Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma

Go down 
+2
anon64
CwHart
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Niles was about half way around the camp when he started getting that nagging sensation to turn back again. He tried to shake it off but quickly ended up with a bad headache. "Ugh, just what I needed..." he whispered sarcastically.

After a couple of steps his headache become more prominent, to the point he needed to stop and lean on a nearby tree. "God damn that hurts..." he grunted as he put a hand to his forehead. Niles took the time to further examine the campsite as he tried to get to grips with what was going on. "What could be causing this? Mental fatigue? Anxiety? Stress? Bacon...? Wait what?" Niles looked towards the tent in confusion, then at the rest of the camp as he heard a women chanting about the wonders of her favorite snack food. In fact, food seemed to be the primary factor here. The placed looked more like a glorified picnic then a camp built for survival in the forest.

Niles shrugged and slowly stepped away from the tree he was leaning against as he tried to pick up from where he left off. The further he walked however, the stronger the pounding in his head became. He was almost sure at this point that something or someone in the forest was messing with his head. He had to stop again just before he reached the end of the camp. He felt like he would pass out if he kept on walking, but he couldn't just sit idly in the middle of a dangerous forest. If he had some kind of safe area maybe he could recuperate and make it out. Something like a small building or a cave or...

Niles looked over his shoulder back at the camp site.

"...Crap"

"Well, here goes nothing" he said as he slowly stumbled towards the tent.

He hesitated outside the tent, not quite sure what to say to wake up this potentially dangerous women. In the end though, he just settled for "Umm... Ladie?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:26 am

Erick wasn't quite sure how to react to this, so he looked over to Jasmine awkwardly as Pinta hugged him closer
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:18 am

Mattew
Mattew lays down and calmly sleeps all night, awakening in the time perioid in which the rest of the players are RPing.

Niles
"Nh?" The sleeping female began. She sat up and yawned. "Morning already?" She mused. She had large, bent horns, and appeared to be somewhat hung over. She also appeared to have massive physical strength. She must be an Oni Sharmite. "What time is it...? Really? It's the middle of the day?" She thought aloud, looking at her watch. She laid back down and waved her hand. "Do me a favor and get me something to eat?" She asked Niles. She appeared to think he was a slave of something.

Erick and Amy
Jasmine shrugged. "So, uh, do you want to come see the bar with us?" She asked.
Amy thought to herself. "Well, I don't drink." She told them. "Is that ok?"
"Sure, it's fine." Jasmine responded. "There's plenty to have in there." Jasmine led Pinta, Amy and Erick forwards and entered the bar. Pinta sorta tugged in Erick with her. Amy hopped in after them.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:15 pm

"...Yaaaaaawn"
Mattew woke up,and said to himself."ahhhh,what a nice dream"
"Wait...didn't I said to stop talking to yourse-" He tried to step up has he said that,but felt something cold pushing against his throat "Whoa...a knife!?!?" He shouted has he saw himself surrounded by persons using dark cloaks.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:40 pm

Erick allowed himself to be led into the bar by and took a seat next to pinta as Jaz went behind the bar and Amy slowly followed
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Mattew
The leader of the bandits, standing over him, appeared to have glasses on. "Ahem, yes, hello." He began. "Good morning. So, what do you intend to do today? I suppose it may have to do with any treasure you may have found in this cave? Speaking of which, we'll been taking that."
The other thieves began to go through his stuff, looking for anything valuable.
"Now." The leader said. "Where is it?"

