Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

幻想世界マインディア

Go down 
+33
rpganon123
Daemon McRae
Thunder
NeoGeno450
ChevalierDiabolique
rb9
Rickey985
joakinter
Rein21
megaurelius
ThirdEyeKage
overlordvoid
VGDMalcolm
IronAnt
065227n
Shakewell
LazyAlex
ThunderGod65
angrywhiteboy42
ShadithBro
CwHart
Professor Tree
Alzhar
Katanarama!
Swayze
Dataslycer
anon64
wolfzero001
Yuna
Cio
No one
SwerveStar
Mkmd13
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:47 am

Poor three sister house? I dont recall that place but I already did the thief quest. That is how I got the back of the theater open.

EDIT: I found them and the event worked when I went back to the theater, now I went back to the poor three sister house and checked the mouse hole and got a message that says im sorry sister. What do I do from there now?
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:53 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
Poor three sister house? I dont recall that place but I already did the thief quest. That is how I got the back of the theater open.

You should check on the world map outside the town, especially the house/broken house, at each corner. The poor sisters house locate south east from the town.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:10 am

yea I guess you didnt see my edit in time lol
Back to top Go down
Katanarama!

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:23 am

Have people finished or almost finished this game?

I think it'd be fun posting our own game reviews Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:13 am

There is an update that has been made now.
Back to top Go down
Katanarama!

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:55 am

By update, do you mean the patch?
Because, real talk, that patch is needed. This game makes me ragequit and I can't find a patch anywhere. Mad
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:

LOL, yeah, i didn't see that hehe... Next you just need to enter the theater from the back again until the main hall, Mel should be there.

Katanarama! wrote:
Have people finished or almost finished this game?

I think it'd be fun posting our own game reviews Very Happy

Yes, i have. I will make them later. But, this game were one of the best RPG Maker game and the concept hit me.

Katanarama! wrote:
By update, do you mean the patch?
Because, real talk, that patch is needed. This game makes me ragequit and I can't find a patch anywhere. Mad

Yep again, the update were like i said before.
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:06 am

I'm still wondering if I am missing a program to get the game to work or the download link got corrupted at some point cause I tried four times and all three resulted into a corrupted file
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:45 am

Ok got the game to work, now trying ti figure out how to get AGTH to translate it
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:39 pm

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/tech-support-talk-12/ith-translation-aggregator-guide-67016/

This helps?
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Cio wrote:
Dataslycer wrote:
So if I had beaten Trisha on the clash of the big bridge, does that mean I am locked into her ending (assuming I have the ribbon) even if I use Paranon's mirror?

Actually, that the same question i asking lazy on MGU forum, and not yet answered for now... haha...

Currently i'm on mind succubus castle. I will tell you if i get the answer ASAP.

lazydude on MGU is LazyAlex here ya know

also I'm the one who gave him is GH avatars though all I did was rip them from AGH and cleaned them up a bit

also alex want me to mention this http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ105162.html for those whom like Nurse Sara
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Ah I remember clicking that when I was going through titles from the same develerps.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:33 pm

it's just one of Neitifasu's audio fantasies just like everything he's done other then Mindia (and a few short stories) but almost all the audios included script files so there not that hard to translate.

also if those of you whom are in to the whole sex brainwashing thing like alex take a look at some of the stories here.

http://bokukkoinma.blog67.fc2.com/

the author is a fan of big breast and tomboys but I haven't read any of it myself yet.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Cio wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:

LOL, yeah, i didn't see that hehe... Next you just need to enter the theater from the back again until the main hall, Mel should be there.

Nope still isnt there. Is there another step that im missing? I can examine the mouse hole and get the message but she still isnt at the theater.
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:27 am

Mkmd13 wrote:

Nope still isnt there. Is there another step that im missing? I can examine the mouse hole and get the message but she still isnt at the theater.

Hmmm, that's odd... Maybe there is a time limit, then? Don't know it too...

I remembered back then i promise i will make a review, i will try what i can do to this wonderful game:

Description/Story
There is a world called Mindia that doomed by a demon called Mind Succubus. Many town were being attacked and all the people were either being destroyed or enslaved by the succubus. Kakeru, a hero that being blessed by Dia the Goddess, arise to stop the succubus and save the world. He must resist the succubus temptation and bring Mindia back to peace, lose to any enemy means being enslaved, mind controlled or even death. Kakeru's adventure begin in a arousing moment :p

Gameplay
Like any other RPG Maker Game, you control a hero that walk in the map and enter town or dungeon. The enemy encounter were random and usually you must fight them alone (with the exception in the beginning). Your HP is your will/resist power to resist the enemy's temptation. You have MP/SP to use ability to damage your enemy or heal your will, and you have a skill called "Reality" which you get by dealt damage or being damaged, any "Reality" skill usually a boost up skill for you character or damage/status your enemy. IMO the battle system were one the best for one player RPG style fight. The dungeon were pretty simple and linear with a few puzzle near to end game. Also, like always RPG, there is equip that either you can get by shopping, obtain from enemies or treasure/chest.

Music
The music were top class and match for each town, dungeon or scene. I love the boss battle theme and some place theme.

misc
Secret... Yeah! This is what this game outstanding against other game nowadays IMO. There are a lot of secret through the game, secret place, secret shop, secret item or even secret quest and enemy! All of the secret not just randomly there, but they have a good amount of hint that you require to find them. Very good plus for a player that like to think.

H-content
This is an adult game, so yes, of course it have many H-content. All the enemies are female and use temptation attack to seduce you. There is 3 type enemy for random encounter except final dungeon: Mature/MILF, Girl/TEEN and kid/LOLI. Lost to them and the game over text will appear with usually short. Lost to the boss will trigger a game over rape scene CG with 1 or more variety of them, usually all of them enslaving/mind controlled Kakeru in the progress.

Overall/My Opinion of this game
I love the concept where the enemy is all female and they can easily dominate people and enslaving them to do their bidding. The gameplay also entertaining with no any same pattern each battle. The art were done by many artist but overall the CG were pretty good. The bad side were this game only have japanese version and the lack of RPG Maker Game. Overall this game were very addicting if you have the fetish and like some strategic gameplay. I'm giving this game a 8.5 out of 10. If only this game not a mere RPG Maker Game, maybe it can maximize its potential.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:28 pm

I have no clue... Does it have to do with the little girl that switches things? I have no clue what she switches or what it does.
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
I have no clue... Does it have to do with the little girl that switches things? I have no clue what she switches or what it does.

I think not. I believe the switch were related to a battle but i don't know what she switch.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:46 pm

She is suppose to switch additional text for some enemies, I think.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:34 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
Cio wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:

if you enter the bad end route you cant get the event
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:10 pm

So, is there a patch out for this that reduces the grinding? If so, where can I go to grab it? I love this game a lot, but I'd love for it to be a little less painful to get to the good stuff... Thanks, guys!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Awwwwwwww, well that blows then... Sad
Back to top Go down
ThunderGod65

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:31 am

Regarding the little girl switch and Dataslycer comment.
If you turn on the switch and lose the below named, you'll get treated to a longer game over text.

街のお姉さん(おっぱい) 自慰
街のお姉さん(お尻) 尻コキ
背徳のシスター 本番
背徳のお姉さん 太ももコキ
おっとりママ 授乳手コキ
フェラ好きお姉さん フェラ
セクシーなお姉さん 自慰
優しいメイド 手コキ
足コキ少女 足コキ
ブルマ少女 本番
ドレスのお姉さん 椅子

Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:33 am

ThunderGod65 wrote:
Regarding the little girl switch and Dataslycer comment.
If you turn on the switch and lose the below named, you'll get treated to a longer game over text.

街のお姉さん(おっぱい) masturbation
街のお姉さん(お尻) hotdog(i think)
背徳のシスター sex
背徳のお姉さん Intercrural(thigh)
おっとりママ handjob + breast feeding
フェラ好きお姉さん Fellatio
セクシーなお姉さん  masturbation
優しいメイド  handjob
足コキ少女  footjob
ブルマ少女 sex
ドレスのお姉さん you are a chair

alien hard to type w/o a keyboard but there you go
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:21 pm

you guys should grab this

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ106751.html

it's pretty much audio of you getting kissed and enslaved by Paranon

audio file 1 is mostly kissing 2 is kiss and blow job 3 is mostly kissing again(if I'm translating it right that is)

~alex
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:30 am

ShadithBro wrote:
you guys should grab this

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ106751.html

it's pretty much audio of you getting kissed and enslaved by Paranon

audio file 1 is mostly kissing 2 is kiss and blow job 3 is mostly kissing again(if I'm translating it right that is)

~alex

Do you actually get to see anything or is it just a black screen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

幻想世界マインディア
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Video Games-
Jump to: