Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

幻想世界マインディア

Go down 
+33
rpganon123
Daemon McRae
Thunder
NeoGeno450
ChevalierDiabolique
rb9
Rickey985
joakinter
Rein21
megaurelius
ThirdEyeKage
overlordvoid
VGDMalcolm
IronAnt
065227n
Shakewell
LazyAlex
ThunderGod65
angrywhiteboy42
ShadithBro
CwHart
Professor Tree
Alzhar
Katanarama!
Swayze
Dataslycer
anon64
wolfzero001
Yuna
Cio
No one
SwerveStar
Mkmd13
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Kell wrote:
I don't get it. How do I lose to first boss? No matter what I do, the king's daughter always beats them.
they come back later much stronger
Back to top Go down
Kell

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Ah good. I'll look forward to it then. Very Happy
Thanks for the reply. And also, can you tell me what level I need to be at to defeat the mage (The second boss, the one who uses the footjob gameover scene).

EDIT: Ok, was losing to her a lot at level 6 so kept grinding till level 11. Beat her now.
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:15 am

Yes, this game need a lot of grinding, there is a patch that lower the difficulty, but i never find it anywhere.
Back to top Go down
megaurelius

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Does this get good again after the whole tower of happiness/tower of despair thing, cause this part sure is lame.
Back to top Go down
Kell

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:15 am

It gets really great again after that. I myself was very heavily disappointed in those towers but I left them yesterday and its great again now. Especially loved a certain place in town where I could go pay succubi to watch their legs. Best game over haha

NO MORE NEED FOR GRINDING
Anyways, I found that the game is grindy as hell so I managed to hack into it with cheatengine. Here's a savefile at the VERY beginning of the game with main character at level 99 and having 99999999 cash (Just 1 less than 1 billion). No boss has been fought yet, so you can fight them all and enjoy. And since the level is so high, you can get to further stages/areas in matter of minutes because you don't need to grind and you can easily beat bosses.

Read these 2 things first though:
1. Its only at level 99 with the cash. I haven't bought much of any equipment, so you'll have to buy it yourselves but there's plenty cash in there so its alright. You'll never run out of cash
2. Because level is so high, I found that enemies in first area simply cannot damage us. This is a slight letdown because I can't see their gameover texts/scenes. There's a way around to this. In 2nd area (the one which you enter right after first boss fight. first boss fight is the one which the game doesn't let you lose anyways because of king's daughter), when you go to left, you will immediately find slave ring. Equip yourself with that when you want to lose to enemies. Enjoy.

mega.co.nz/#!4RtziB6a!cX6OdUiY8pvhnqUIl372VG5230Rn-eoJl3wlBoZJQy4

Paste this save game in your game folder and then load it (it will be #1 in the list of loads).
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:46 am

megaurelius wrote:
Does this get good again after the whole tower of happiness/tower of despair thing, cause this part sure is lame.
Kell wrote:
It gets really great again after that. I myself was very heavily disappointed in those towers but I left them yesterday and its great again now. Especially loved a certain place in town where I could go pay succubi to watch their legs. Best game over haha
Yes, it is. It will be good again after that damn tower. Vina mansion and Sadi prison by far is the best dungeon and game over rape for me. I love femdom, yes, that's why i love it so much :p

And i also love the sidequest and secret that can be unlock in next 4th continent. Love the mist secret shop quest and the 3 poor child quest.
Back to top Go down
Kell

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:20 pm

Some questions:

1. I don't get it. Whats the 3rd item we're going to give to the tribute girl? First was earrings, then a bikini. Then what?

2. How to complete thief quest?

3. I have completed karen quest, defeated hospital, defeated vina mansion, defeated fairy cave and still the theater rear door remains closed. Also, for some reason I can't fight Martha. She merely says something like she doesnt hate humans and no fight starts.

What do I do? I'm really stuck here. Help plz
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Kell wrote:
Some questions:

1. I don't get it. Whats the 3rd item we're going to give to the tribute girl? First was earrings, then a bikini. Then what?

2. How to complete thief quest?

3. I have completed karen quest, defeated hospital, defeated vina mansion, defeated fairy cave and still the theater rear door remains closed. Also, for some reason I can't fight Martha. She merely says something like she doesnt hate humans and no fight starts.

What do I do? I'm really stuck here. Help plz
1. If i remembered correctly, it is a skill that bought on the first town.

2. Find the thief on second town basement -> look for a crack in the wall on fairy cave -> back to the thief -> look for a crack in the wall on 3rd floor area of left tower (happines/despair, forgot) -> back to the thief again -> Fight the girl at the back of the theater -> back to the thief again -> report to the one of the guy in front theater.

3. I'm sure if you have defeated all the boss on that area, you can fight her. Karen's quest is the one that you fight the boss on the bottom left city, where her lover is being seduced by the succubus, right?
Back to top Go down
Kell

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:37 am

In regards to the tribute girl... tested the first town. I purchased all skills from the shop but it still doesn't work. Do we get the skill from somewhere else? where? cuz i've roamed the entire town 1 and talked to everyone >.<

And thanks for the reply ^^
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:02 am

Kell wrote:
In regards to the tribute girl... tested the first town. I purchased all skills from the shop but it still doesn't work. Do we get the skill from somewhere else? where? cuz i've roamed the entire town 1 and talked to everyone >.<

And thanks for the reply ^^
What's the sentence of the tribute girl says?