Erick and Amy
Amy sat next to Erick, on the other side of Pinta. "So, what was your name? Erick?" She asked. She let out a deep exhale, blowing a big pink bubble out of gum.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:37 am

"Treasure?" Asked Mattew. "I didn't found any treasure in here,what are you talking about?"
"Anyway,sir, I don't think it is very polite of you to attack someone while he is asleep,neither not introducing yourself FIRST!" As he finished the sentence,with a quick swipe he threw the knife off the bandit's hand and launched it into the far bottom of the cave.
After that he got up with a pair of kicks which blew off the bandit,and grabbed his swords,hidden in his sleeping bag. "Heh,and they said to keep my swords while sleeping could be dangerous"
"So? What are you going to do?" Mattew asked the bandits. "It may be 3 against 1,but i'm superior in swordsmanship and you only wield knives,so i'll give you a chance to flee,or...suffer the consecuences" he said,with a face that could make the most horrible of nightmares pale in comparsion...
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:45 pm

"Yeah, Erick" He smiled "And you're Amy right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Niles looked at the Oni with confusion, He was not expecting such a calm response. He noticed her muscular build, she could definitely do some damage if push came to shove and Niles wasn't confident that he would win a fight with his head the way it was, although hers didn't seem much better. Still, he decided not to risk it and played along.

"Of course Ma'am- uhh, Mistress" He said as he backed away from the tent towards the cooler.

He sighed as he pulled the cooler door open. "Of all the women I could meet in the middle of the forest I would end up with the butch alcoholic..." he muttered with frustration. He pulled a napkin out of the inside pocket of his jacket as he reached for a taco. "One for me..." He thought as he folded the snack inside his napkin and hid it in his pocket. He reached inside the cooler and yanked out another one "Aaaaand one for you". Niles began the slow walk back to the tent. "Alright, just keep up the facade until your head clears and then skedaddle, leaving miss "Smelzarum" none the wiser..." He thought as he reached the tent.

"Here you are" He said as he handed the Oni a bacon taco with a smile.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:38 am

Quarthis laughed before she looked at Jack and said, "Basic? No, it was certainly not basic magic. I don't think a human could do it and I don't know how many other Sharmites can do it, honestly...it might be unique to nagas. They never told me and I never asked."
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Mattew
"Hm." The leader remarked nonchalantly. "You're quite an interesting fellow, I certainly wasn't expecting that." He shrugged. "Well, given the circumstance, I suppose we'll just go. Tally ho." He waved his hand as he began to walk away. The other bandits shrugged, dropped what they had grabbed, and walked off after him.
"You're lucky da leader is lettin' ya off easy, kid!" One of them, the burlier, tougher bandit, yelled out.
The leader audibly sighed. "Taunting like that is very unbecoming!" He told them.
The burly bandit looked rather embarrassed, then followed. The other, thinner bandit turned back and adjusted his glasses. "To clarify," he said in a raspy voice, "this cave is said to have a lot of treasures, but is home to many dangerous Sharmites and even some Humans further in." He followed his leader as well.

Erick and Amy
Amy smiled and nodded. "Mmhm!" She mumbled, blowing her bubble extra big, until it popped all over her face. She cleaned it up quickly. "I'm Amy Lunaria!" She told him.

Niles
"Oh, cool, a bacon taco..." She said aloud, taking it. She took a big bite. "Yeah, that's good." The Oni said to him, with a smile. She laid down again and continued to eat. "Thanks, you go chill." She told him.

Quarthis
Jack scratched his head. "You really don't know?" He asked her. "That certainly didn't look unique to Nagas for any reason, it looked like something a practicioner of magic could learn... Looked like it was high level though." He kept gathering the wood. "There, that looks good..." Jack thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:06 pm

"Hm...thanks for the advice" Mattew said as he looked at them walking away.
"So,dangerous people lurking in this cave...look where I had to rest in" he muttered.
Mattew tried to walk to where his stuff was,but when he tried to pick it up,he felt a strange sensation from his left arm. When he looked at it,he found that he was wounded. It didn't hurt much,but it seemed to be pretty deep."huh...it must have been the knife" He thought So,he packed everything (with one hand,of course) and went outside. "Well,with a wound like this I won't be able to fight,so I better find a place to heal myself. Hm......I think that camp will do." He said,spotting a tent in the far distance.

After a long walk where he felt like somebody could atack him at any moment,he finally reached the tent,in which there was an oni sharmite eating something like a taco. After gathering the courage to speak,Mattew said "um...excuse me,miss,could you have...any bandages to spare?"
Until he said that,he didn't notice the presence of the man aside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Niles turned to face the cloaked man in surprise, this was definitely going to complicate things...

"Ahh James! Always a pleasure to see ya pal!" he said with a fake grin. He laughed nervously as he turned to address the Oni. "Don't worry, I know this man. We serve the same mistress actually" he lied as he continued to laugh nervously. He subtly winked at Mattew from across the tent. "Isn't that right buddy?"
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:46 pm

"Uuuuhhhh,s-sure,it's been a long time,friend" Mattew said,confused,but understanding the wink.
"Buddy,can we talk for a little?" He said,and looked at the oni "don't worry,it won't take much"
After that he whispered to Niles,making sure the oni didn't hear him "Can you tell me what's going on? I just came for medicine" he showed his injured arm to Niles. "And just in case this is a plan that ends up adding me in the mixture, im Mattew"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:13 pm

"so amy do you live here?" Erick started but was cut off by pinta putting her arm around him and resting her head on his shoulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:24 pm

"Pleasure to meet ya, but we really should discuss this outside" Niles whispered as he gestured towards the tent entrance.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:40 pm

"you're right" Mattew whispered,then told the oni an excuse and got out of the tent with Niles
"So,what now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:15 pm

"First things first." Niles pulled a small plastic bottle out of one of his coat pockets, took the lid off, and shook out a small pill. "These painkillers are all I've got for now. Should tide you over until we find something to deal with that arm of yours."

"Names Nile's by the way" he said as he handed Mattew the pill. "Hope your days been going better then mine."
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:20 pm

"that depends,if you enjoy being chased by sharmites whenever they see you,then you'd love being me" Mattew said,and grabbed the pill "thanks"
"nice to meet ya,Niles"
"so,what are you going to do with the oni?" said Mattew while pointing at the tent "you're not thinking in staying here with her,are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Niles couldn't help but chuckle at the idea.
"Of course not, I don't even know her name, I was just passing through and had to rest. She figured I was a slave so... I just kinda went with it. Gave me free reign of her campsite and kept her off my back." He covered the bottle and slipped it back into his pocket. "I'll be leaving once I heal up." Niles suddenly noticed that his head had mostly cleared up. He glanced nervously towards the forest, and back at Mattew.

"Anyway, how did you stumble onto this little haven?"
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:57 pm

"the usual story,being chased by sharmites,went to sleep in a cave.Got atacked by bandits, and while fighting the got this little baby in here" Mattew said,while looking to his wound.
"Anyway,what are you going to do once you're outta here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:36 pm

"Head for the capital, have a warm meal and fall asleep. It's not an amazing plan, but it works for me." He said with a grin.

"But let's take a step back for a moment. You said you fell asleep in a cave? Because trying to rest in a sharmites campsite in the middle of queens isn't the... safest idea. Is it close?"

Last edited by Taxon on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TIME PARADOX)
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:39 pm

" a little bit,but whe have to get past the tent,and I guess by the time that the oni won't be happy to see us this late,believing we are slaves.So you good at running?"
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:32 pm

((...I had said it was midday. Mattew only just woke up, and I let him rest because it was to catch him up... *confused*))

Mattew and Niles
The Oni seemed rather confused. She let them go and simply kept eating. She finished her food and yawned, awaiting their return.

Erick and Amy
"Ahhhh..." Pinta sighed and relaxed, clinging to Erick's arm.
Amy looked to Pinta, then back to Erick. "Well, I live in Capital City, if that's what you mean!" She told him in response.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:09 pm

((Well then,lets not screw up again like i did and rearrange the story again,so...how about going to the cave so niles can recover from his headache? You OK with that taxon?))
((Also,Swerve,could you tell us when time is passing? Sometimes waiting days for people to post make it feel like time is running in the RP too,besides,that would help people to don't make mistakes like we just did))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next