Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

幻想世界マインディア

Go down 
+33
rpganon123
Daemon McRae
Thunder
NeoGeno450
ChevalierDiabolique
rb9
Rickey985
joakinter
Rein21
megaurelius
ThirdEyeKage
overlordvoid
VGDMalcolm
IronAnt
065227n
Shakewell
LazyAlex
ThunderGod65
angrywhiteboy42
ShadithBro
CwHart
Professor Tree
Alzhar
Katanarama!
Swayze
Dataslycer
anon64
wolfzero001
Yuna
Cio
No one
SwerveStar
Mkmd13
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Katanarama!

幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:41 am

@Fiery Snake: Can you be more specific? If it's in the AGTH program, you need to try each font until it shows up correctly. It's usually different for each game, and it resets to the 1st option in the drop-down box when you start it.

For those playing this, I want to post a little guide because this game is TOUGH. If it's useful for everyone, I'll post as I go through the game. This section is on the Guilt (Gilt) and Happiness towers.

1. I abandoned the hentai aspect of this level because the tower enemies are more disturbing than sexy. Not into BDSM. You need to know that the enemies in Happiness tower are weak to SOUND ATTACKS and the enemies in Guilt tower are weak to IMAGE ATTACKS. Buy BOTH of the Ray attack-types from the store.

2. Each tower holds equipment that the opposite tower is weak against. The Happiness tower has image boosting items, and vice versa. I suggest going through both towers to collect the items, but DO NOT fight the bosses at the top.

3. On the 3rd floor of each tower, there's a free healing circle, so it's a great spot to grind. You NEED to be level 11-12 so you have the Reality Attack skill.

4. The Happiness boss is much easier than the Guilt boss. Both bosses start with 2 minions, so it's a 3-on-one fight. I took Happiness out on the 1st try, as her minions are weak defensively but strong. You have exactly ONE TURN to kill a minion, or Happiness will buff them. I got lucky and killed both minions on Happiness in the 1st turn.

5. Guilt...oh jeezus Evil or Very Mad Her minions are defensive in nature. Therefore...she buffs her minions to give both a double attack. That's 5 attacks total after turn 2. You're dead if you don't kill them with your Reality attack and Image magic. Equip the image boosting items, start with the Reality attack, and pray you get lucky and one-shot a minion.
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:28 am

Tips from me is, always on 100 RP before a boss battle, because you can blast the minion with a 85 RP reality skill that attack the whole enemy with huge damage, usually killing both minion.

This game have a lot secret, so you need to understand what any, i mean ANY, dialogue and try to do some act to any suspicious thing like a mirror or mouse hole or a box. The secrets stuff basically start at 4rd continent, around the 4rd town (Meliatown) there are 3 hidden house around the town in world map. Also, after you beat the !@#$ cave of whisper (the damn can't open menu in there before you beat the boss), then a lot sidequest also appear, theater and thief quest.

After you can past the angel blocking your way there, you can access the secret mist shop/market if you have found the password to pass the guard in there. To get the password, you need to examine the mirror in one of the three house around Melia town, it will say to keep talking to the boy in the beach, after 3 times talking to him, he will say that the mysterious guy in 3rd town (Matorola town, the Gilt and Happiness town) know the password. The guy were on the left up corner in the town.

Last for now, there are multiple ending in this game. On the way to 5th continent, Trisha will engage you in battle which it's OK if you lost to her. But if you defeat her, you will get her ending. Later on, on the Waltz despair town, you will fight Fear/Phia, the corrupted princess from the 1st town, Adia Town. If you beat her without her ribbon, you will get bad end. You can get her ribbon after talking to her once then go back to her castle and talk to her maid. With her ribbon, defeat her and you get good end. Last, if you use Paranon's Mirror on last boss, you get another ending (not use about other Paranon's item)

credit: lazydude on ulmf and MGU forum.

I currently on despair town defeating Hellzury...
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:00 pm

fuck me the game in this dl that i was looking for is corrupt so al i got is the massive monster cock hentai thing so i gotta redownload
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:49 pm

Im currently stuck at the despair town. I can not beat the shy girl laying on the bed. Once the battle starts, no matter what attack I do to her, it says that it does not damage her.

Am I too under leveled or am I missing something? Im lvl 26 btw.
Back to top Go down
Alzhar

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Katanarama! wrote:
@Fiery Snake: Can you be more specific? If it's in the AGTH program, you need to try each font until it shows up correctly. It's usually different for each game, and it resets to the 1st option in the drop-down box when you start it.

I just download it and tried to play it straight.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:37 pm

What kind of game(s) is this? Just some charming RPG? Are there animations/images of physical attacks or kisses?
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:20 pm

no animation. Scene involving kiss, yes for some boss scene. Many kiss text.

Mkmd13 wrote:
Im currently stuck at the despair town. I can not beat the shy girl laying on the bed. Once the battle starts, no matter what attack I do to her, it says that it does not damage her.

Am I too under leveled or am I missing something? Im lvl 26 btw.

Hmm ,it is the 1st town on the 5th continent? If yes, it is not despair town, it's DullMute the lazy town. The boss is Daidy where she is on the bed telling you to bring her the book, bear stuff and defeat 2 Mind Succubus, no?

