Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2

Go down 
+9
anon64
joakinter
ChevalierDiabolique
darksophina
Yuna
Urago_
VulcanS
gomlkid1
SomeGuy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:21 pm

I want to begin by saying, I love this musical. It's one of my favorites, and I'm sure at least a few of you have seen the 1986 Frank Oz version, which is also a great movie. Since I couldn't make much of a sequel to the original(and true) ending of the movie(killer plants taking over the world doesn't give you much room to work with haha), I thought I could make a sequel following the events of the theatrical ending where Seymour and Audrey get married (see link). Though I'm busy currently,  this is a project I will try to dedicate myself to work on as I love both mediums I am bringing to this. I'll release chapter 1 soon, but in the meantime if there are any suggestions or interest in this, please let me know!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UtJtYayW4VQ
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 12:26 pm

Chapter 1: Nightmare

"Feed me!", cried an all too familiar voice. The plant cackled a sickly laugh as it tore through the downtown streets of NYC, it's vines ripped through buildings as if they were wet paper. There was not only one monstrous plant, but many. They scattered the city like flies and only grew bigger and more powerful with each meal. Terrified screams rang as they fled the creatures. Even the military, fighting as hard as they could against the grotesque things with gunfire, napalms, and rockets, but they did little but cause smoke while the plants laughed and laughed. He saw the biggest plant of them all, Audrey 2, grasp his vines tightly around Audrey and pull her up towards his gaping mouth, rowwed with hideous jagged teeth. "No! Don't hurt her!", he shouted to the plant, but it was no use. The plant gobbled her up in a second and her screams were quickly silenced. Audrey 2 looked down to him, or at least moved it's avocado shaped head since it has no visible eyeballs, and wrapped vines around his waist and pulled him up to the sky. It's buds began to laugh as he heard them sing. "They say the meek say inherit." Audrey 2 opened its mouth once again and pulled him to the opening. "Bye bye Seymour!" With that the plant dropped him in his mouth and...

"Ahhh!" Seymour screamed as he woke up with a start. His body was shaking and wet from a cold sweat. His dark brown hair was soaked and his brown eyes had a look of fear in them. A woman next to him turned on a lamp and turned to him. "Seymour? Sweetheart what is it?", asked Audrey, dressed in a cute pajama gown. Her hair was curled and blonde, and her brown eyes looked very nice now they were free from black eyes. She had a very concerned look on her face, for though she was ditzy, she was truly kind and filled with compassion towards her husband. Seymore put on his glasses so he could see and put an arm around Audrey. "I had that nightmare again...", he weakly said. Audrey gasped. "You don't mean...?", she began. "Yeah." Seymour replied. "That one." As the two hugged each other to try and forget their memories, two figures ran into their room. "Dad!", one of the voices shouted. "What's wrong?" It was Daniel, his 17 year old son. He was tall and muscular, with shaggy medium length brown hair that went down to his eyebrows. His eyes were brown like his father. A girl rushed in too, her long blonde hair flying behind her. She had an innocent face and soft grassy eyes. She must have been about 14. "I heard screaming, what is it?", she asked, her voice filled with concern just like her mother. Seymour flashed them a smile. Sorry bout that. Just a bad dream. Daniel, Samantha, go back to bed. I'll be fine.", said Seymour weakly. Samantha immediately left and went back to her room, but Daniel stayed there, leaning on the doorway. He stared at his father. "What is it pop? You've had "bad dreams" a couple times every month." "Oh I'm just stressed is all.", replied Seymour, doing his best to keep up the rouse with his smile, though he was a terrible liar. "But business is great dad. What's got you down?" Before Seymour could respond, Audrey quickly answered. "Young man, you heard your father. Go back to bed." With that Daniel shrugged his shoulders and left, closing the door behind him. Audrey and Seymour looked at each other. Seymour gave a sigh of relief. "Thanks Audrey. I didn't know what to say." Of course Seymour! But will we ever tell them the truth?" "No!, Seymour interrupted, almost shouting again. "I'm sorry Audrey but we can't. I don't want to scare them and it's all in the past." Audrey looked deeply into his dark eyes, holding his gaze. She opened her mouth slowly, taking a second to think of what to say. "If it's in the past, then why can't we forget about it?" Seymour returned Audrey's stare but kept his lips closed since he couldn't think of a good answer. "Let's go to bed.", he suggested, as he layed back down on their soft and cushy bed. Audrey simply nodded. "Okay Seymour, good night." With that she clicked the bedside lamp off and relaxed her body down to the mattress, and they both fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:47 am

hmmm interesting
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:56 pm

Thanks! I'll have kissing in probably chapter 3 or so so stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:15 pm

i love how its NYC i mean its always NYC they dont get a brake
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:53 pm

Lol well actually the original 1960 movie called "The Little Shop of Horrors" took place on Skid Row, Los Angeles, which was the base inspiration for the musical. For whatever reason, the guys who wrote the musical, Alan Menken and Howard Ashman, changed it to Skid Row, New York City. I didn't make it nyc, I just used the same setting from the movie. But yeah that is true lol

Last edited by sarcasticspidey on Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:13 pm

(Also mister spidey Sir did u see the cliff hanger in the other topic? The cliffhanger is driving me crazy)
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:26 pm

Yeah avenger I saw. Gimme some time and I'll think of something. I'm trying to think of what direction to take with it
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:38 pm

sorry the suspense was getting to me my bad
Back to top Go down
gomlkid1

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:23 am

its great so far, waiting for the new chapters now
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 4:31 pm

Thank you! I'm so glad to hear that someone is enjoying it. It gives me the motivation to write more, so here's chapter 2! Enjoy and feel free to give me criticism or comments. Very Happy

Chapter 2: Parties and Plants

"Daniel! Samantha! Time to get up for school!" Seymour called up the stairs with a relaxed yet firm voice as he adjusted his tie. He wanted to make sure they listened to him, yet at the same time hated the idea to be verbally mean and forceful. It made him sad to think of parents that did that to their kids, and he has seen that plenty from his experiences from Skid Row. Thank goodness they moved. But yet it was still all so clear to him; bums treated like dirt, the urchins yelled at, and even his own "father" Mr. Mushnik. "Oh Mr. Mushnik, I'm sorry.", he thought. "You did yell at me a lot and and say mean things to me, but you saved my life. A bed, food, and a job. More than anyone else in that damned neighborhood gave to a dirty orphan like me. And yeah, you always were right, I was a slob." With that last thought, Seymour chuckled a little to himself like it was all a joke now, but his smirk soon collapsed and his eyes sunk as he remembered Mushnik's last moments. That sickening voice still rang in his ear. "I think it's SUPPERTIME!!!" All he heard was Mr. Mushnik's muffled screams inside the pod as it chomped him down. Seymour's eyes watered, and several tears ran down his face as he recalled his betrayal to his only father figure. Daniel ran down the stairs, neatly dressed and his hair slightly damp from a recent shower. "You okay pop?", he asked, trying to look at his father's face, which was still hanging to the ground. "Oh sure sport. Just my allergies. You know how they get.", Seymour replied while cracking a smile and giving a short laugh. "Pull yourself together Seymour! All that was 20 years ago! You need to move on!", he thought to himself, though it didn't make him feel any better; even after all that time, everything that happened was as clear in his mind as if it occurred yesterday. "Your mother's in the kitchen making breakfast. I'm about to go and open up the shop." Daniel headed towards the kitchen. "And Daniel?" "Yeah?", Daniel said. "Can you come work today?", Seymour inquired. "Sure thing pop. No problem.", replied Daniel. Seymour gave a nod to his son and looked to the kitchen. "I'm off to the shop honey. Love you!" Seymour shouted as he opened the front door. Audrey looked up from the stove where she was frying eggs and bacon, wearing a yellow apron and holding a spatula. "Love you too sweetheart! Have a nice day!", she called as Seymour walked outside and closed the door behind him. As Daniel nibbled on his toast, his mother served him a helping of eggs and several strips of bacon. He put his toast down on his plate and took a sip of orange juice. "Mom?" Audrey turned to her son as she began washing the pan she used, having already served another plate for Samantha. "Yes dear?" "Is dad okay? He was acting strange last night and this morning." Audrey hid her face from him and looked down to the sink as she washed off the pans and spatula before putting them in the dishwasher. "Well...", she began, not exactly sure what to say. "Your father has been a little stressed out lately from the shop and some other things." "What kind of things?", questioned Daniel as he raised an eyebrow. Audrey quickly looked over to the clock that hung over the dining table. "Oh look at the time Daniel! You'll be late for school!" She took Daniel's plate and utensils and scraped the leftover crumbs into their trash can. Daniel slowly stood up from his chair and gulped down the rest of his orange juice. He gave his mother a suspicious look as he headed out the door in silence. He felt it best to not get into it, at least not this early in the morning. It was sure to cause drama. They'd probably open up to it in time, he thought as he opened the door to his blue sedan. It was used, dented, and worn out, but it was his, and his parents were very generous to buy it for him, even if that meant he had to drive his sister often and do errands and things like that. He turned the ignition and drove off to school. As he was driving, Daniel's thoughts raced about what his parents could possibly be hiding from him. He doubted it was stress from trying to pay bills or anything; his father owned the florist shop, Krelborn's Pretty Petals(Audrey came up with the name), and his mother planned weddings from the house, so they lived pretty comfortably. "Maybe it is just the business.", he thought quietly as he pulled into the school parking lot. "Some of those customers get so rude and unpleasant with dad, maybe it's just getting to him again. That's probably why he wants me to work today. I sure as hell won't deal with their bullshit." With that, he decided to forget about the whole ordeal for now. Parking his car and walking down the concrete patio, Daniel noticed some of his friends at the top of the steps leading up to the school. He ran to catch up with them and went inside just as the bells rang.

It was a long day at school for Daniel. Averting his attention from his parents, he focused now on his girlfriend Maddie. She was a year younger than him and a sophmore at his school. She had a slim body and fiery dark long red hair. She had no freckles, but did have green eyes and fair skin. She was definitely a catch. He was trying to think of what to get her for her 17th birthday coming up in 2 weeks. Knowing she shares a love for plants and flowers much like his dad, he figured if worst comes to worst he could get her a dozen roses from the shop, but since they've been dating for 6 months now, Daniel knew he could come up with something a little more creative. As his mind drifted in class, his teacher called him out. "Daydreaming again, Mr. Krelborn?" Daniel jolted his head to his teacher, who was crossing his arms and tapping his foot in impatience. "Sorry bout that Mr. Simmons. Won't happen again." Mr. Simmons seemed satisfied. "Good. Now class....", he returned to the board and continued his lessons. After school Daniel walked out to the parking lot. He felt an arm wrap around his neck. "Yo Dan! Nice job in Simmons today!", said his friend Frank as he snickered. "Whatever. I was trying to think of something to get Maddie for her birthday." Frank stopped his snickering. "Oh yeah, that's coming up soon. Can't wait for the party. You know what you're getting her?" Daniel shaked his head. "Nah, but it'll probably be some flowers or something. You know how she loves plants." Frank walked with Daniel to the sedan and leaned against it as he spoke with his best friend. "Yeah, makes me think she's only dating you cause of your dad's shop!", he replied in a teasing manner. "Anyways," continued Frank. "Good luck with it!" He walked away and waved to Daniel, who gave him one in return. "Thanks!", Daniel called back. He got in his car and drove to the shop. As he walked inside the florist shop, he took a peek around. "No customers right now. Good.", he thought as he looked for his dad. He went to the backroom. "Pop?", he asked out loud. "Over here Daniel.", replied Seymour as he got up from a small cot pushed up against the wall. When he was excessively tired and knew Daniel (and sometimes Maddie) had everything covered, Seymour liked to take naps to rejuvenate himself. Daniel gently pressed his hands on Seymour's shoulders to help let him lay down. "I got it pop, don't worry about it. Just wanted to see where you were." Seymour smiled and closed his eyes again as his head pushed down on a pillow. Daniel returned to the front of the store when he heard the bells jingling, indicating a potential customer. Instead of a customer however, he saw it was an all too familiar redhead. She gave him a big hug and they gave each other a kiss, making Daniel slightly blush a pinkish shade. Though he had been dating her for awhile, her sudden visits and attractiveness still caught him off guard from time to time. "I heard you got in trouble in Simmons class.", she said cutely with a small smile. Daniel grinned. "Yeah, I was thinking of a good present for you. Your birthday's coming up, in case you forgot." Maddie's smile widened and pushed Daniel playfully. "Of course I remember. I'm just surprised you remembered it so ahead of time." Daniel wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her close to him. He had to look down a little since he was taller, but he didn't mind. Daniel's forehead was on top of hers and as his face came close, their noses touched. He gently whispered, "I wouldn't miss it for the world.", and the two shared a romantic kiss. Just then, the door opened and a man wearing a suit and hat walked in. He had an awkward look on his face as the couple broke the kiss. "Sorry bout that kids. Can I get a dozen daisies for my anniversary?" Maddie went over to the refrigeration and retrieved daisies as Daniel rang him up. "Right away sir.", he replied as he looked back to Maddie, and the two shared a grin.

"Thanks for the help Daniel.", Seymour exclaimed as he patted him on the back. "I appreciate it. I'll lock up so you can go home for dinner." Daniel said goodbye to his father and he and Maddie walked outside to the brisk, breezy air. They shared another hug and kiss before parting; Daniel to his blue sedan and Maddie to her black civic. When Daniel arrived home and parked his car in the driveway, he headed around to get the mail, since he figured his mother was too busy with dinner. He opened the mailbox and took several letters and bills out, but dropped one. As he reached to pick it up, he noticed a plant he hadn't been aware of in the flower bed. It wasn't a flower, but had some avodcado shaped bud, with veiny leaves tightly shut around a slit that went across the bud. It had a short stem and leaves around the bud and coming from the stem. It looked completely bizarre and unlike anything Daniel had seen, and for that reason, it was a perfect present for Maddie. He ran into the house and put the mail on the table, then dashed to the closet under the staircase, where he took out a pot and a hand spade. Returning to the plant, he carefully dug it from the flower bed and place it along with some dirt inside the flower pot. He ran upstairs to his room and put it on his bedside table before going downstairs to eat dinner. It smelled delicious; his mother had made fried porkchops, fresh corn, and white rice. As he and his sister sat down to eat, Seymour walked inside the house. "I'm home!", he said before plopping down at the dinner table where a plate and food already were set for him. "Thank you for making this Audrey, it looks delicious!" he uttered. He gave a grateful nod to Audrey and the four said a quick prayer before eating.

P.S. I wanted to get more into the plant of this story in chapter 2, but as I was writing it I knew I had to save it for chapter 3 since this chapter was longer than I expected. Look out for part 3!
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:50 pm

I know I haven't even gotten to the "kissing" section of the story yet, but is anyone really interested in this? The medium I mean, of using little shop of horrors. I'm just curious. I will at least add a few more chapters(chapter 3 will dive more into the plot I promise as well as action most of us want to read), but I don't know if I'd be motivated enough to make it as long as I had originally hoped since I have barely any feedback or anything like that. I may make another topic to do a continuous story like this except more engaging(i know not many people like lsoh like I do lol) for everyone, probably having the main characters as adventurers that have to fend off monster(girls) and other obstacles as they look for treasures and whatever else I put in. Your thoughts on this current story? Thoughts on me scrapping this and making a different story? Comments or suggestions?
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 2:41 am

So far, I like it a lot! Lots of intricate details into the story. I'm more of just curious where you will take this story and how the kissing will come in to play-
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:43 am

Thank you so much vulcan! It may seem silly but any feedback you have for me, positive or negative, is very appreciated. To be honest I haven't been doing much with this topic lately since I felt like people didn't care for it but if at least a few enjoy it, then I'll definitely keep going. And vulcan, it'll be weird but I think it'll make some sense when it happens. I had an idea about the kissing from the start but I had to get some plot going first. It'll probably come by next chapter and chapter 4 at the latest. I'll start working on chapter 3 asap!
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:06 pm

Da fuck is dis? Dawg dis site ain't da place fo sum fan fic bullshit. U gotta hav sum kissin n sexy stuff not sum bs sequel o whateva. U spammin dis section wit all dis bullshit man. Stop it o put sum real stuff in it. We dont wanna read dis crap
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Look Mr. Guametsunami, I get that you have your own opinions and all that jazz, but calm yourself. Some stories can't be rushed and take time. There is no need to be rude.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 7:15 pm

Aight dawg but u no wat im sayin rite? All da gud sexi stuff is from guys lik anon and caustic cuz dey actuly put kissin n sexi ladiez n it. Dis guy rites bout sum cop n a plant without any kissin n nuthin. Im jus sayin dawg. I dont giv a crap bout dis stuff I wana read sum action u nah wat im sayin?
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:26 pm

Er... sure...I guess
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:38 am

guametsunami wrote:
Aight dawg but u no wat im sayin rite? All da gud sexi stuff is from guys lik anon and caustic cuz dey actuly put kissin n sexi ladiez n it. Dis guy rites bout sum cop n a plant without any kissin n nuthin. Im jus sayin dawg. I dont giv a crap bout dis stuff I wana read sum action u nah wat im sayin?
I'll be the first to say it, Theres only so much of this 'ghetto' speak I can take.
Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 7706
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 9:10 am

My heads hurts from reading that.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 3:17 pm

I thought i was the only one
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Man dont b a playa hata
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Sorry it took so long to get around to this lol. I've been really busy lately so I haven't had enough time to continue much involving my stories.

Guametsunami, I can respect your opinion but please understand it's just my writing style. I agree that anon and caustic (just two examples, there are others) are great writers and I enjoy what they write. I may not be the best writer or the most appealing here but I can write "sexi" stuff as you so eloquently put it, but I like developing my plot and characters too.

And thanks to you guys for understanding and/or appreciating my work. I love writing and this site is a fun way to practice that. If anyone's concerned about my "material" like Guametsunami is, I assure you I'll get around to putting it in. I'll continue this and my other stuff when I get the opportunity (not sure how long that'll be) but in the meantime thank you for your patience!
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:22 pm

If I had any problem with your material, I'd vocalize it. So yeah. You're pretty much goin' good-- I admittedly hadn't even read this particular story(along with many others)-- Though I do mean to get around to atleast skimming through it.

My combination of laziness and gaming habits suck.

guametsunami wrote:
Man dont b a playa hata
I hate to bring up any kind of conflict or argument and be rude, Esspecially in open forum. But you are probably either one of the more disrespectful individuals I've seen.

Or at the very least, Impatient.

Also do people seriously still talk like this?
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:13 pm

Imma talkin lik dis aint I? And dawg dont be sayin crap bout me. U dont no nothin bout me. Y u thinkin Im "disrespectful" n "impatient"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next