「女連れには興味ないわぁ……。しっしっ!」
「私の欲しいものはアレよアレ。ほらワンちゃん早くお行きなさい……♪」

And, make sure you use the skill that you have purchased, not just buying it.

For Martha boss, i don't think we need to do anything more than killing all the boss around the area and talking to any people... Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Kell

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:22 am

Ok, I completed thief quest and then opened theater door to view the girl's corruption. I don't know what caused it but it was one of these events which led me to allow to fight Martha. Fought her now. Thanks for the info about thief quest.

Still can't complete the Tribute girl tho :\
She says:

貢がせお姉さん「私の欲しいものはアレよアレ。ほらワンちゃん早くお行きなさい……♪」

Im sure I have all skills than I can buy from hometown shop, and have used them too. Sad 
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Kell wrote:

She says:

Im sure I have all skills than I can buy from hometown shop, and have used them too. Sad 
Hmm, that's odd, i'm sure that one need the skills sold from the first town because before i too have the same problem and just bought it all. Too bad that i don't exactly remember what the specific skill.
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:22 am

I try to do the mansion but the boss auto enslaves me at the beginning of the fight? Dunno what's up with that.
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:22 am

VGDMalcolm wrote:
I try to do the mansion but the boss auto enslaves me at the beginning of the fight? Dunno what's up with that.
I'm certain that's because you own Vina Photo, either you bought it outside, or you get it from the basement before Vina fight. Either way, you must discard it, the photo make you her slave.

幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 Attachment
This is the item you must discard...
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:02 pm

Kell wrote:
Ok, I completed thief quest and then opened theater door to view the girl's corruption. I don't know what caused it but it was one of these events which led me to allow to fight Martha. Fought her now. Thanks for the info about thief quest.

She says:

first she asks for 高級イアリング, then マイクロビキニ, then レイイメージ. after you give her レイイメージ she rises you hp/mp by 10 and your thought(speed) by 3

@VGDMalcolm
yeah it's best to ignore those stairs to the first floor storage-room till after you fight her. also you can find a rusty sword in one of the wooden crates in there as long as you don't enter the badend route you can turn it into the mind sword in the final dungeon
Back to top Go down
Rein21

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:39 am

i just saw this post
but i don't know why i can't DL the link of this game ><
my IDM always failed DLing it
is it just me?

or maybe some1 is kind enough to upload it in another site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:00 am

So what's up with the town where you catch Paranon sleeping in the bed?
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 3:04 am

VGDMalcolm wrote:
You need to fulfill all of the girl (not Paranon) in the bed request... She ask you to get books, dolls, defeat demon, i don't remember the order :p
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:46 am

VGDMalcolm wrote:
also there a nice ring on the floor in the room Paranon sleeps in though it has a down side just like the rest of her equips
Back to top Go down
ThirdEyeKage

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 1:52 pm

I'm having a problem with this game. Whenever I download it and unzip, I get weird characters like this:
wŒ¶‘z¢ŠEƒ}ƒCƒ“ƒfƒBƒA@`ƒhƒLƒhƒL—U˜fƒ}ƒCƒ“ƒhƒoƒgƒ‹`x
‚¨”ƒ‚¢ã‚°½‚É‚ ‚肪‚Æ‚¤‚²‚´‚¢‚Ü‚·B

I've tried downloading with applocale and with the entire computer in the Japanese locale, but I still get these characters. Whenever I try to boot up the game, error messages pop up with similar characters and the game ends up closing out.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:24 pm

Are yu sure you're changing non unicode programs to Japanese? It's wih the administrative tab. If it isn't that, I don't know what is causing this.
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:41 am

Cio wrote:
VGDMalcolm wrote:
You need to fulfill all of the girl (not Paranon) in the bed request... She ask you to get books, dolls, defeat demon, i don't remember the order :p
There's a **** ton of bookcases in the mansion, coupled with the obnoxious random encounters and my **** knowledge of Japanese, this won't be a fun search quest.

Time to break.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:29 pm

ThirdEyeKage wrote:
I'm having a problem with this game. Whenever I download it and unzip, I get weird characters like this:
wŒ¶‘z¢ŠEƒ}ƒCƒ“ƒfƒBƒA@`ƒhƒLƒhƒL—U˜fƒ}ƒCƒ“ƒhƒoƒgƒ‹`x
‚¨”ƒ‚¢ã‚°½‚É‚ ‚肪‚Æ‚¤‚²‚´‚¢‚Ü‚·B

I've tried downloading with applocale and with the entire computer in the Japanese locale, but I still get these characters. Whenever I try to boot up the game, error messages pop up with similar characters and the game ends up closing out.
it's probably a problem with the source try downloading it elsewhere
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:30 pm

VGDMalcolm wrote:
Cio wrote:
VGDMalcolm wrote:
There's a **** ton of bookcases in the mansion, coupled with the obnoxious random encounters and my **** knowledge of Japanese, this won't be a fun search quest.

Time to break.
it's on one of the ones near paranon's room and the bear is north of it
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:03 am

ShadithBro wrote:
VGDMalcolm wrote:
Cio wrote:
VGDMalcolm wrote:

Time to break.
it's on one of the ones near paranon's room and the bear is north of it
Was the demon talked about killing in Area 2? I remember a powerful ass girl there and defeated her (hard to do even at lvl 99 without proper equipment), so I might have went out of order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

幻想世界マインディア
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Video Games-
Jump to: