Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma

Go down 
+2
anon64
CwHart
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:42 pm

"Okay cool" erick said before turning to Jasmine "Lets see how the wine i helped with tastes" he then wrapped put his arm around Pinta's neck and let her rest her head on his chest
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:52 am

((I think I might do that. I'll occasionally say that time has passed in the RP, like, depending on the actions of the characters I'll occasionally say "Night" or "10:00 PM" or something. At this point the time would be about 3:00 PM for all, I guess.))

Time: About 3:00 PM

Erick and Amy
Pinta nuzzles Erick's chest drunkenly.
"All right, I'll get started on it!" Jasmine said cheerfully, getting ready to prepare the wine. She skittered behind the counter and began the process. Amy watched closely, certainly curious of the process.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:03 pm

Erick looked down at Pinta into her eyes, he started to realise that they were strangely hypnotic so looked away, worried about what even a drunk succubus could do without even meaning to
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:57 pm

Erick and Amy
Jasmine turns to the group. "This may take a little time. Would you like something else while you wait?"
Amy sits up. "Can I just have a salad?" She asks.
"Of course." Jasmine responded. "And you, Erick?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:52 am

"I'll just wait for the wine if that's okay" he said while absentmindedly running his hand through pintas hair, "I'll have some more wine to jazzy" pinta giggled
Erick looked down at her " I think you've probably had enough to drink already" he told her

Last edited by anon64 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:34 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
*confused*
(( Fixed :> ))

joakinter wrote:
waiting days for people
(( Sorry :< ))

"Running? From her? With a hangover like that I'm surprised she had the energy to sit up straight." Niles let out a confident laugh and looked around the forest.
"Soooo... Which way to this cave?"
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:53 pm

((Don't worry,Taxon,it's ok,I take time to answer sometimes too,besides I was just pointing the fact that most of us log in at diferent times,rather than pointing at people))

"I wouldn't get so cocky if I were you,I can feel her power and I can tell you she could catch us if we get too confident." Mattew said,and looked back at the tent to see if she was close.
"Well,we got two options:get across the tent and try to avoid the oni,or go around it to get to the cave safer,but it'll take more time."
Mattew stopped,and looked at Niles's head. "Also,how's that headache treating you? I could give you some medicinal herbs if it gets too painfull" he said,pointing to his backpack
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:26 pm

"Yeah, it doesn't look like it would be unique to nagas......how do you know about high-level magic, though?" Quarthis assumed Jack was a student of magic, perhaps he used it often himself, but she wanted to see what he would say.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:00 pm

((I usually control the NPCs on the count that I'm the DM.))

Erick and Amy
Pinta giggles and rubs up against Erick. "Do that moooore~..." She muttered, in response to his stroking her head.

Quarthis
"Well, uhhh..." Jack began. "I'm not really a practitioner of magic myself, but it certainly didn't look like it'd involve being a Naga, or even just being a Sharmite. I don't think I can do it myself, but..." He looked a bit nervous and flustered. "Sorry, I, uh, don't really talk with many people about myself often." He explained. "I get mistaken for being part of the Capital faction or the Queen faction plenty of times, so I like to try to remain neutral."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:28 pm

Erick smiled down at her and carried on running his fingers through her long silky hair and smiled as she closed her eyes happily, if this was the queens city he never would have dared get anywhere near a succubus, but the capital seems like a very safe place and pinta, while drunk seemed nice, not to mention cute he thought
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Erick and Amy
Amy watched Jasmine prepare the wine until she moved off to the side, getting a salad together for Amy. She slid it across the bar, with it stopping in front Amy, complete with a fork and a salad dressing to go with it. "Cool, thanks!" Amy excitedly said. She took her gum out of her mouth and disposed of it, then started on the salad.
"Erick." Pinta started. "You ever encounter with a Succubus Sharmite before?" She asked. She seemed to rock back and forth lightly, and gazed at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Erick looked down at her " a long time ago I travelled to the queens to meet a man who knew a lot about mysterious objects, I saw a couple while sneaking around to meet him, but I've never spoken to one before, I usually stay away from both cities so I've met hardly anyone
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Erick and Amy
"Well..." Pinta started. "Why don't ya just stay in this city?" She asked. She hiccuped before she continued. "Do you wanna be neutral or somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:34 am

Erick smiled at her, although she was drunk, it was a good point and he felt it deserved an answer "Its hard to explain..." He started " But I'm not really like any other person in either city, i dont really fit in." He avoided mentioning the knife because, although Pinta seemed nice, he hadn't ever trusted anyone with that information before, and he wasn't about to start now, especially when the enquirer was drunk."
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Niles and Mattew
The Oni stood up, having waited for a bit, and walked to see what they were doing. "Hey, what're you guys doing?" She said to them, rubbing her eyes, still somewhat tired.

Erick and Amy
Amy ate through her salad rather quickly. "That was good. ^^" She decided. She turned to Erick. "Well, why wouldn't you fit in, Erick? You look normal to me!"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:13 pm

Erick sort of wanted to keep this brief, he turned to Amy "I don't have a past, i dont have a family or anything like that, i just woke up and there i was"
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:41 pm

"Gah!? O-oh,i-it's you,mistress" Mattew flinched,surprised by the pressence of the oni behind him.
"I-it's nothing,it's just that....um.....Niles was feeling bad!yes,that's it,Niles was feeling bad,so he wanted to take a breath to get better,so that way he'll be able to serve you again sooner,isn't that right,niles?" He said,giving him a stare of complicity,but hiding it from the oni.
"We'll get back to work soon,so you don't have to worry,be back in a minute!"
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:00 pm

"Oh, that's alright. No need to apologize." Quarthis said, as she glanced at the wheelbarrow before she continued. "Well, it looks like your wheelbarrow is full, so I guess I'll be going."
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:53 pm

Erick and Amy
Amy cocked her head, somewhat confused as to how such a thing could be. She shrugged and decided that maybe it wasn't a good subject to discuss.
"That's, uhhh..." Pinta thought aloud. "That sounds... Well, uhh, hard." She barely sputtered out in her drunken stupor.
Jasmine shrugged, unsure of what you should say to someone about that.

Niles and Mattew
The Oni scratched her head, then nodded. "Very well." She told them. "I'd appreciate it if you two would help me pack up camp. I've overslept as it is and I can't spend too long packing."

Quarthis
Jack nodded and turned to his wheelbarrow. "Well, I suppose you could say that." He said. "It was a pleasure meeting you, I guess I'll see you around!" He began to wheel off his load of timber through the woods, towards the plains.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:12 pm

"Sorry,but I can't, got my hand injured " Mattew said,showing his wound,covered by a piece of cloth,red by the blood that once flooded through it. "Oh,that reminds me, do you have any medicinal herbs,potions or something to cure it? I could help you with the tent with my other hand,but it may be hard"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:43 am

"Yeah Pinta, You could say its hard" Erick shrugged, before going back to stroking her hair absent mindedly
"Jasmine, how long until that wines ready" he called
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Mattew and Niles
The Oni merely nodded and motioned for him to follow her. She went to one of her supply boxes and started searching through it.

Erick and Amy
Pinta suddenly began to laugh hysterically and put her head down on the table.
Amy laughed nervously at Pinta's laughing.
"It might take a little bit longer." Jasmine told him. "Making wine isn't exactly a fast process... But I should be able to speed it up a little." She began to do something to the brew in an attempt to finish faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:49 am

Niles leaned towards Mattew with a frustrated expression. "Excellent." He whispered sarcastically. "Now she is expecting us to help her pack. You know, I'm not exactly keen to stay in this forest, especially to help out a lazy sharmite."

He let out a deep sigh and composed himself. "Look, just... Get what you need for your arm and then let's skedaddle, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:25 pm

"Pinta, you all right?" Erick asked, stunned by this outburst
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:52 pm

"Well,if you're that impatient you can go to the cave,it's over there" mattew said,pointing towards a point in the forest "once I get my hand cured I'll meet you there,and then set course to somewhere else,so tell her a excuse,but I"ll have to help her to get this to work. Remember,nothing in this world is fully free" he said,before going back with the oni
"So,where is the medicine,mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next