She is strong against Sound damage, so attack her with Image attack. After some time, she will use reality where sometime she will reflect your attack, so keep your hp carefully...

I'm overpower because grinding to defeat Trisha before, i'm lvl 41 by here.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:55 pm

So if I had beaten Trisha on the clash of the big bridge, does that mean I am locked into her ending (assuming I have the ribbon) even if I use Paranon's mirror?
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Dataslycer wrote:
So if I had beaten Trisha on the clash of the big bridge, does that mean I am locked into her ending (assuming I have the ribbon) even if I use Paranon's mirror?

Actually, that the same question i asking lazy on MGU forum, and not yet answered for now... haha...

Currently i'm on mind succubus castle. I will tell you if i get the answer ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:12 am

Ok, thanks Cio. I just think im under leveled so I will go grind some more, beat the Whisper cave and then come back to her.
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:56 am

Finished the game, dunno what ending i get between the 4 option before, maybe the good end. But i can't confirm it yet. Get the collection room save file without final boss replay >.<
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:43 pm

The file seems to constantly be corrupted when I try the extract the mention game. The other game with the girl getting raped isn't really all that appealing so its a bummer this wont work. Any idea what I may be doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:03 am

i get this exact same problem Sad
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:47 pm

A lot of the author of this's games don't work right in Windows 7. Try Windows XP and then it should work.
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:19 am

Actually, i'm using win7 and it works fine to me... Maybe the font type problem? I have heard at ulmf forum that some people get trouble with RPG Maker game regarding the font type.
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:27 am

Yeah most games that are compatible with Wins XP and Vista should work for 7 cause thats how 7 was made. I think I know whats wrong so I'ma gonna give it another shot

Edit: Yeah I got another file corruption. Either I am missing somthing needed other then just the download itself, or at some point the site running it somehow messed up the file. I dun suppose anyone with a working game could compress it and put it on another download sight >.>
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Dataslycer wrote:

Here's Lazy answer regarding the endings

Quote :
endings in order of priority(I.e if you the requirements you get what ever ending is listed first) BADEND, ParanonEND, TrishaEND, Taidi(Tidy)END

requirements
fight Hellzury without Phia's ribbon BADEND
clear game without using the mirror ParanonEND
beat Trisha on the way to 5th TrishaEND
beat the final boss TidyEND(I often read her name as ハイディ on my first play)

On my playthrough, i get Paranon's ending and Trisha ending.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:12 am

Oh so you have to not use the mirror to get Paranon's ending?
Back to top Go down
Katanarama!

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:43 pm

Can anyone give me a hand on progressing in this game?

1. I beat the Nurse succubus in the hospital first.
2. Then, I beat the succubus for Karen's quest to rescue Hans.
3. Then, I went to the main town and beat Bina. (The designers are dicks for giving you her instant GAME OVER item right before her boss fight btw).
4. Then, I went and beat the fairies in Whispering Cave. Right after the triple fairy fight, I walked into a warp circle to take me outside.

Now I'm just clicking around everywhere on continent 4.
The Theater did not open after the Whispering Cave and I can't find anymore quests to do.
I tried to go to the next continent, but the warp circle doesn't work.
I also tried looking on different forums for a guide...but found nothing.

Did I skip a mandatory item somewhere? What am I missing? Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Katanarama! wrote:
Can anyone give me a hand on progressing in this game?

1. I beat the Nurse succubus in the hospital first.
2. Then, I beat the succubus for Karen's quest to rescue Hans.
3. Then, I went to the main town and beat Bina. (The designers are dicks for giving you her instant GAME OVER item right before her boss fight btw).
4. Then, I went and beat the fairies in Whispering Cave. Right after the triple fairy fight, I walked into a warp circle to take me outside.

Now I'm just clicking around everywhere on continent 4.
The Theater did not open after the Whispering Cave and I can't find anymore quests to do.
I tried to go to the next continent, but the warp circle doesn't work.
I also tried looking on different forums for a guide...but found nothing.

Did I skip a mandatory item somewhere? What am I missing? Question Question Question

You need to defeat Marsha (the pregnant succubus) in the house above the town where you met Karen. The theater never open. But the back of the theater can be opened, just check it.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:28 pm

What is the point in the back of the theater opening? I went back there and found nothing there.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:20 pm

I figured out how to fix it for those of you that it won't work for. Download RPG Maker VX Ace. Just google it and it should be the first link (from Cnet). Then install it and then this game should run.
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:05 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
What is the point in the back of the theater opening? I went back there and found nothing there.

Yes, the first time you enter the back of the theater should show the scene where the youngest sister of the three poor sisters were corrupted into mind succubus by Trisha. Then you need to go to their house and read the message in the wall where there is a mouse hole. Then just go back to the theater again and there will be the young mind succubus there. Accept her request to kill her to get some status booster.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Hm, its weird... Nothing happened when I went there in the first place. Maybe after I complete some of the quests further ahead that it will show up.
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:28 pm

IF you go to the poor three sister house, are they still there?

I'm not sure if you need to do this before, but you can try to do the thief quest for the gentlemen near the theater (front, near to out to map door).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 幻想世界マインディア   幻想世界マインディア - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

幻想世界マインディア
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Video Games-
Jump to: