostSubject: Re: My First time at this   My First time at this EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:20 pm

this is simply beautiful please make another installation soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First time at this   My First time at this Empty

Back to top Go down

My First time at this
Page 1 of 1