Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Illusionary World Mindia

Go down 
+47
Ninja_Named_Bob
Thunder
Mkmd13
WolfRider
irishdumbass
Dataslycer
Carthac
NanasBanananas
bobman
No one
overlordvoid
AnonRoy
X_Simply-Perfect_X
ChevalierDiabolique
snow_presto
anon64
NoMarcy
ThunderGod65
SoloWingPixy
Warrior of Darkness
Katanarama!
RequiemSonata
ThirdEyeKage
cacciato
vesago_x
tempa5
TapesT
SomeGuy
AsgardianLord
Tuster
PikeOfAO
Androidanon
JustAQuinn
065227n
wolfzero001
maybeimalion
angrywhiteboy42
Daemon McRae
ShadithBro
hertzez
Cio
Shakewell
VGDMalcolm
NeoGeno450
LazyAlex
Yuna
rpganon123
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Shakewell

Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:00 am

ShadithBro wrote:
as for the lactose intolerant fatass he is eating ice cream now...
*mental image shatters*
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Stupid question time:

I have RPGMaker VX Ace installed on my computer, and a copy of the translated Mindia executable (the blue cube-dealy). However, I can't figure out any way to actually open Mindia in RPGMaker and look around. When you guys post individual map files, I can 'import' those by renaming them and dropping them into RPGMaker's sample map folder, but for the actual game itself, I can't even figure out how to access the maps. Can anyone help me out here?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 1:35 pm

You need an extractor for that to pull the map files from the encoded game file. http://rpgcrisis.net/forums/files/file/65-rgssad-rgss2a-rgss3a-decrypter/
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:51 pm

Status Update
(What is left to do before next release)

Events:
Map 113: Inn event in toraluriba
Map 181: 3 sisters event
common event 86

(I can't translate these 3 events since they show up corrupt for me. So either someone else can translate these or they can give me a text rip of the all the dialogue and I can translate from there)
Orphanage
Switch enemy common events
Phia's world 4 event
Trisha vs Kakeru event
Hospital (Unless Shakewell is finished translating)

Troops:
Hospital troops
Netori troops
Masa troop

Still aiming for the end of Feb.
One last thing. In Melia Town (The biggest town) when you go to the inn is there suppose to be a Dia dream event or is it just the Trisha event? Either I accidentally deleted some of that data or it was never in the actual game.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:18 pm

rpganon123 wrote:
One last thing. In Melia Town (The biggest town) when you go to the inn is there suppose to be a Dia dream event or is it just the Trisha event? Either I accidentally deleted some of that data or it was never in the actual game.

just Trisha, if the issue is map 82 than it's a event that was originally planned for want inn but wasn't used iirc though we can still use it since it's a complete event.

also go to where VX ace is installed on your computer(on mine it's C:\Program Files\Enterbrain\RPGVXACE) and tell me what dll files you have there
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:30 pm

RGSS300.dll
RPGVXAceDEU.dll
RPGVXAceENU.dll
RPGVXAceESP.dll
RPGVXAceFRA.dll
RPGVXAceITA.dll
RPGVXAceJPN.dll
SciLexer.dll
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Since I don't know if the JP version saves work on this version (plus I didn't keep many save files anyway), can someone kindly upload their save files at these events if they have it?

1) The 2nd fight with the first twin succubi (when Fia isn't on your team)
2) Trisha Events.
3) First Paranon event
4) Before Bina fight (with and without photo)
5) Con Woman Natalie.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Most of those events except the first Paranon event aren't translated yet. (at least not in the current version) After world 4 is completely translated the next version will be released. That will include just about everything except the 1). Should be out before the end of feb.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:57 pm

rpganon123 wrote:
RGSS300.dll
RPGVXAceDEU.dll
RPGVXAceENU.dll
RPGVXAceESP.dll
RPGVXAceFRA.dll
RPGVXAceITA.dll
RPGVXAceJPN.dll
SciLexer.dll

make a back-up of the language dll's then delete RPGVXAceJPN.dll and rename RPGVXAceENU.dll to RPGVXAceJPN.dll

and set your regonal settings to japan instead of using applocale in theory this should fix your crashing issue
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:31 pm

No good. Thanks anyways.

Status: All trooper data for world 4 complete (except for Netora, Masa, and Con Artist Natalie)
@Shakewell: Do you need me to finish the hospital or are you still working on it?
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:44 am

try this one I got it ages ago from someone with a similar problem to you
http://www.freefilehosting.net/rpgvxacejpn
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:15 am

Still working on it. Hope I'm not holding you back. I've got a lot on my plate right now, so I haven't had time to work on translating. Should have it done in a day or two.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:58 am

@ShadithBro: good god that actually worked. thanks so much this will save me days of work.

@Shakewell: Don't worry about it take your time. I still have plenty of work to finish as well so you aren't holding anyone back.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:37 am

hey a bit of bad news shadith's HD is dying so he is not going to be on till he replaces it.
Back to top Go down
JustAQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:34 am

hertzez wrote:

Or if anybody can tell me what's the map number for Kakeru's Room, I can upload the map data to give you my edited version (lost my RPG VXA editor and can't download it for now).

Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 Level-up%21%21

MAP07 民家C:1F / Private House C: 1F
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:53 am

LazyAlex wrote:
hey a bit of bad news shadith's HD is dying so he is not going to be on till he replaces it.

That's a very bad news for me.

Btw, can you tell him that i'm very sorry for the late reply of PM, i didn't realize i have the PM, and if he still need the file?
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:11 pm

Toraluriba finished. (very very long events)
Starting next area and working on some common events.
Not too much left on world 4.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Yo everybody I got a new harddrive though I could only afford a 200gb one, I managed to extract all the essential stuff from my old one( Crying or Very sad good bye 200 gigabytes of anime 500 gigabytes of games[dragon age, fallout, emulators+rom/isofiles non-hentai visual novels] and 200 gigabytes of hentai anime, games & visual novels)

the old hd was 2tb by the way
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Sad to hear but good to see you're back. Btw thanks again for fixing rpgmaker it was a big help.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:32 am

JustAQuinn wrote:
hertzez wrote:

Or if anybody can tell me what's the map number for Kakeru's Room, I can upload the map data to give you my edited version (lost my RPG VXA editor and can't download it for now).

Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 Level-up%21%21

MAP07 民家C:1F / Private House C: 1F
try this
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/37321795/test.rar
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:23 pm

rpganon123 wrote:
Sad to hear but good to see you're back. Btw thanks again for fixing rpgmaker it was a big help.
before the next version can you increase the switch count by 2 for Alex's fix he's going to send the data to Cio and I for testing(after the next release)
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:16 pm

@ShadithBro: should already be 10 unused switches in the game.

Status: What's left. Seems to be a bit more left to translate before next release. Most of these aren't too long so I still expect a end of the month release.

Trisha Event Fight
3 Sisters Event
Thief Tobi Event
Switch Data (12 Alternate Game Overs)
Fia Turning into Hellzuri Event
Beautiful Leg Show 3
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:46 pm

Status:Orphanage completed. Working on Thief Tobi Events. Next release might be more early to mid March than end of February. 3 Sisters Event is a bit longer than I thought. Wait and see I guess.

Edit: What's left
3 Sisters events (About half way through)
Alternate game over events (About 11 of these)
Beautiful leg show 3 event
Hospital events
Futakuchi-Onna Event (Almost forgot this one)

Last edited by rpganon123 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Next release will likely be at the end of the week. Not much left to do which is good.

What's left
Alternate game over events (6 to go)
Hospital event

Last edited by rpganon123 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:55 am

Nice! I will be doing my daily job, so i can do intense testing on saturday and sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Illusionary World Mindia
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next